Washed - Blue (1991)

JC_AOR

I really like this thing. 'Steal can feel pain' (what the hell does that title mean????) and 'Alone' are two wonderful ballads, and the rest is pretty damn good too, except for tracks 7 and 9 which are pretty blatant fillers. But of the rest, love it.

I really like this thing. 'Steal can feel pain' (what the hell does that title mean????) and 'Alone' are two wonderful ballads, and the rest is pretty damn good too, except for tracks 7 and 9 which are pretty blatant fillers. But of the rest, love it.

Backed. Very good stuff and I also love "Steal can feel pain". :tumbsup:

Great song... just wish it made sense - HAHA! Surely they meant to say 'Still can feel pain'?

Great song... just wish it made sense - HAHA! Surely they meant to say 'Still can feel pain'?

Maybe they weren't feeling any pain at all so they were going "steal" some pain from someone else. :unsure:

Maybe they weren't feeling any pain at all so they were going "steal" some pain from someone else. :unsure:

Correction...it's "Steel Could Feel Pain". Obviously it's about a mexican guy who has broken up with his girlfriend and is "steeeel feeeeling de pain, Señor.

Correction...it's "Steel Could Feel Pain". Obviously it's about a mexican guy who has broken up with his girlfriend and is "steeeel feeeeling de pain, Señor.

:lol:

Ah, okay, well at least I get it now. Even his manly heart of steel can feel the pain of her betrayal.

• 5 years later...
  • 9 years later...
On 12/11/2008 at 12:16 PM, crazynights said:

Great album , I love thir music.

Everyone who loves class metal and hard rock should check them out.

Where are they from, their fantastic album is not on the heavyharmonies database.

I've downloaded them from a blog, I wanna buy the original copy

http://kissmarthree.blogspot.com/

Here there are so many gems.

https://strappadometalblog.blogspot.com/2010/10/washed-blue-1991.html?m=1

Try this?