What CDs did you buy this week?

oderin1967

Shaw/Blades~ Hallucination

Chrissy Steele~ Magnet to Steele

I love those two CDs!!!!!!

I am a bit nervous about the Shaw/Blades as the reveiws are shaky at best on HH. I guess I can always say I got it cheap, its the "ya get what ya pay for" that worries me! Chrisst Steele I have on cassette.

KISS - KISS Gold

Yes another KISS Greatest Hits!

Hey I'm a completionist, what can I say?  B)

Dave, we have a KISS DVD "Lost Concert Passport" that was recorded back in 1999 in Las Vegas, I believe. It was supposed to be broadcast live via the internet but the internet crashed. The only way to see them was by invitation from the band and corporate sponsors.

Blaine

KISS - KISS Gold

Yes another KISS Greatest Hits!

Hey I'm a completionist, what can I say?  B)

Dave, we have a KISS DVD "Lost Concert Passport" that was recorded back in 1999 in Las Vegas, I believe. It was supposed to be broadcast live via the internet but the internet crashed. The only way to see them was by invitation from the band and corporate sponsors.

Blaine

Blaine, thats sounds cool. I didn't know about that!

Shaw/Blades~ Hallucination

Chrissy Steele~ Magnet to Steele

I love those two CDs!!!!!!

I am a bit nervous about the Shaw/Blades as the reveiws are shaky at best on HH. I guess I can always say I got it cheap, its the "ya get what ya pay for" that worries me! Chrisst Steele I have on cassette.

Chad, I think I'm one of the few peopel who liked the Shaw/Blades CD. I thought it was well done.

Firstly let me say I really liked the Shaw/Blades album as well!

Ok,as fore recent purchases,try these:

The Almighty-Wild & Wonderful

Armored Saint-Saints will conquer

Cell Mates-Between two fires

Girl-Live at the Exposition hall,Osaka,Japan

Hughes/Thrall-S/T

Alannah Myles-Arival

Blind Gypsy / never coming home

Open Fire / No uncle of mine

BareBones /

Ice Water Mansion / time out of mind

Hotboy / Barely Legal

Fozzy / all that remains

Revolver

Dark Tranquility / Character

Evidence One / tattooed Heart

Vamp le Stat / Bloodline

Dude,

If you get the chance, send me some scans of the artwork, disc, whatever you have... No, I don't want to copy them for a CD-R... I have an original.

You see, I am from Portland, OR... their hometown, and I know as much about this CD as anyone... Including the fact that a bogus "fanclub" actually exists and has originals for sale... Or so they say?

If you'd like, give me your email addy and I'll send you scans of mine for comparison. If not, sorry to bother you and have a great day.

fjbmoore@pacifier.com

Deep Purple - The Battle Rages On

Bad 4 Good - Refugee

The Company Of Snakes - Burst The Bubble

ZZ Top - Greatest Hits

Sielwolf - Magnum Force

Das Damen - Triskaidekaphobe

Danke. :lol:

It's an {ahem} alt rock band similiar to Sonic Youth. I heard a song on USA Up All Night about 15 years ago by them and really liked it so I picked this up hoping that song was on there. Wrong. Oh well, I only paid a few bucks for it, and it's really not that bad. :unsure:

Fuck,just looked at all the stuff I'm currently waiting for from Amazon & was stunned how many CDs I've ordered.

Ok some are pre-orders for albums not yet released,but man,I gotta put a cap on this soon.

Take a look at this list:

Aldo Nova-A portrait of..

Desmond Child & Rouge-S/T

The Almighty-Powertrippin (w/bonus CD)

The Almighty-Psycho narcho

Billy Idol-Devils playground

Billy Idol-Cyberpunk

Kix-S/T

Kix-Midnight dynamite

Dread Zeppelin-Un-led-ed

Dread Zeppelin-5,000,000

Bang Tango-Ready to go

Black N Blue-The demos remastered

Damn Yankees-High enough & other hits

Sass Jordan-Present

Sass Jordan-Hot gossip

Mickey Ratt-Ratt era:best of

Motley Crue-Red,white & Crue

Fozzy-All that remains

Dread Zeppelin-Un-led-ed

Dread Zeppelin-5,000,000

Un-led-ed is a fun album, what a concept! Reggae, Elvis and Led Zeppelin rolled into one. 5,000,000 seemed a little lacking though, almost like they couldn't capture the energy they had on the first album.

Fuck,just looked at all the stuff I'm currently waiting for from Amazon & was stunned how many CDs I've ordered.

Ok some are pre-orders for albums not yet released,but man,I gotta put a cap on this soon.

No wonder Amazon is finally making a profit!!! :P You're single-handedly keeping them in business... :lol:;)

I have been reading HH like crazy and cleaning out the local pawn shops.

Bride-Kinetic Faith

Susie Hatton-Body and Soul

Wild Dogs-Reign of Terror

Blue Murder-S/T

Brother Cane-Seeds

Circus of Power-Magic & Madness

Rachel Rachel-Way to my Heart

Baby Animals - S/T

Lee Aaron-Metal Queen

Platinum Blonde-Contact

May Run-S/T

Haywire-Nuthouse

Oh and some new too:

Bret Michaels-Songs of Life

Marvelous 3-Ready Sex Go

Dark Tranquillity - Character

Just purchased the following last night... more hunting this weekend:

RUSH - GRACE UNDER PRESSURE (West German pressing)

ASIA - ALPHA (Disc manufactured in Japan)

NIGHT RANGER - DAWN PATROL (Original MCA pressing with band photo on tray card / not "Compact Price" issue)

Van Halen - 5150 (Original Japanese pressing 32XD)

ZZ TOP - Afterburner (Disc Manufactured in Japan)

BON JOVI - 7800* (Disc manufactured in West Germany)

Van Halen II (Disc manufactured in Japan)

I already had most of these CD's, but the Japanese / West German EARLY issues are a nice upgrade for my collection. I bought all of these CD's from the same used store, and they were all obviously from the same seller. Each jewel case has a little star decal on them, and none of the other CD's in the shop have those. I don't think this guy new what he was selling. They are all perfect mint / like new as well. I think this guy purchased these CD's in 1985 and never played them the past 20 years. Cheers to you, mate!

Dread Zeppelin-Un-led-ed

Dread Zeppelin-5,000,000

Un-led-ed is a fun album, what a concept! Reggae, Elvis and Led Zeppelin rolled into one. 5,000,000 seemed a little lacking though, almost like they couldn't capture the energy they had on the first album.

Actually I'd have to say I prefer 5,000,000 to Un-led-ed just on the basis that they had more variance to their tracks including covers of Bob Marley!