Sam is ranting again...

Rick

So what...? Sam is over on melodicrock.com ... why bring it here to HH?

Just let Sam be Sam... if you wanna buy from Retrospect.... fine. If not... then don't. Pretty easy...huh?

Haven't we had enough of this crap for awhile?

So what...? Sam is over on melodicrock.com ... why bring it here to HH?

Just let Sam be Sam... if you wanna buy from Retrospect.... fine. If not... then don't. Pretty easy...huh?

Haven't we had enough of this crap for awhile?

I don't know......Since Sam is the CEO of Retrospect and this is the Retrospect thread, I though this would be the appropriate place for it.

When Sam starts telling people (customers) to STFU, it would seem newsworthy. If the CEO of Walmart said that to a customer......well, just imagine.

Sam also admits to not having the legal rights from the labels to do the reissues, using the excuse that "he" believes the musicians should own the rights. I figured that alone was worth the read.

If you don't want to read that "crap", don't. I just think that people ought to know.

I believe Dan banned Sam from this board for 30 days for some comments he made in the "Lon's Car Wreck" thread... so I guess he's gotta go spew somewhere else for the time being? ;)

I believe Dan banned Sam from this board for 30 days for some comments he made in the "Lon's Car Wreck" thread... so I guess he's gotta go spew somewhere else for the time being? ;)

Everybody needs an outlet, right? ;)

Everybody needs an outlet, right? ;)

Why do you think I'M always here? If it weren't for the therapeutic effects of the F**k Thread and the soothing sights of Major Babe-Age, I would have lost it long ago. ;)

I should have known better, but I was too curious and I went and checked on Melodic Rock. Like always, I shook my head in dismay at Sam's negative tone and for his on going war against anyone and anything. To have so much hatred and anger must make for an unpleasant life.

On the other hand (no self pleasuring joke was intended here), Keith I decided to check out the Major Babe-Age thread, NICE!!! real NICE!!!

On the other hand (no self pleasuring joke was intended here), Keith I decided to check out the Major Babe-Age thread, NICE!!! real NICE!!!

Are you tellin' me you NEVER noticed the Major Babe-Age thread before?? :blink: Wow, then you got some catchin' up to do, eh brother!! :crazy:

For some reason, maybe it's the French language barrier, but Major Babe-Age, sounded more like a MILF thread, not that that is all bad, but more suited for the older gents.

For some reason, maybe it's the French language barrier, but Major Babe-Age, sounded more like a MILF thread, not that that is all bad, but more suited for the older gents.

Oh no,no,no...you have to check it out!!!!

JL

JL

Backed. I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere once that that thread was the sole reason the internet was created. The rest just followed afterwards.

• 2023 Gold Donors

JL

Backed. I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere once that that thread was the sole reason the internet was created. The rest just followed afterwards.

No kidding, I always pop in on this thread whenever I login. I actually started keeping a bib by my computer so I don't get any drool on my keyboard.

JL

No kidding, I was pop in on this thread whenever I login. I actually stared keeping a bib by my computer so I don't get any drool on my keyboard.

:rofl2:

Scott, that just made me laugh out loud.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Hey it was a long day and after catching up and reading 27 pages of Lonnie, I was beat. I made the gramatical corrections on the original post.

You weren't drinking when I made you laugh were you? I love it when people spit there drink out. :lol:

Hey it was a long day and after catching up and reading 27 pages of Lonnie, I was beat. I made the gramatical corrections on the original post.

You weren't drinking when I made you laugh were you? I love it when people spit there drink out. :lol:

I wasn't laughing at the typos, I was laughing at the the bib joke. :lol:

• 2023 Gold Donors

I wasn't laughing at the typos, I was laughing at the the bib joke. :lol:

It really helps. I got tired of trying to type in my drool.

JL

Okay, someone got a link for the two threads mentioned in this thread?

>> Now does anyone have the link to the thread on melodicrock.com? Or at least the title of the thread? <<

http://forums.melodicrock.com/phorum33/list.php?f=1

Page 1, page 2, hell probably even page 3 by now ..... Make popcorn and get a drink, you'll be there a while.

Thanks! I will get to it in a couple hours.

Entertaining as always, must be of some kind of therapeutic value to him or something. "Must... insult... someone... anger... all consuming..."

I can't imagine it's good for business to act like that on a regular basis, but hey, whatever... :unsure:

Yes, very entertaining !! :shakes his head:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.