Sign in to follow this  
Stefan

Alice Cooper - Paranormal

Dude hasn't released an interesting thing since 'Hey Stoopid' but I'll try checking this one out to see how it fares

Dude hasn't released an interesting thing since 'Hey Stoopid' but I'll try checking this one out to see how it fares

Let me know how you go and if it's worth checking out. Because I agree with the 'Hey Stoopid' comment.

Let me know how you go and if it's worth checking out. Because I agree with the 'Hey Stoopid' comment.

Me too.

So far what I've heard from this new album is a bit meh.

One for the die hards maybe.

Going to check out his restaurant Cooperstown in Phoenix next month so I'll see if I can pick this up at Best Buy.

Pretty average stuff...if it didn't have Alice Cooper's name on it, it would not catch anyone's interest....

Anyone know if this CD for the U.S. has one that comes in a Jewel Case?

Looks like I see two versions digipak and one with a T-shirt and both look like cardboard to me.

Japan looks like they have a one with a Jewel Case but thats twice the price.

Me too.

I happen to disagree with all 3 of you.Brutal Planet,The Eyes of Alice Cooper and Welcome 2 My Nightmare are great ! The other Cd's he released after Hey Stoopid are so-so but those 3 are Alice at his best !

Loved the Welcome 2 My Nightmare CD, before that I have to go back to Last Temptation, even got the comics for that one.

Went with the Japan CD for Paranormal, looks like they only way your going to get a jewel case.

Me too.

I happen to disagree with all 3 of you.Brutal Planet,The Eyes of Alice Cooper and Welcome 2 My Nightmare are great ! The other Cd's he released after Hey Stoopid are so-so but those 3 are Alice at his best !

Brutal was a really good album, but all the albums after that had their moments, but none really excited me.

It was probably Along came a spider that brought my interest back, but it was Welcome 2 my nightmare that really blew me away.

Paranormal is a step back from that from me, but still amazing.

And to address the comments for this being more for Alice die hards, I disagree as that is not me.

I do own all his studio albums due to me being a collector, but I have very little interest in early Coop beyond the hits. For me Trash and Hey Stoopid are what I was really mad for (and Last temptation & Raise your fist and yell to a lesser degree).

The last two albums have just been great albums, and that is nothing to do with "they are only considered great because of who it is". If he released a bag of shite, I would call it a bag of shite.