Let's Discuss Eric Brittingham

JustJason

Dear Eric Brittingham,

Is it weak that the only thing I know of Sammy Davis Jnr at all is that he had lots of sex with Linda Lovelace?

Also, about that picture of the masseuse... any chance you could hurry that up a b-*SLAM!!! SMASH!!! CRASH!!! BOOM!!!* uh, cool. When you're ready, Sir.

Learnt

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric Brittingham, Eric Brittingham.

Wherefore art thou, Eric Brittingham?

The place has been a little Brittingham-less recently, hasn't it?

I'm bringing Brittingham back, Geoff. Join me.

The place has been a little Brittingham-less recently, hasn't it?

I'm bringing Brittingham back, Geoff. Join me.

Consider me joint. In fact, I'm so joint Eric Brittingham can smoke me if he wants.

If you have five dollars and Eric Brittingham has five dollars, Eric Brittingam STILL has more money than you.

There are no steroids in baseball. Just players Eric Brittingham has breathed on.

Eric Brittingham doesn't shower, he takes blood baths.

If you Google search "Eric Brittingham getting his ass kicked," you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

Eric Brittingham does not own a stove, oven, or microwave , because revenge is a dish best served cold.

If at first you don't succeed, you're not Eric Brittingham.

The original title for “Alien vs. Predator” was “Alien and Predator vs Eric Brittingham.” The film was cancelled shortly after going into preproduction because no one would pay nine dollars to see a movie fourteen seconds long.

Kryptonite has been found to contain trace elements of Eric Brittingham’s DNA. This is why it is so deadly to Superman.

With the rising cost of gasoline, Eric Brittingham is beginning to worry about his drinking habit.

Eric Brittingham’s testicles do not produce sperm. They produce tiny white ninjas that recognize only one mission: seek and destroy.

Eric Brittingham never goes to the dentist because his teeth are unbreakable. His enemies never go to the dentist because they have no teeth.

Eric Brittingham was the sculptor of Mount Rushmore. He completed the entire project using only a bottle opener and a drywall trowel.

When Chuck Norris loses his TV remote, he maintains control of the TV by yelling at it.

Eric Brittingham can say “Candyman” in front of a mirror 5 times and nothing will happen. The Candyman doesn't want any part of Eric Brittingham.

Each fiber of Eric Brittingham’s hair is an alloy made of Godhood and chocolate.

Eric Brittingham invented all the Chuck Norris Facts.

You think the Hindenburg disaster was an accident? Eric Brittingham simply didn't like blimps, because they were the only objects that rivaled the size of his manhood.

Using only a garden hoe and a large glass of water, Eric Brittingham once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants.

After losing three straight games to the Yankees during the 2004 American League Championship Series, the Red Sox pleaded for help from Eric Brittingham. Eight games later, the World Series was theirs for the keeping...but the same could no longer be said for their souls.

There is no "I" in team, but there are THREE "I"s in Eric Brittingham.. F*ck you, team!

The movie “Ray” is loosely based on the life of Eric Brittingham, only they substituted piano playing for eating toddlers, and blindness for the ability to fly.

Eric Brittingham knows the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow (African *AND* European).

If Eric Brittingham fell in the forest and no one was watching, it would sound like Beethoven's Ninth. If he fell in the forest, and someone was watching, he would beat that guy to a bloody pulp. But the screams of agony would still sound like Beethoven's Ninth.

Asteroids rarely hit the Earth because Eric Brittingham usually swings a redwood tree and bats them back into outer space. The one that killed the dinosaurs was high and to the outside, and Eric Brittingham checked his swing.

The original idea for the TV show “The A-Team” was named “E.B.-Team” and the concept consisted of Eric Brittingham and six of his genetically engineered clones driving around in a van made of pure gold. Producers changed the format after every criminal known to man was killed in the pilot episode.

Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Eric Brittingham can kill 100 percent of whatever the hell he wants.

