Does anyone of you keep your..........

Faron

Yeah I still have all my ticket stubs...they keep turning up in wierd places like inside album sleeves (fair enough) and inside old vases and cigar boxes!!

I was never big on programmes though...I only ever bought Aerosmith ones without religiously.

I did have a Priest Killing Machine tour one....not sure if I still have that, and a Gamma one.....which my mate got me as I was too ill to go to the concert and had to sell my ticket!

• 1 year later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors
More and more they take your tickets at the door here and dont give them back..

Well, I'll give 'em a free urine sample in exchange for gettin' to keep the ticket stub! Hell, I'll give 'em two......one before I go in & one before I exit......& they can compare 'em....if they so chose! :whistle:

OT:

Yes, I have all of my ticket stubs.....although the ink has faded on a few over the years. :blink:<_<

LOL! I am an incurable packrat so yes, I have (somewhere) almost every stub and shirt from every concert I've ever been to! I really need to get them all organized one day. I used to write the opening acts on the backs of the stubs, a practice I never should have stopped doing. It's often hard for me to remember now who I've seen and when.

I used to regret getting in shows for free because I had no stub to collect! I remember when the stubs went from raised ink to Ticketron type (still hate it). I am also still ticked at the usher who tore my ZZ TOP ELIMINATOR stub down the middle (it just says "Z" now). ;)