What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

ZZ Top - La Futura

Steve Vai - The Story Of Light (Digibook +DVD)

Korpiklaani - Manala (2 CD)

Pendragon - Kowtow...+3 (Remaster)

WINTER'S REIGN - The Beginning…

ah,I remember these guys,used to play in an old rock club where I live almost every other week back between '85 & '88,great live band :)

Dare - Out Of The Silence

classic :)

I had this when it first came out but my music tastes changed and I sold it with many other albums I've since bought again.

So I bought my three favourite albums of 2012, H.E.A.T., Hardline, and Hess, as well as Lionheart and Marchello, from NEH. It cost around $90! Shit! I know there is a cheaper solution, but I couldn't remember the site. What's the best one for new releases?

As for now, Amazon UK usually offers the cheapest one although I notice that these days, the price rarely fell below 9 GBP and it fluctuates around 10-11 GBP which became expensive for me unless you're Australian, because they still have free shipment. If you're okay with Argentinian release (official license, not bootleg), best thing for now is http://myworld.ebay....84.m1423.l2754. They have most of Frontiers stuff, Roadrunner, Nuclear Blast, but not AOR Heaven. Try putting watchlist and watch when they give a 16-22% discount, and ask for non-jewel case shipment ($5 + $1). On average, you might get around US $8 / disc included shipment

Are you sure, mate? Last time I checked they were charging for postage again, which is why I have up on Amazon.uk.

Yeah, definitely no free shipping to Australia anymore. :( That died quite a while ago, sadly.

They probably realised that a certain Mr Wols was costing them a fortune............ :lol:

Haha, yeah, they were good times. Each appealing new release was a given that it'd come from Amazon.uk in the Geoff household. :(

Wow didn't know that, well if you're up for cheaper stuffs, you better stick your eye out on the Argentinian release since the Russian has left the building

So I bought my three favourite albums of 2012, H.E.A.T., Hardline, and Hess, as well as Lionheart and Marchello, from NEH. It cost around $90! Shit! I know there is a cheaper solution, but I couldn't remember the site. What's the best one for new releases?

As for now, Amazon UK usually offers the cheapest one although I notice that these days, the price rarely fell below 9 GBP and it fluctuates around 10-11 GBP which became expensive for me unless you're Australian, because they still have free shipment. If you're okay with Argentinian release (official license, not bootleg), best thing for now is http://myworld.ebay....84.m1423.l2754. They have most of Frontiers stuff, Roadrunner, Nuclear Blast, but not AOR Heaven. Try putting watchlist and watch when they give a 16-22% discount, and ask for non-jewel case shipment ($5 + $1). On average, you might get around US $8 / disc included shipment

Are you sure, mate? Last time I checked they were charging for postage again, which is why I have up on Amazon.uk.

Yeah, definitely no free shipping to Australia anymore. :( That died quite a while ago, sadly.

They probably realised that a certain Mr Wols was costing them a fortune............ :lol:

Haha, yeah, they were good times. Each appealing new release was a given that it'd come from Amazon.uk in the Geoff household. :(

Wow didn't know that, well if you're up for cheaper stuffs, you better stick your eye out on the Argentinian release since the Russian has left the building

Yeah, thanks for the heads up on that one. I'll certainly check it out... when I can buy CDs again. :(

Some buys from Ebay:

Le Mans-On The Streets,finally got it on cd

The Wildhearts-P.H.U.G. Jap press w/obi & bonus tracks

UFO-The Wild"The Willing And The Innocent" remaster bonus tracks

UFO-"Mechanix" remaster bonus tracks

UFO-"Obsession" remaster bonus tracks

UFO-"No Place To Run" remaster bonus tracks

Great stuff Dave, all excellent releases :bowdown:

Great stuff Dave, all excellent releases :bowdown:

Thanks Faron and a great remastering job as well plus the bonus tracks and booklets.

Video Babylon purchases:

Venom-Metal Black

Macbeth-Malae Artes

Alestorm-Black Tales At Midnight cd/dvd

From Uncle Saxon:

The Wild One (Compilation)

Hard 'N Heavy (Compilation)

War Zone VII (Compilation)

Banned In L.A. (Compilation)

Underground Metal Meltdown (Compilation)

Louder Than Hell (Compilation)

Heavy Metal Heroes Vol III (Compilation)

Foundations Forum 1996 (Compilation)

Headful Of Rock (Compilation)

Dare - Out Of The Silence

classic :)

I had this when it first came out but my music tastes changed and I sold it with many other albums I've since bought again.

LOL just saw this and had to laugh as i did the same thing years ago and did a trade for it not long ago,great cd.