What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Def Leppard - Retro-Active

Believe it or not, Pete, I just added this one to my Want List at Lala.com after reading all the hype about it on here recently... <_<

Just won Roxus - Nightstreet off ebay ! :P

Adam Bomb - Fatal Attraction....not my fave of his but i've had the vinyl for years and I'm currently on an A. Bomb buying fest (which stops now until after payday) so I thought I should get the shiny disc version.

Just out of curiosity... how much did it go for?

Nice buy too. You heard it before?

Just out of curiosity... how much did it go for?

Nice buy too. You heard it before?

Including shipping I paid 9,10 Euro (app. 11$). Quite cheap !

No, I haven't heard it before, but you guys have been raving about it. I trust your taste !!! ;)

In addition, just won Lion - Trouble In Angel City off eBay, but lost for Dangerous Attraction... <_< that's the one I really wanted too... :(

You can't go wrong with either one of the Lion cds imo.

Aldrich/Swan together = Awesome

Drove a friend and accompanied her in a thrift store. She paid for the following:

Bruce Dunlap - Los Animales

Mr. Big - Lean Into It

At a local CD store:

Dave Uhrich - S/T

21 Guns - Salute

In addition, just won Lion - Trouble In Angel City off eBay, but lost for Dangerous Attraction... <_< that's the one I really wanted too... :(

That's to bad, Dangerous Attractions is Godly. It seems like all of the sellers are in Japan.

Queensryche - Rage for Order (Blue Ring version) :banger::banger::banger:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/Met...ageBluering.jpg

Traded for it for these items:

Aldo Nova - Subject

Sammy Hagar - VOA West Germany pressing extra copy

Atrophy - Violent by Nature extra copy

The Ultimate Revenge VHS tape Venom, Slayer & Exodus

Just purchased from CD Universe...

Slayer - Christ Illusion

Cattle Decapitation - Karma Bloody Karma

Rawhead Rex - Black Diaries

These came in the mail today and Rawhead Rexx came with both discs the self titled and Black Diaries...BONUS!!! I didn't realize this when I purchased it on CDUniverse.

Queensryche - Rage for Order (Blue Ring version) :banger::banger::banger:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/Met...ageBluering.jpg

Sweet...never seen one of those before. I just got a copy of the plain ol' version of RAGE FOR ORDER via Lala.com this week.

Sweet...never seen one of those before. I just got a copy of the plain ol' version of RAGE FOR ORDER via Lala.com this week.

Yeah, I've been looking for this one for quite a while. I had one when it was first release and got rid of it. On the Queensryche site they say only a few hundred exist and if you have one your one of the very lucky few.

Yeah, I've been looking for this one for quite a while. I had one when it was first release and got rid of it. On the Queensryche site they say only a few hundred exist and if you have one your one of the very lucky few.

Ya know what I'm absolutely certain mines blue......I'll have to check when I get home, I never knew about the colour discrepancy. I've still got my 206 E.P. too

Just got Def Leppard's PYROMANIA from Lala.com (replacement for a skipping copy)

Wild Frontier - Thousand Miles away

Le Roux - Up

• 2023 Gold Donors

I've been away for a while during the holidays/new year. While I was I picked up these.

Hydrogyn - Bombshell

Mars - Metaldrone

Dokken - Hell To Pay

Badlands - Dusk

Vandamne - Renaissance + 1 (Japanese version)

Impelliteri - Victim Of The System

Roxx Gang - Things You've Never Done Before

No Sweat - S/T

Rhino Bucket - Get Used To It

Dirty Trashroad - S/T

21 Guns - Salute

Burning Rain - S/T

TNT - Intuition

I've been away for a while during the holidays/new year. While I was I picked up these.

TNT - Intuition

My life before this album was a very empty one indeed. A total classic.