Parasite City

WOW. Downloaded the single "Secretly Mine" off of the web site and it is pretty righteously kick ass. I'm impressed. This could pass for a long lost GNR track.

Where do you keep finding all these cool bands, H4L??

• 2023 Gold Donors
WOW. Downloaded the single "Secretly Mine" off of the web site and it is pretty righteously kick ass. I'm impressed. This could pass for a long lost GNR track.

I have no life :anon: . All joking aside, I spend a lot of time just surfing trying to find some new music. Some of the bands I post may not appeal to everybody, but I hope it may turn a few people on to something new.

Yep, "Finnish version of Guns N' Roses" pretty much perfectly sums up this band's sound. Me likey, me likey a lot. I was sampling the song "Nymphomaniac" a few days ago and even my wife admitted that it was pretty catchy, though she would've preferred less sleazy lyrical content. :) (Funny, she said the same thing about Buckcherry's "Crazy Bitch"...)

• 3 years later...

call me stupid but who is this GNR band you talk of?

j/k, call me stupid because I can't find the download.

My take is a mix of GnR and Junkyard

I did listen to this at the time but felt one spin was all it needed. Maybe I should revisit, just to make sure. But I do remember not being very fond of it...