Eric Brittingham has beaten the crap out of so many people during his life that most medical journals now classify him as a laxative.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

F*ck me I love those posts. I always go to highlight one to say how awesome it is, and then the next one is just as good, and the next one. You keep the fire burning, Eric Brittingham, via Brother Keith.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

F*ck me I love those posts. I always go to highlight one to say how awesome it is, and then the next one is just as good, and the next one. You keep the fire burning, Eric Brittingham, via Brother Keith.

I'm just the messenger, Brother Geoff. It is my sacred duty to bring the Brittingham back!! :beerbang:

• 2 weeks later...

347511954_6b4b42e2dd1.jpg

Guess who's back?

Eric Brittingham's back, that's who.

If Eric Brittingham was in the Australian Big Brother house Brigitte would not have gone home last night...

... because she'd be lodged on the end of Eric's Penisingham.

• 2 weeks later...
Do Tom, Fred and Jeff ever get jealous of Eric's awesomeness?

No, because once Eric is finished doing all the hot chicks, they get his castoffs.

When Chuck Norris loses his TV remote, he maintains control of the TV by yelling at it.

You better hope Eric Brittingham didn't see that!

I was wondering when someone was going to catch that goof. But it's OK, because...

Eric Brittingham can say “Candyman” in front of a mirror 5 times and nothing will happen. The Candyman doesn't want any part of Eric Brittingham.

Each fiber of Eric Brittingham’s hair is an alloy made of Godhood and chocolate.

You think the Hindenburg disaster was an accident? Eric Brittingham simply didn't like blimps, because they were the only objects that rivaled the size of his manhood.

Using only a garden hoe and a large glass of water, Eric Brittingham once single-handedly defended a small village in the Amazon Basin from a horde of ferocious army ants.

After losing three straight games to the Yankees during the 2004 American League Championship Series, the Red Sox pleaded for help from Eric Brittingham. Eight games later, the World Series was theirs for the keeping...but the same could no longer be said for their souls.

There is no "I" in team, but there are THREE "I"s in Eric Brittingham.. F*ck you, team!

The movie “Ray” is loosely based on the life of Eric Brittingham, only they substituted piano playing for eating toddlers, and blindness for the ability to fly.

Eric Brittingham knows the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow (African *AND* European).

If Eric Brittingham fell in the forest and no one was watching, it would sound like Beethoven's Ninth. If he fell in the forest, and someone was watching, he would beat that guy to a bloody pulp. But the screams of agony would still sound like Beethoven's Ninth.

Asteroids rarely hit the Earth because Eric Brittingham usually swings a redwood tree and bats them back into outer space. The one that killed the dinosaurs was high and to the outside, and Eric Brittingham checked his swing.

The original idea for the TV show “The A-Team” was named “E.B.-Team” and the concept consisted of Eric Brittingham and six of his genetically engineered clones driving around in a van made of pure gold. Producers changed the format after every criminal known to man was killed in the pilot episode.

Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Eric Brittingham can kill 100 percent of whatever the hell he wants.

Eric Brittingham has beaten the crap out of so many people during his life that most medical journals now classify him as a laxative.

That right there made my shitty day. class my friend. :drink:

I can't take credit, my man...it's all The Mighty Brittingham. I am merely His messenger. :bowdown:

Mr Brittingham would like to inform you that the following Companies/Organizations

are to be thanked for their various help over the years..please support

your local chapters..

The Ballbusters Union Loc 1234

The Foundation for Laser Enemas

The Ted Donaldsen Scholarship for Unsane Janitors

The Salvation Navy Bellringers Award

The Ugly People's Beauty Shop

Thank You.

Mr Brittingham would like to inform you that the following Companies/Organizations

your local chapters..

Thank You.

You forgot:

The Purple Spandex Stagewear Fitters Union Local #42

your local chapters..

Thank You.

You forgot:

The Purple Spandex Stagewear Fitters Union Local #42

:hammer: how could I forget them...whata dummy :doh:

I can't take credit, my man...it's all The Mighty Brittingham. I am merely His messenger. :bowdown:

Merely by being Eric Brittingham's messenger makes you a demi-God. :bowdown:

Merely by being Eric Brittingham's messenger makes you a demi-God. :bowdown:

JustJason is the guy who brought the Brittingham here, so he's the true demi-God. I'm merely an acolyte.