Get me out

Wotty

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,Saturday was fun :angry::angry::angry: Firstly,the mighty Town lost and then it was Bar-B-Q time.Jabba broke the record for eating the most burger/sausage rolls,6 that I saw that contained double burgers and double jumbo sausages.FAT TWAT !!! And then I turned to the left and noticed some pug-ugly "thing" puking up,CHARMING !!! They then said they were bringing the soup round,YOU CAN IMAGINE,and on that note I cleared off.HELP,HELP,HELP!!!!!!!

Well,Saturday was fun :angry::angry::angry: Firstly,the mighty Town lost and then it was Bar-B-Q time.Jabba broke the record for eating the most burger/sausage rolls,6 that I saw that contained double burgers and double jumbo sausages.FAT TWAT !!! And then I turned to the left and noticed some pug-ugly "thing" puking up,CHARMING !!! They then said they were bringing the soup round,YOU CAN IMAGINE,and on that note I cleared off.HELP,HELP,HELP!!!!!!!

On a happier note,my pottery is finished and I obviously have a talent :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Could you make me a nice Vase please and a couple of Ash Trays!!! :lol:

Yes, yes, a vase would be just lovely Ian, my good man. ;)

Is Ian going to be the decorator of choice for the Heavy Harmonies Home?

Could you make me a nice Vase please and a couple of Ash Trays!!! :lol:

Yes, yes, a vase would be just lovely Ian, my good man. ;)

Is Ian going to be the decorator of choice for the Heavy Harmonies Home?

I smell reality TV hit! Did anyone contact Fox?

Oh lordy,lordy !!!!

I'm now being threatened with having to endure a "Talk" on endangered creatures. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Oh lordy,lordy !!!!

I'm now being threatened with having to endure a "Talk" on endangered creatures. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

On a lighter note,it was Ravioli and soup for evening meal last night.Major-league dribble-fest. :P:P:P:P Oh God,please help !!!!!!!!

Watson - Where is my F**ing vase and Ash trays I asked for??? - Enough of the Chit chat and get to it and make sure it is crackle glazed to the highest quality!!!!

Laugh it up Pete baby.It'll be me eating the NUT CARAMEL while you have Executive Lunches.Just think on young man. <_<<_<

hmm, yes... well my good man, love to chat further but I must be off. The caviar trolley's making the rounds here and I want to get some before they run out of blinis. :banana:

Laugh it up Pete baby.It'll be me eating the NUT CARAMEL while you have Executive Lunches.Just think on young man. <_<<_<

hmm, yes... well my good man, love to chat further but I must be off. The caviar trolley's making the rounds here and I want to get some before they run out of blinis. :banana:

:angry: As I've said before,and to others,"I love you,I hope you know that".. :P

:angry: As I've said before,and to others,"I love you,I hope you know that".. :P

:lol: Back atcha guv'nor. 9 days and counting... :woot:

Well,in a probable case of revenge,the so-called "carers" visited me last night,well it was one but it was the size of two,and was definitely hit by the ugly stick,and went on to wrench my left knee that hard that it's torn my "capsule", which is the covering that prevents water-on-the-knee.So I did the decent thing and grassed the dozy mare up.Let the fun and games commence !!!!!!!! :P:P:P

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome Ian! :drink:

Congrats on getting the F out of there in advance. Don't forget pictures of the new house once you're settled. :woot:

Too bloody true,matey boy !!!!! :P I'll just be so cut up to leave Jabba <_<<_<

Awesome Ian! :drink:

Congrats on getting the F out of there in advance. Don't forget pictures of the new house once you're settled. :woot:

Too bloody true,matey boy !!!!! :P I'll just be so cut up to leave Jabba <_<<_<

Looks like a big house lad, perhaps you could move him in with you.