Ebay Seller poproxx2007

You people have no lives! Who cares about some loser on ebay anyway? :angry:

What, are you a millionaire? What is the problem with people being pissed off about people stealing from them? Give me your address and I'll ransack your house. Obviously you don't care about that sort of stuff, so we'll still be cool afterwards?

First post and you're already making friends.... Know the WHOLE story and understand what we're all about here before opening your cumdumpster. Now very kindly... :fu:

• 2023 Gold Donors

First post and you're already making friends.... Know the WHOLE story and understand what we're all about here before opening your cumdumpster. Now very kindly... :fu:

No shit. Why don't you try introducing yourself in the "introductions thread" before you post some stupid ass comment like this. There wouldn't happen to be a chance that you are poproxx2007?

Who cares about a post from some drive-by loser?

No shit. Why don't you try introducing yourself in the "introductions thread" before you post some stupid ass comment like this. There wouldn't happen to be a chance that you are poproxx2007?

Yes, that's him alright. He made a comment on my feedback that I left bad shit about him on a website that nobody reads anyway. Yeah, nobody ever comes here....jackass.

Jesus, I have had a run of bad luck lately with sellers. First, some jackass from Japan (which is rare by the way) & now this toilet brush. I'm going to hate it when Paypal refunds me & he is left with his dick in his hand. Keep selling your cd-r's asshole :butt::2up:

JL

• 3 weeks later...
I still have 2 CDs (cdrs?) that have not arrived from this seller. One from about a month ago and one from longer than that. Guess I better start cracking on this! :angry:

Yes, file a claim. Those cd-r aren't coming...........

JL

poproxx has had many things I've wanted to buy. I mainly wanted stuff they listed on cassette. Not much chance you would get a bootleg on that format. I never did go ahead with it because I've never set up a Paypal account for use. Too many other sellers out there with stuff I want that accept money orders.

Yes he has been selling cassettes that he bootlegged himself. You have a 50-50 chance on getting one he copied himself. If it is bad printing on the J-Card and a blank cassette (no writing) with silver, they are NOT originals. He has done this to me several times, and I have always made him take them back. He at one time tried to do a demo with normal typing but again a poor quality J-card, Compared to the original, the typing was wrong typeface on the cassette, and it was a normal J-Card, not one on paper. He does have some originals but a lot of things he has bootlegged.