Lettuce - the worlds most pointless food..

phaffas

Does anyone actually like lettuce? When was the last time you said "Man, id love some lettuce right now!"?. It tastes crap by itself... and is only good if mushed in your mouth along with other food, or covered in mayo and stuff. Plus it just ruins hamburgers and salads by there just being too much. I once got a pizza with lettuce on it... it sucked.

It's rabbit food. Nuff said. The only time I eat lettuce is when I'm having a salad. No lettuce on sandwiches, burgers, etc. -- it just gets in the way!

It's rabbit food. Nuff said. The only time I eat lettuce is when I'm having a salad. No lettuce on sandwiches, burgers, etc. -- it just gets in the way!

I love those "Salad packs" you can buy in supermarkets of prepacked lettuce... it looks just like rabbit food! If you are going to waste your life on lettuce at least buy a real one.

Essential for hamburgers, tacos, burritos and chickenburgers (a heap of my favourite foods). I don't mind it on it's own either, if it's nice and crisp. Hate the soft stuff. But I seldom reach for it on it's own. Not a bad leaf.

Essential for hamburgers, tacos, burritos and chickenburgers (a heap of my favourite foods). I don't mind it on it's own either, if it's nice and crisp. Hate the soft stuff. But I seldom reach for it on it's own. Not a bad leaf.

Yeah!

I can think of a better leaf!! :tumbsup:

Yeah!

I can think of a better leaf!! :tumbsup:

Backed, I'm a lettuce lover, but not as much as meat. :beerbang:

You can't have a B.L.T. without it! :tumbsup:

For those who may not know (BACON, LETTUCE, & TOMATO SANDWICH)

Almost sounds like a quote from Trading Places :tumbsup:

You can't have a B.L.T. without it! :tumbsup:

For those who may not know (BACON, LETTUCE, & TOMATO SANDWICH)

Almost sounds like a quote from Trading Places :tumbsup:

Great Movie! :tumbsup:

Classic movie matey :tumbsup: