Get me out

Wotty

Has Jabba claimed your room after you leave?

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey Ian, can u play the Gloria cd so everyone will dance and be happy?????? ha

Released on parole Monday after 6 months here and 3 months in 2 fucking hell-holes in Luton.The strange thing is i quite like it here now.No bollockings,fed well,decent physio,5 1/2 stone (77 pounds) in weight loss,hairs back to how it should be,allowed to do what and when you want,thunderously top-totty (one especially <_< ) and now going back to see my boy and the winge er i mean wife :angry: Forgive and forget,what do you think ?????

Forgive and forget,what do you think ?????

You better, mate !! Tell the place to f*ck off and never get near you again !!! :fu:

I guess our constant chants and waving signs that said FREE WOTTY NOW! finally got results! :cheer:

Wow, poor Ian. After months of dismissing the place sounds like you actually grew to love it. :lol: Poor bastard. :( Oh well, try to enjoy freedom as best you can mate.

• 3 weeks later...

Bwahahahahaha!!!

I spoke to Ian today and he is stuck at home listening to Bonnie Tyler and a various rock power ballads collection as his CDs are still all boxed up.

To push his boredom threshold to the extreme the people who were going to sort out his internet connection didn't turn up yesterday (Friday) so he's a tad cheesed off...not to mention the football result !!!!

I wonder when the peace and quiet of the countryside will get to him.

Oh how I laughed!!!

Poor guy!!!

Bwahahahahaha!!!

I spoke to Ian today and he is stuck at home listening to Bonnie Tyler and a various rock power ballads collection as his CDs are still all boxed up.

To push his boredom threshold to the extreme the people who were going to sort out his internet connection didn't turn up yesterday (Friday) so he's a tad cheesed off...not to mention the football result !!!!

Oh how I laughed!!!

Poor guy!!!

At least he's finally home. :dance:

Bwahahahahaha!!!

Oh how I laughed!!!

Poor guy!!!

And also on the plus side he had been hammering his Gotthard DVD to counter the MOR sounds.

Bwahahahahaha!!!

Oh how I laughed!!!

Poor guy!!!

Glad he's finally home. Home is where the heart is even though it's filled with Bonnie Tyler!!

Wotty's talking to his next door neighbour though, who happens to be a Tree - He's going insane in the countryside!!!

Wotty's talking to his next door neighbour though, who happens to be a Tree - He's going insane in the countryside!!!

Does he have TV to watch Luton ??

:rofl2:

as his CDs are still all boxed up.

I reckon if I went away for a while my wife would have my CDs boxed up and recycled by the time I got back... surprised she hasn't managed to do it if I'm late home from work one day.

Glad to see you back amongst the trees, Ian! Get them CDs back out!

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha! I phoned yesterday, apparently Sky can't sort their shit out with regards to hooking him up (w*nkers) so he's gonna go fer BT. Hopefullt it won't be too long now! But at least he can get to his CD collection now :)

Hahaha! I phoned yesterday, apparently Sky can't sort their shit out with regards to hooking him up (w*nkers) so he's gonna go fer BT. Hopefullt it won't be too long now! But at least he can get to his CD collection now :)

... which keeps him from going insane from boredom !! :P

• 4 weeks later...
Do you know how close I am to saying "Get me in" I'm not cut out to be a Farmer Palmer.. :crying:

I don't think you'd want to do it again, Ian...