What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

What If - s/t

It was communicated as the jap release, but it turned out to be a CDR. Very disappointing ! Now the hassle start ......... :(

Found these at a Hastings for only 3.99 each:

Dokken - Back for the Attack (only had it on cassette)

Richie Blackmore's Rainbow

Scorpions - Lovedrive (already had it, but this one has the original cover!!)

Three superb albums mate :bowdown:

Chris Irvine - Frozen River (2-track CD)

Player - Spies of Life

Sandstone - Cultural Dissonance

Killinger - Killinger

Bloodbound - Unholy Cross

Jack Blades - Rock 'N Roll Ride

Black Spiders - Sons Of The North

Eric Sardinas & Big Motor - Sticks & Stones

Mad Max - Another Night Of Passion

Hell - Human Remains

Airrace - Back To The Start

Fullforce - One

Sebastian Bach - Kicking & Screaming

9 Chambers - 9 Chambers

Treated myself to some used bin finds:

Austrian Death Machine-A Very Brutal Christmas

Lita Ford-Wicked Wonderland

Killwhitneydead-So Pretty, So Plastic

Georgia Satellites-In The Land Of Salvation & Sin

Jackyl-Cut The Crap

Road-Road (replaces my bootleg)

Wolfchild-Wolfchild

Razamanaz-Razamanaz

Snakeryder-D.O.A.

Beki Bondage-Cold Turkey

The Rockets-The Rockets/No Ballads :beerbang:

Carnival Of Souls-Ashes To Ashes

The local library was having their annual Book Sale today so in addition to a sweet Peter Parker, The Spectacular Spider-Man reprint compendium and a stack of geeky Star Wars and Alien Vs. Predator novels, I picked up a couple CDs for a buck apiece:

Heart - DOG & BUTTERFLY (1978, remaster w/bonus tracks) and JUPITERS DARLING (2004)

ELP - THE BEST OF EMERSON LAKE & PALMER

(Dunno much about this band but I had to have it cuz Greg Lake's "I Believe in Father Christmas" is the last track and I looooove hearing that song during the holiday season...)

Accept - s/t

Accept - I'm a Rebel

Accept - Breaker

Accept - Restless & Wild

Thought I should start getting their CDs after having the vinyl so long, so plumped for the first 4 which are, I have to say, my faves.

Accept - s/t

Accept - I'm a Rebel

Accept - Breaker

Accept - Restless & Wild

Thought I should start getting their CDs after having the vinyl so long, so plumped for the first 4 which are, I have to say, my faves.

Restless is probably my fav but I've never heard the first three but have always read that Breaker is a must own but it's not cheap these days. I always read that the first two were hit or miss and not as good as what came later with Restless, Balls, Heart and Russian.

Accept - s/t

Accept - I'm a Rebel

Accept - Breaker

Accept - Restless & Wild

Restless is probably my fav but I've never heard the first three but have always read that Breaker is a must own but it's not cheap these days. I always read that the first two were hit or miss and not as good as what came later with Restless, Balls, Heart and Russian.

Yeah .... you're right, but I love the 1st two so much because from the 1st album I bought them when they came out. The 1st I bought on the Brain label...mainly for the cover...ahem back cover I mean, they looked like a rock band so I bought it on a whim. So that's kind of why I like them so much because I grew to like the 1st album then when the 2nd came out I got into that...but when Breaker came out....wow! I liked them anyway but it completely blew me away. Strangely enough I was renovating an old Z-Woody skateboard deck that I used to ride the other day and I ended up gently sanding off the band names I'd written on the back of it and sure enough I'd written Accept on there haha!

One of the reasons I grabbed them now is that it seems the prices of the 1st 3 especially are climbing so I managed to track a copy of each down for good prices, I ended up paying a little under £25 for them all over a few sites, (Amazon, eBay, PlaY e.t.c.)

Poker Face - Game of Love

• My Little Pony

I received my package from Koogs, but I can't remember what's in it. I bought a fair bit the last week, so I can't really recall what's coming from where. I'll open it up tonight.

• My Little Pony

C.I.T.A. - Relapse of Reason

Crown of Thorns - The Unreleased Demos

Daryl Hall & John Oates - Change of Season

Thank you, Tony!