The F*%K Thread

raildog

i would walk your dog by there more just to annoy him . ;)

I'm not sure which way the dawg and I are gonna walk this evening. My inner pacifist is telling me "OK, just walk a different route for a few nights till the fuckhead chills out," but on the other shoulder my inner asshole is saying "Fuck that guy, go past his house again tonight packing a golf club and some fuckin pepper spray, and goad him into a fuckin confrontation" :flame:

Go with your fuckin' evil side, Keef... do it.

do it...

do it...

do it...

Welp, no confrontation tonight. The dog chose to travel the other direction when we walked tonight, away from Mister Loudmouth Fuckhead Jackoff's house. Probably for the best.

Welp, no confrontation tonight. The dog chose to travel the other direction when we walked tonight, away from Mister Loudmouth Fuckhead Jackoff's house. Probably for the best.

I say you take your dog, a cooler of beer and a lawn chair and just set right down in the road in front of his house. You could even make a fucking sign that says "This is a public road you dumb fucking prick" on it and set for a while until he gets the picture, or until he gets a shotgun, whichever comes first. :rofl2:

Sneaky fuckers.

It was my wife's birthday yesterday and she loves this place over here called 'Ribs and Rumps'. So we took her out there for dinner. Had a wild feast! Get an email today from Ribs and Rumps (we have a frequent diners card) wishing her a happy birthday, and it says if we come and celebrate her birthday there we'll get a free bottle of wine. And I'm all like, what the fuck? You do realise the birthday was fucking yesterday, don't you? You sneaky motherfuckers. Yeah, thanks a fucking bunch.

Sneaky fuckers.

It was my wife's birthday yesterday and she loves this place over here called 'Ribs and Rumps'. So we took her out there for dinner. Had a wild feast! Get an email today from Ribs and Rumps (we have a frequent diners card) wishing her a happy birthday, and it says if we come and celebrate her birthday there we'll get a free bottle of wine. And I'm all like, what the fuck? You do realise the birthday was fucking yesterday, don't you? You sneaky motherfuckers. Yeah, thanks a fucking bunch.

:rofl2:

Those rotten fuckers!! :lol:

my inner fucking good catholic girl is proud of you, but my inner fucking bad catholic girl is thinking...fuck! ;)

I thought you were telling us that your poor widdle pet mouse had just died. Now I get that you're just talking about a piece of fucking computer and my sympathy for you is gone!

I say you take your dog, a cooler of beer and a lawn chair and just set right down in the road in front of his house. You could even make a fucking sign that says "This is a public road you dumb fucking prick" on it and set for a while until he gets the picture, or until he gets a shotgun, whichever comes first. :rofl2:

FUCKIN LOVE THAT IDEA! :rofl2: I'll take it under fuckin advisement!

FOR FUCKS SAKE !! As usual I fuckin' entered the viewers competition on Channel 5's Wordplay,to win two fuckin' thousand pound.

But,as fuckin' usual,it was a fuckin' old Scottish woman who got through,claiming "I'm very old you know" and fuckin' droning on about "I've never won anything before" and when fuckin' asked what they'd do with the fuckin' money,they say "I'll save it for my winter heating fuckin' bill"....Fuckin' bollocks would they.They don't fuckin' care about phoning the fuckin' show at ÂŁ1 a go.....

FUCK THEM I SAY !!!!!!!!!

i didnt think you could fucking own a gun in Jersey.

It ain't fuckin' easy but it's absolutely fuckin' doable.

It ain't fuckin' easy but it's absolutely fuckin' doable.

One of the many things i fuckin love about South Dakota, i dont even need a fucking permit :D (which i have one anyway)

This day has been FUCKED!

Luckily, there are only about 2 fucked up hours to go until PARTY MOTHERFUCKIN' TIME!

Pissin' down fuckin rain today, of course, since we're leaving for a weekend long RV trip in just a few fuckin hours. Supposedly today is supposed to be the only day that's a fuckin washout -- the rest of the weekend is supposed to be nice. So I'll only be cooped up in the trailer w/the kids, wife and dog for one fuckin afternoon/evening. At least I have fuckin beer. Sweet, sweeeeeeeet fuckin beer.

Bye till Monday night sometime all you fuckers.

Pissin' down fuckin rain today, of course, since we're leaving for a weekend long RV trip in just a few fuckin hours. Supposedly today is supposed to be the only day that's a fuckin washout -- the rest of the weekend is supposed to be nice. So I'll only be cooped up in the trailer w/the kids, wife and dog for one fuckin afternoon/evening. At least I have fuckin beer. Sweet, sweeeeeeeet fuckin beer.

Have a fuckin' good time.....

Have a fuckin' good time.....

Fuckin' backed....