Does anyone of you keep your..........

Faron

Concert ticket stubs and Programmes?

My first concert was 24th October 1980 - Scorpions and Blackfoot at the Birmingham Odeon.

I`ve kept every ticket since then and for every Programme I`ve bought, I have kept those too!

Who else has kept these mementoes? :tumbsup:

Concert tickets and Programmes?

My first concert was 24th October 1980 - Scorpions and Blackfoot at the Birmingham Odeon.

I`ve kept every ticket since then and for every Programme I`ve bought, I have kept those too!

Who else has kept these mementoes? :tumbsup:

My first real gig was The Pat Travers Band in 1979 at St.Albans City Hall.

Still have the ticket stub (tucked away in the 'Go For What You Know' live cd) and until about 3 years ago, still had the T-Shirt as well.

Saxon -Wheels Of Steel Tour, Ticket and Tour Programme (again T-Shirt until a couple of years ago).

Most of the other concerts, I have the stubs tucked away in the appropriate cd's.

VERY SAD INDEED :lol:

yep, keep all that stuff.....tickets, programmes (specially since it cost me £10 to get one at the Bon Jovi gig)

and ive bought a t-shirt every time....even when i cant afford to spend £15+ on the night, but i only buy the tour shirts ofcourse....

Yup, I still have all of my ticket stubs... I keep'em tucked in the booklets of my various CDs.

Was never a big one for tour program books, and as I approach middle age I've become too plump to fit into most of my old concert shirts, so those are gone...

...but the ticket stubs remain! :lol:

What sad barstewards we are, great ain`t it :bowdown:

You said it mate!

Now lets talk about 'Cuttings' :lol:

I used to buy a t-shirt at every concert up to about 1991/1992 - Rush Roll The Bones Tour was the last one I bought!

At Donington, I`d buy at least a couple of t-shirts for the numerous bands on that I liked! :o

Never wear rock shirts anymore, feel like I`m past all that but good to see everyone else wearing theirs :tumbsup:

What sad barstewards we are, great ain`t it :bowdown:

You said it mate!

Now lets talk about 'Cuttings' :lol:

Used to do all that too mate :eek:

I have all of my ticket stubs.

Years ago my wife did a cool collage of a bunch of my tickets mixed in with some Metal trading cards and I have it framed. There's also some guitar pics mixed in it too.

More and more they take your tickets at the door here and dont give them back..

Beat them!!!

Yeah, I don't have any and I can only assume it's because they take them... but I just lose shit all the time anyway. I'm pretty sure I'd keep them around somewhere if I had them. A lot of gigs I go to, though, you pay online and when you get there they check your credit card and in you go. No tickets at any point.

Interesting.... Most places I go these days just scan your ticket. They don't even tear them anymore like they used to.

I save most of my stubs, but there are so many shows I was on guest lists of either the publication I worked for or the band. I still have most of the stubs packed away somewhere.

Interesting.... Most places I go these days just scan your ticket. They don't even tear them anymore like they used to.

Yea, when I went to see Iron Maiden back in June they just ran my ticket under a bar-code scanner and handed it back to me. That was a new one on me. Of course, I don't go to many concerts anymore so I'm out of the loop :blink:

Yea, when I went to see Iron Maiden back in June they just ran my ticket under a bar-code scanner and handed it back to me. That was a new one on me. Of course, I don't go to many concerts anymore so I'm out of the loop :blink:

Next year your flying to Dakota Rockfest. :tumbsup:

The only ticket I can recall missing is Def Leppard on the Slang tour.

I have given a few tickets and not been able to get a replacement or stub back.

Lately, though, a lot of the shows I go to don't even require tickets. Little/bar-venue-type shows. But I have a pretty nice collection. I'd like to one day do something with them. (Like the aforementioned collage or maybe even on a shirt. My Mom was going to do that (shirt) for me for Christmas the year before she passed and I just dragged my feet. I still feel kinda crappy about that, so it'd be a nice thing to do to finish it.)

• 2023 Gold Donors

I know that I still have a lot of the programs from the concerts that I used to hit in the Tokyo and Yokohama area. I believe I actually kept the ticket stubs inside them.

I saw some great concerts here back in the day.

Motley Crue

Skid Row

Damn Yankees

Bon Jovi

Warrant

Alice Cooper

Iron Maiden

Def Leppard (once at the Budokan)

Cinderella

TNT

Guns N Roses

It has been years since I went to a concert. Married life and both of us having different taste in music, pretty much ended it.

My fave ticket stub from my collection:

KILLTIX.jpg

From an Overkill gig at Ramapo College in New Jersey, summer of 1990... I saw Bobby Gustafson (Overkill guitarist) wandering around the venue before the show began so I had him autograph it. (It was my first ever autograph!)

It turned out that this happened to be Bobby's last show with Overkill before he left the band, so I feel pretty lucky to have met him and gotten his sig!!

The only ticket I can recall missing is Def Leppard on the Slang tour.

I have given a few tickets and not been able to get a replacement or stub back.

Lately, though, a lot of the shows I go to don't even require tickets. Little/bar-venue-type shows. But I have a pretty nice collection. I'd like to one day do something with them. (Like the aforementioned collage or maybe even on a shirt. My Mom was going to do that (shirt) for me for Christmas the year before she passed and I just dragged my feet. I still feel kinda crappy about that, so it'd be a nice thing to do to finish it.)

yeah i know what you mean about not having a ticket, when i saw Stone Gods they emailled me a code, i printed it out and they looked at it, checked the list and let me in...

i wasnt gonna keep a piece of paper that i printed out myself, so i threw it away...

I have all of my ticket stubs.

Years ago my wife did a cool collage of a bunch of my tickets mixed in with some Metal trading cards and I have it framed. There's also some guitar pics mixed in it too.

What a great touch, a nice keepsake :tumbsup:

I`ve had one or two ripped in half and I`ve been well pissed about that :angry: