Surrender - Better Later than Never

Steelheart - S/T

just*if*i - All one People

Mr. Big - Lean into it

Y & T - Contagious

Ricky Warwick - Tattoos & Alibis

Sha-Boom - The Race is on

Asylum Suite - S/T

And now I am going on vacation. No more CD buying for 3 weeks ! ;)

Elegy - Forbidden Fruit

Elegy - State of Mind

Vanden Plas - Far Off Grace

Vanden Plas - Beyond Daylight

Avenged Sevenfold - City of Evil

My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers for Revenge

Sundays flea market finds:

"Tattooed Millionaire" Bruce Dickinson

"When the Storm Comes Down" Flotsam and Jetsam

"Retro Active" Dep Leppard

Naked Sun S/T

"The Disregard of Timekeeping" Bonham

"Spacewalk A Salute to Ace Frehley" with Dimebag, S. Bach, Scott Ian & others

Kingdom Come S/T

Arcade S/T

The Very Best of Winger

Drunk at the Stone Balloon" Love Seed Mama Jump (local Pa./NJ band)

"Astro Creep 2000" White Zombie

YAY.....I actually got something new this week!!! :dance:

L.A. GUNS ~ Tales From The Strip

and

GREEN DOLLAR COLOUR ~ S/T......I swear......if y'all haven't listened to them yet........DO SO!!! They RAWK!!!!!

http://www.nehrecords.com/shop/GreenDollar...hop/GreenDollar

OK - To kick off my return from hols a couple of little packages:

Blue Tears - Mad Bad & Dangerous

FM - Tought It Out (deluxe remastered version)

Cheap Trick - Busted (limited comic cover version- completist I am)

Dokken - Tooth and Nail (Just an impulse buy yesterday of something I've been meaning to get forever to replace my cd-r.)

Pyogenesis - Twinaleblood

Mars Hill - Like a Bull in a China Closet

Jericho - Happycat

Lead - Psychromatic

Carnival Art - Welcome to Vas Llegas

Childman - Apathy Vein

Naked Truth - Blankee

Ritual Misery - World of Hate

Wiser Sin - S/T

BLUE TEARS - Mad, Bad & Dangerous

SURRENDER - S/T

FM - Tough It Out (re-master)

Bought these all this week & have played all 3 gems constantly...

Only one for me this week.....

Sons Of Angels ~ Slumber With The Lion

(or as I told Lobo......"Sleeping With The Lambs" :lol::blink: Well...I was close!!! :P )

(or as I told Lobo......"Sleeping With The Lambs" :lol:  :blink:  Well...I was close!!! :P )

What are your thoughts on it MJ ?????????????

(or as I told Lobo......"Sleeping With The Lambs" :lol:  :blink:  Well...I was close!!! :P )

:lol: Dunno yet......haven't listened. Can't quit listening to this dang Green Dollar Colour!!! :blink: Been in a raunchier / rockier headbangin' mood lately. :banger:

I thought it was the one with Johnny Gioeli on vox....but it's not....it's Solli, and I really liked him on the S/T.......so this should be good too??

:lol: Dunno yet......haven't listened. Can't quit listening to this dang Green Dollar Colour!!! :blink: Been in a raunchier / rockier headbangin' mood lately. :banger:

I thought it was the one with Johnny Gioeli on vox....but it's not....it's Solli, and I really liked him on the S/T.......so this should be good too??

When you do , post your thoughts in the comments section on the album because i will be very interested to see what you think as i still stand by my comments i left there. :drink: MJ.

When you do , post your thoughts in the comments section on the album because i will be very interested to see what you think as i still stand by my comments i left there. :drink: MJ.

Pretty much spot on MJ with what i think.If you ever get the chance you should track down 21 GUNS "Nothings Real" because you can usually pick that up pretty cheap and i think with your taste {which is good} :lol: , you won't be disappointed :drink: