Song Game

Bubbasmama

• 2023 Gold Donors
12 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Don't Walk Away-Rick Springfield

You're out of the running for the "Don't Walk Away Cup" mate, like me.

At least I didn't repeat the one right before mine.

C'mon man!

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 4/9/2023 at 2:09 AM, Darkstone said:

You're out of the running for the "Don't Walk Away Cup" mate, like me.

At least I didn't repeat the one right before mine.

C'mon man!

I’m in a different time zone-never saw his post 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• So supposedly out but can't find it. Anybody listened to it? 
    • New album to be released July 12th. Press release: PRESENTING ’Reckless Heart,’ the brainchild of Lithuanian-born Swedish artist Michael Palace and the fifth spellbinding chapter in the PALACE saga. This explosive musical journey resurrects the essence of the 1980s, each track pulsating with the potential to score a classic action blockbuster or drive the adrenaline of a training montage. Inspired by genre-defining icons such as AVIATOR, FM and DARE alongside contemporaries CHEZ KANE and CRAZY LIXX, Michael Palace meticulously rebuilt the PALACE sound from the ground up, returning to the true origins and inspiration of the project. ’Reckless Heart’ is an essential cornerstone in any AOR and melodic rock aficionado’s collection. “It was time to go back to the roots, as they say, and finally make that true ’80s AOR album that I’ve dreamt of creating since I started PALACE. It’s the missing link between 1985 and 2024,” said Michael. Michael Palace embarked on his journey with Frontiers as a songwriter and guitarist for various projects such as FIRST SIGNAL, CRY OF DAWN, TOBY HITCHCOCK and KRYPTONITE. These successful collaborations paved the way for a deal with Frontiers, enabling Michael to deliver songs aligned with his vision under the name PALACE. ’Reckless Heart’ marks the fifth release, maintaining a bi-annual album release schedule since 2016. Recently, Michael has produced albums for KENT HILLI and NEVENA and done work across diverse genres while taking on various roles such as a songwriter, musician, producer, and engineer. Tracks: 1. Reckless Heart 2. The Widow’s Web 3. Back In Your Arms 4. Girl Is An Angel 5. You Give Me A Reason To Live 6. Back To ’85 7. For The Love 8. Turn This Car Around 9. Weightless 10. Move Me 11. Stronger By The Day  
    • Thought I'd get the thread going for 2024.... We're a little past 1/4 of the way.  Honestly, not sure I even have any albums that have grabbed me too much.  I thought Crazy Lixx Two Shots At Glory was okay but that's mostly just a compilation album with on a few new songs.  Also have liked a few songs on Judas Priest....That's probably my favorite album so far I'd guess but I really only like 3-4 tracks.  Plenty of stuff coming though so things should pick up.  
    • Not at the moment. Only download and vinyl.
    • Worlds Collide Tour https://www.within-temptation.com/collections/worlds-collide-tour During the Worlds Collide Tour, we played two sold-out shows in our home country at Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam. They were our first-ever headlining shows in Ziggo Dome and a total of 30.000 fans were there to witness. Relive the adrenaline-pumping excitement of the Worlds Collide Tour from the comfort of your own home as the first show in Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam (NL) on November 29, 2022, will be available on vinyl, CD, Blu-Ray/DVD and in a special 64-page hardcover artbook. About the Worlds Collide Tour Few collaborations in our career have ignited as much anticipation as our co-headlining tour with Evanescence, after it being postponed four times due to COVID! And as soon as the world reopened in 2022, the Worlds Collide Tour finally took place. Over the course of four weeks, the tour traversed 17 cities across Europe and the UK, delivering a total of 19 performances. For this tour, we saw, together with Evanescence, an amazing amount of over 200,000 tickets sold, 7703 km’s traveled, 8 tour buses serving as mobile homes for us and the crew, twelve trailers loaded with the gear to fuel the spectacle, and a dedicated team of over 80 experienced individuals whose tireless efforts ensured that every aspect of the tour ran seamlessly. The 'Worlds Collide Tour' DVD will be out on June 21, 2024. 1. Our Solemn Hour 2. Faster 3. Paradise (What About Us?) 4. Stand My Ground 5. Angels 6. Iron 7. Raise Your Banner 8. Entertain You 9. The Reckoning (Feat. Amy Lee) 10. Supernova 11. Don’t Pray For Me 12. All I Need 13. Ice Queen 14. Mother Earth Bonus footage: The Fire Within (Music Video) Photo Album  
    • Like this...very G'n'R at times...but no cd at the minute?  
    • Nice , hopefully an album in the works  
    • Scorpions - In trance Scorpions - Eye II eye Scorpions - MTV unplugged in Athens Scorpions - Born to touch your feelins Torme - Demolition ball
    • Update: Also a duet with Kent Hilli on a song he wrote. Ditto Steve Overland of FM. Oh, and a little song by Mark Baker....who of course, wrote the Signal album. This is going to be one Hell of a follow up album!!! But there will be a surprise album release prior to this 🙂

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.