The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fucking raining here, fucking cold coffee, fucking pissy assed bitches for vendors. Who the fuck is the client here fuckers? I don't have fucking time for this shit, here's the job, can you fucking do it? How much will it fucking cost me? When will it be fucking done? HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT?!?! :2up:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'kay, fuckin' better now.

:blink: Would you like to borrow my fuckin' "BITCH SLAPPER" for the day???? :lol:

:lol: That would be fuckin' perfect, believe you me. :rolleyes:

K.....but we'll have to fuckin' share it.

It's gonna get used......and re-used.....and fuckin' RE-used around here to-fuckin-day....... :stfu:

PUTAIN DE MERDE ! (in french)

FUUUUUUCCKK, i'm in a fucking bad mood ! FUCK

(nothing more special to fuckin' add)

Fucking raining here too, which is fucking great cuz it matches my fucking mood. My fucking computer at home is under fucking attack from fucking spyware and fucking adware right now so we're afraid to use the fucking thing. A friend of mine who works I.T. is gonna try and fucking help me out with that over the fucking phone tonight because I'm about ready to put my fucking fist thru the fucking thing.

In addition to that, I walked out of the fucking house this morning and was halfway the fuck to work when I realized I forgot my fucking glasses...which means I'm going to have a fucking headache or be fucking crosseyed (or both) by the end of the fucking day.

Oh, and I got a fucking Testament CD in the fucking mail from a Lala trader yesterday that didn't have the fucking booklet OR fucking back tray art. So that's strike fucking two for me on Lala. Fuck, everything started out so fucking well my first week trading on the fucking site, no fucking hassles at all, but now I'm starting to think I should get the fuck out. But that's a whole nother fucking thread.

In conclusion: FUCK!

It's gonna get used......and re-used.....and fuckin' RE-used around here to-fuckin-day....... :stfu:

I'm okay witha that, I'm pretty fuckin' quick so I'd have it back to you in a jif... :taz:

Appears pretty much fucking everybody's pissy here today. It's nice not to be fuckin' alone in my misery... ;)

I'm okay witha that, I'm pretty fuckin' quick so I'd have it back to you in a jif... :taz:

Appears pretty much fucking everybody's pissy here today. It's nice not to be fuckin' alone in my misery... ;)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

My fuckin' Horoscope for today.........

"Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)

As much as you try to be nice you can feel the anger intensifying and you might not know what to do with these feelings. Even if you try to tell someone what's wrong in the nicest way possible, hard feelings can still come to the surface and make matters worse. Today, the less you say the better. Find another way to release your tension."

:axe::bigboom::hammer::lame::loser::taz::axe:

Whoa... everybody stay the fuck outta MJ's way today huh??

Fuck, again and again, fuck.

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck :doh:

This fuckin dumbazz woman at work needs a beat down! :taz: She fucks up all the fuckin time, and always tries to put the fuckin blame onto someone else. She thinks she can fuckin get away with it when she tries it with me & I fuckin call her on it every time. She a fuckin lying sack-o-crap and it fuckin pisses me off that *they* keep her here & her b.s. just causes more fuckin work for rest of us. Can I borrow MJ's fuckin *bitch slapper* too??

I'm going on my fuckin break.

"Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)

As much as you try to be nice you can feel the anger intensifying and you might not know what to do with these feelings. Even if you try to tell someone what's wrong in the nicest way possible, hard feelings can still come to the surface and make matters worse. Today, the less you say the better. Find another way to release your tension."

Hahaha....yeah.....fuckin' horoscopes are the answers to everyone's problems...especially my wench's!! :banana:

'Find another way to release your tension'.......Go pump some iron!!...that's whay I always fuckin' did!! :lol:

This fuckin dumbazz woman at work needs a beat down! :taz: She fucks up all the fuckin time, and always tries to put the fuckin blame onto someone else. She thinks she can fuckin get away with it when she tries it with me & I fuckin call her on it every time. She a fuckin lying sack-o-crap and it fuckin pisses me off that *they* keep her here & her b.s. just causes more fuckin work for rest of us. Can I borrow MJ's fuckin *bitch slapper* too??

I'm going on my fuckin break.

