HELP! I'm an idiot when it comes to the PM block list...

Evil Rick

OK, I'm a little slow today, I just switched to Sanka so have a heart. Anyway, I just realized my PM buddies/block sender list has about half of my contacts as "Message Ban" when they haven't been that way in the past. How in the heck do I change that back to "Message Allow"??? HELP HELP HELP!

And my apologies to anyone that may have been trying to PM me with no response. It is for sure not on purpose! I thought things had been a little quiet on the PM side of things. :(

OK, I'm a little slow today, I just switched to Sanka so have a heart. Anyway, I just realized my PM buddies/block sender list has about half of my contacts as "Message Ban" when they haven't been that way in the past. How in the heck do I change that back to "Message Allow"??? HELP HELP HELP!

And my apologies to anyone that may have been trying to PM me with no response. It is for sure not on purpose! I thought things had been a little quiet on the PM side of things. :(

Damn, I'm an idiot too, I can't figure it out... :(

Dan!!! :bowdown:

Well there's a feature I'm clueless on. What happens if you simply delete them from that list? I think the list is only supposed to be people you're blocking (although how people get on the list as "Message Allow" I have NO idea...)

-Dan

Well there's a feature I'm clueless on. What happens if you simply delete them from that list? I think the list is only supposed to be people you're blocking (although how people get on the list as "Message Allow" I have NO idea...)

-Dan

That's what I had to end up doing. Before the last update the feature had a spot that would allow you to choose "allow" or "block" but since the update that has disappeared. It's too bad because that's what I used to keep track of my contacts.

Again my apologies to anyone that PM'd me and came back blocked (unless your name starts with "V" and rhymes with "fish" :whistle: ). I really wasn't doing that on purpose. :doh:

I tried to PM Blue Tequila the other day and said I was blocked. Also checked my blocked list an LV Kix and Magictouch were on it, which makes no sense. I talk to both and have not blocked anyone. Can you check into this Dan?

I have 4 or 5 people on my list and didnt put any of them on there but I've still been getting pm's from them anyway.

Uh huh.....sure! ;) They knew! It's those damn, pesky H.H. gremlins! I'm tellin' ya....they know all see all mess wit us all! :screwy::blink::whistle:

Gremlins you say, but but I didn't fee them after Midnight. :whistle:

I have 4 or 5 people on my list and didnt put any of them on there but I've still been getting pm's from them anyway.

Uh huh.....sure! ;) They knew! It's those damn, pesky H.H. gremlins! I'm tellin' ya....they know all see all mess wit us all! :screwy::blink::whistle:

Did you try fi or fo? :banana:

I've never added anyone to a "block list" either... in fact I didn't even know such a thing existed... yet this thread got me curious so I looked and it looks like everyone who was on my OLD "Buddy List" (before the board was upgraded and we got all the snazzy new features) is now on the "PM Block List" (although it does say "message allow" after everyone's name)... ?

I've never added anyone to a "block list" either... in fact I didn't even know such a thing existed... yet this thread got me curious so I looked and it looks like everyone who was on my OLD "Buddy List" (before the board was upgraded and we got all the snazzy new features) is now on the "PM Block List" (although it does say "message allow" after everyone's name)... ?

Yep, exactly the same here ! I deleted all of you from this list, one after the other. :beerbang:

Did you try fi or fo? :banana:

Fum? :unsure:

Wow, I got a heap of people in my block list too... people I do actually PM. Sorry from me if anyone's been blocked too.

I was actually offended because I thought Rick didn't want to see the pictures of me in the shower that I was PM'ing him anymore... I'm glad there's a logical explanation for being blocked.

Holy crap... after reading these and thinking "yeah, that couldn't happen to me, these guys are stupid." I checked my Block List and motherf**cker if most of the people I PM weren't on there. <_<

And no I didn't really think you all were stupid, but I'm just lazy. Geoff, please try sending those shower pics again soon. :anon:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Typosex.wav! :banana:

Typosex.wav! :banana:

Geez hasn't anyone ever heard of the feeing something after midnight? :whistle: