Lynch Mob - Favorite Album/Singer

Lynch Mob- Favorite Album/Singer  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1st off I only included the 1st 2 Mob albums because "Smoke This" sucked and I don't consider it a real Lynch Mob release.

I loved both of these albums and have been torn for years on which one is my favorite.

On this day I'm gonna go with the self-titled release.

"When Darkeness Calls" and "Dream Until Tomorrow" are what puts this one on top for me.

As for favorite vocalist again both were great but I have to pick Mason right now.

I might feel that way because I've heard him sing on many more releases than Logan.

This was a great band imo and it's to bad that Frontiers Records don't throw some money at Lynch

to release a proper 3rd album, I really wouldn't care if it was Logan or Mason singing I would buy it.

I actually went for 'Wicked Sensation' and Oni Logan. Both albums and vocalists are excellent, but based on these 2 albums alone (without Mason's discography in mind) I have to choose the debut. I agree with the 2 songs you mentioned, Wes, but with tracks like 'No bed of roses', 'Through these eyes', 'Sweet sister mercy' and the title track I just had to go with the debut overall. Extremely hard choice though.

And I love Oni Logan's voice too... as well as Mason's... but Logan by a tiny bit here.

What a killer band! Both are excellent but I think this is an easy call, Wicked Sensation is one of the best hard rock CDs of all time IMO, thats what I went with (along with Oni on vocals).

I went with the eponym + Mason ('Cold Is The Heart' is an outstanding tune)

Wicked Sensation is a Great album ... Oni kicks @ss on that one ... shame it was only one release ... Didnt care for Mason much ...

• 2023 Gold Donors
I actually went for 'Wicked Sensation' and Oni Logan. Both albums and vocalists are excellent, but based on these 2 albums alone (without Mason's discography in mind) I have to choose the debut. I agree with the 2 songs you mentioned, Wes, but with tracks like 'No bed of roses', 'Through these eyes', 'Sweet sister mercy' and the title track I just had to go with the debut overall. Extremely hard choice though.

And I love Oni Logan's voice too... as well as Mason's... but Logan by a tiny bit here.

:agree: I'm with Geoff on this one.

• 2 years later...
1st off I only included the 1st 2 Mob albums because "Smoke This" sucked and I don't consider it a real Lynch Mob release.

I loved both of these albums and have been torn for years on which one is my favorite.

On this day I'm gonna go with the self-titled release.

"When Darkeness Calls" and "Dream Until Tomorrow" are what puts this one on top for me.

As for favorite vocalist again both were great but I have to pick Mason right now.

I might feel that way because I've heard him sing on many more releases than Logan.

This was a great band imo and it's to bad that Frontiers Records don't throw some money at Lynch

to release a proper 3rd album, I really wouldn't care if it was Logan or Mason singing I would buy it.

I wonder if Frontiers read my post. :tumbsup:

Ok, I must show my cluelessness now; what else has Mason sang on? I prefer his voice to Logan's.

This shows all of his projects so far including the underrated James Byrd Group and Cry of Love plus as mentioned above he's currently in Warrant.

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/find...ut=Robert+Mason

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...