Fuck her up.........go kick her fuckin' ass!!! Rip her hair out and scratch out her fuckin' eyes!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhh...that's the ticket!!! :lol:

You fuckers need to take some happy pills!!! :axe:

Fuck her up.........go kick her fuckin' ass!!! Rip her hair out and scratch out her fuckin' eyes!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhh...that's the ticket!!! :lol:

meh.. she is already fuckin forgotten <_<

...and I left my fuckin happy pills at home :crying:

I need to refill my fuckin' prescription for them fuckin' happy pills...

Altho I'm going away in my fucking RV this weekend so I have a few days of beer and fucking massive campfire pyromania to look forward to... there's my fuckin' happy place

I went to work this morning and then went to the Chiropractor for these fucking neck problems I'm having.

It fucking hurts just as bad today as it did yesterday so I'm taking today off too.

That's the fucking problem.........ya went to a fucking chiropractor!!!!

meh.. she is already fuckin forgotten <_<

...and I left my fuckin happy pills at home :crying:

That's the Leesa we all know and fuckin' love!! :)

"Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)

Hahaha....yeah.....fuckin' horoscopes are the answers to everyone's problems...especially my wench's!! :banana:

'Find another way to release your tension'.......Go pump some iron!!...that's whay I always fuckin' did!! :lol:

Hahaha.......everybody got to fuckin' believe in sumthin', My Lord n' Master.........don't they??? ;):lol:

"Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)

Hahaha.......everybody got to fuckin' believe in sumthin', My Lord n' Master.........don't they??? ;):lol:

'Tis true.....how about fuckin' believin' in themselves, my wench??!!! Homework for the day.........create your own fucking horoscope!! :D

:respect:

"Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)

'Tis true.....how about fuckin' believin' in themselves, my wench??!!! Homework for the day.........create your own fucking horoscope!! :D

:respect:

Hmmmm........oh-fuckin'-kay then........ :D

Pretty fucked down here is Oz too. Friday, but I'm not fuckin' feelin' it. My drinking buddy is on holidays today so no fuckin' lunchtime relief and the situation at home is fucked up at the moment. Had to cut short a drinking session last night with the guys from our company all around Australia. We had our annual meeting and all the fuckers were here, up for a big one and one of my faves from Western Australia has just retired so it was his last fuckin' outing to Sydney - we've been good competetive drinking buddies and I was looking for a big fuckin' send-off.

But the fiance's been in a fucked up mood all week and chose last night to let that fuckin' mood peak. I'd settled in for a drunk and fucked up night - had a room at the hotel with one of the guys, but had to stop drinking halfway through dinner so I could drive home afterwards and try and talk some fuckin' sesnse into this complicated lady of mine. Fuck as much as I love her she can make me want to yell the word 'FUCK!' multiple times over, and I never even fuckin' yell either.

Pretty fucked down here is Oz too. Friday, but I'm not fuckin' feelin' it. My drinking buddy is on holidays today so no fuckin' lunchtime relief and the situation at home is fucked up at the moment. Had to cut short a drinking session last night with the guys from our company all around Australia. We had our annual meeting and all the fuckers were here, up for a big one and one of my faves from Western Australia has just retired so it was his last fuckin' outing to Sydney - we've been good competetive drinking buddies and I was looking for a big fuckin' send-off.

But the fiance's been in a fucked up mood all week and chose last night to let that fuckin' mood peak. I'd settled in for a drunk and fucked up night - had a room at the hotel with one of the guys, but had to stop drinking halfway through dinner so I could drive home afterwards and try and talk some fuckin' sesnse into this complicated lady of mine. Fuck as much as I love her she can make me want to yell the word 'FUCK!' multiple times over, and I never even fuckin' yell either.

Women- Can't live with them, can't fucking live without them.

Women- Can't live with them, can't fucking live without them.

True that, brother Wes, true fuckin' that. How simple life would be without a fuckin' penis and the urges it brings us...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Didya ever wake up.......think "oooooooh.......it's Saturday.......I can SLEEP".............then the alarm tells you otherwise???? :angry:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

BUT......I'm not in a foul mood today..........My 'horoscope' says........sunshine :sun: and smiles :D for the day. :woot: