Ebay Seller poproxx2007

I've emailed him 3 times with no response...but I think this answers my question...

http://cgi.ebay.com/FRICTION-BABY-TALK-199...1QQcmdZViewItem

He'll be getting no money from me... :2up:

I'm just trying to figure out where in his item description it says 2005 Retrospect Records re-issue...can't seem to find that anywhere...

I've emailed him 3 times with no response...but I think this answers my question...

http://cgi.ebay.com/FRICTION-BABY-TALK-199...1QQcmdZViewItem

He'll be getting no money from me... :2up:

I'm just trying to figure out where in his item description it says 2005 Retrospect Records re-issue...can't seem to find that anywhere...

Well it does come sealed in Japanese plastic :P

I've seen him sell a lot of fan club CDs. I've only dealt with him once, bought an Alleycat Scratch which was an original so I had good luck with him.

I would bet good money to say you are probably going to be getting a CDR.....I had 2 dealings with this guy and both were misrepresented and i got cdr's, which i wouldn't of bitched about had they been quality cdr's, but the sound quality was horrbile, crackling and popping all thru it.....One was a Big Bang Babies and the other was Theatre(which i was able to get an original off a few weeks later).........Since he hasn't answered your emails, i guess that gives you the answers......

Take care

Lonnie

Actually, I'm not going to be getting anything...I haven't paid for the auction & don't plan to. Well, I take that back...jerk off my give me a negative, but I can live with it. I'll blast his feedback in return if it comes to that.

Japanese Plastic.........a mylar sleeve that seals on on end which was made in Japan.!!!! Most normal collectors use them to preserve the finish on their jewel cases or digi pak releases.....

Japanese Plastic.........a mylar sleeve that seals on on end which was made in Japan.!!!! Most normal collectors use them to preserve the finish on their jewel cases or digi pak releases.....

That would make me an abnormal collector. :unsure:

I'll ask the dumb question. What exactly is Japenese Plastic?

It is a very ordinary cellophane plastic bag with resealable flap. Costs about 2-3 cents per piece. you can get them on eBay, there are plenty US sellers carrying them (all made in china of course).

I'm a bit puzzled, though, coz I always thought Retrospect had their duplicated CDRs factory sealed...

I'll ask the dumb question. What exactly is Japenese Plastic?

It is a very ordinary cellophane plastic bag with resealable flap. Costs about 2-3 cents per piece. you can get them on eBay, there are plenty US sellers carrying them (all made in china of course).

I'm a bit puzzled, though, coz I always thought Retrospect had their duplicated CDRs factory sealed...

So it basically add's nothing to the equation apart from you know the product is not brand new.

• 2 months later...

poproxx has had many things I've wanted to buy. I mainly wanted stuff they listed on cassette. Not much chance you would get a bootleg on that format. I never did go ahead with it because I've never set up a Paypal account for use. Too many other sellers out there with stuff I want that accept money orders.

• 2 weeks later...

DON'T WORRY,

THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED...

HE SENT FOR 2 TIMES THE SAME ITEMS TO ME AND ISN'T ARRIVED...

I'LL WAIT SOME DAYS,THEN I'LL ASK MY MONEY BACK FROM SELLER

AND EVENTUALLY FROM PAYPAL.

ps:my payment is on 18th june !

I BUY CDS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD:EUROPE,ASIA,AMERICA,AUSTRALIA....

I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT THERE ARE PROBLEMS ONLY FROM USA OR CANADA TO ITALY.....

IS IT BAD LUCK???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So how fucking stupid am I that I didn't know about this guy, yet I'm on here every damn day? Thought I had won a real gem. Alleycat Scratch for $23, the photo in the auction shows the original. Guess what I got today (2 weeks after I might add)? I shitty as cd-r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Terrible sound, artwork, you name it.

I will get my money back from this assclown :2up::2up::2up::ahole::ahole::ahole::2up::2up:

JL

So how fucking stupid am I that I didn't know about this guy, yet I'm on here every damn day? Thought I had won a real gem. Alleycat Scratch for $23, the photo in the auction shows the original. Guess what I got today (2 weeks after I might add)? I shitty as cd-r!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Terrible sound, artwork, you name it.

I will get my money back from this assclown :2up::2up::2up::ahole::ahole::ahole::2up::2up:

JL

Jarred that sucks. Hope you get your $ back.

JL

Yeah, you really take a chance with this seller. I got my Alleycat Scratch from him and it was an original (but that was a while back and it wasn't $23, it was more like $60). I'll definitely stay clear from now on.