Washed - Blue (1991)

JC_AOR

Does anybody remember this band??

I'm chasing info about this band and their releases. The only one I've heard of is 'Blue' from 1991. Are there any others albums, ep's, singles? Are they really hard to find and can anybody tell me how much they've seen them sell for.

Any info at all about this band would be appreciated.

For those who don't know of them, check out their MySpace page and listen to a few songs.

Washed On MySpace

'Blue' from 1991 was a tape-only release, they are supposed to release it on cd in 2007, lets hope that happens - awesome music :)

:beerbang:

I'm chasing info about this band and their releases. The only one I've heard of is 'Blue' from 1991. Are there any others albums, ep's, singles? Are they really hard to find and can anybody tell me how much they've seen them sell for.

For those who don't know of them, check out their MySpace page and listen to a few songs.

Washed On MySpace

I remember seeing WASHED in maybe 1990/1991. They played a place called Stabler Arena in the Lehigh Valley area. They were the opening act for JOAN JETT and the BLACKHEARTS. Britny Fox was also on that bill. They were a pretty good live band from what I remember.

'Blue' from 1991 was a tape-only release, they are supposed to release it on cd in 2007, lets hope that happens - awesome music :)

:beerbang:

Washed On MySpace

Cool, thanks for the info. Yeah from what I've heard it is really deserving of a CD release.

• Like 1

Hey

I have a demo from 1990/91

Track listing is :

1 Turn It Around

2 Dream Alone

3 Not The Time

4 Lost Angel

5 Slippin' Out The Back Door

Dunno if it's the same band I don't have anymore informations about this one...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Yet another great band I never knew of until recently. I came across their album and was totally blown away! According to their website they were going to reissue the cd in 2007 but it doesn't look like it happened which is a shame. These guys are fantastic! They remind me of Hericane Alice mixed with Hardline. Great album, with "Alone" getting numerous repeated plays from me. This album definitely needs to be released and NOW!!!

• Like 1

Wow, a couple of fillers on the myspace page, but I love the sound of this band!! 'Steal could feel the pain' is a wonderful ballad - what a song. I also really liked 'I need an angel' and 'Guilty'. Would absolutely LOVE to hear a full release from these guys. They remind me a lot of the Reckless band who released 'Alone in the dark' a few years back on MTM.

• Like 1

Yet another great band I never knew of until recently. I came across their album and was totally blown away! According to their website they were going to reissue the cd in 2007 but it doesn't look like it happened which is a shame. These guys are fantastic! They remind me of Hericane Alice mixed with Hardline. Great album, with "Alone" getting numerous repeated plays from me. This album definitely needs to be released and NOW!!!

Hericane Alice mixed with Hardline? Wow that sounds like something I'd love. :drink:

• Like 1

At one point they were having issues with trying to get the album released.......don't think they ever worked it out. I contacted them about a year or so ago........and it's a damn shame because that album RAWKS!

• Like 1

Great album , I love thir music.

Everyone who loves class metal and hard rock should check them out.

Where are they from, their fantastic album is not on the heavyharmonies database.

I've downloaded them from a blog, I wanna buy the original copy

http://kissmarthree.blogspot.com/

Here there are so many gems.

Where are they from, their fantastic album is not on the heavyharmonies database.

It's a nice site. I don't speak the language but it looks like there's a bit of a tiff with an HH member over there...

http://kissmarthree.blogspot.com/2008/12/a...-attention.html

• Like 1

It's a nice site. I don't speak the language but it looks like there's a bit of a tiff with an HH member over there...

Um...yea, you ain't kiddin. Babelfish was absolutely no help in translating that block to English (what the hell language is it? I tried Spanish and Portuguese, and got a whole lotta nonsense both times...) but whatever, it certainly looks like he pissed somebody off at that site...

• Like 1

It's Spanish, maybe he is from south America.

There are a lot of non sense with bubble-fish even if I translate from English to Italian(my language).

Some expressions are maybe difficult to translate.

Anyway I like that :guitbannana: site, I discovered bands overlooked.

Hope He will carry on :dance:

Didn't you sensed that there are still some bad feelings for Robert Mason on the 8th paragraph? Saying that the music he made with LYNCH MOB didn't make that much of an impact unlike George's former band Dokken.

Didn't you sensed that there are still some bad feelings for Robert Mason on the 8th paragraph? Saying that the music he made with LYNCH MOB didn't make that much of an impact unlike George's former band Dokken.

I was wondering why they included that little comment also.

Am I missing something? :unsure:

Over on their Myspace page they have a little history written up about the band. There is one section where they mention Robert Mason turned down joining them and going to Lynch Mob instead.

Over on their Myspace page they have a little history written up about the band. There is one section where they mention Robert Mason turned down joining them and going to Lynch Mob instead.

I see said the blind man. :tumbsup: