The F*%K Thread

raildog

So you're fucking saying I sold my fucking soul to Eric Fucking Brittingham without even fucking realizing it?? Way fuckin cool!

Man I dont know if its cause I fucking slept wrong or what the fuck but somehow in my sleep I musta had a memory lapse ..cause when I awoken I ran to the computer to see what the Fuck is going on around here and I totally forgot the fucking premise of this thread ..... What the Fuck are we suppose ta be doing again ?

ok, I have a stupid fuckin question.... in 'the name game' thread.... do ya'll keep a list written down of all the band names already used? And for those that post for the first fuckin time, did ya'll go back and read all 3-hunnert-and-sumthin pages to catch up?? :wacko:

Fuckin' hell yeah, now git ta work on it.

Fuckin heck no.... I ain't fuckin gonna :P

What the Fuck are we suppose ta be doing again ?

you pretty much just fuckin summed it up :)

Man I dont know if its cause I fucking slept wrong or what the fuck but somehow in my sleep I musta had a memory lapse ..cause when I awoken I ran to the computer to see what the Fuck is going on around here and I totally forgot the fucking premise of this thread ..... What the Fuck are we suppose ta be doing again ?

Your supposed to talk about how fucking great Eric Brittingham is.

Your supposed to talk about how fucking great Eric Brittingham is.

I love Brittingham. It's a fucking shame that Cinderella hasn't fucking put out a new CD in what fucking seems like forever. ;)

I love Brittingham. It's a fucking shame that Cinderella hasn't fucking put out a new CD in what fucking seems like forever. ;)

Fuckin' true dat. How fucking many live Cinderella albums and/or fucking compilation CDs do we need? Haven't they had enough fucking time to come up with new material by now? Fuck!

• 2023 Gold Donors

FUCK, they put some filters on our network at work and now I can't fucking get on the forum anymore (I can still check out the HH site though). Looks like I'll actually have to start getting some fucking work done.

Speaking of Sir Fucking Eric Brittingham ... I shall be seeing CinderFuckingrella & Poison This Sunday .. I almost Fucking forgot that damnit .... I like poison for fucks sake but I hate to tell them that Cindy are gonna blow em off the stage for the umpfuckingteenth time ... should be ahh great show ... I'll be truely surprized if i dont have One Hell of a Fuckingfantastic time WOooOOooooooOOoo HoOOoOOOoooO !!

Fuckin' true dat. How fucking many live Cinderella albums and/or fucking compilation CDs do we need? Haven't they had enough fucking time to come up with new material by now? Fuck!

He is to fucking busy impregnating woman. This man is way to fucking busy running the ericnet and ericbay to worry about making new cds.

Well, fuck, man, can't Eric tell fuckin' Kiefer, fuckin' Coury and fuckin' LaBar to write some fuckin' new stuff while he's off impregnating all those fuckin' women? Then all he's gotta fuckin' do is lay in the bass tracks when he's on a fuckin' fifteen minute break between impregnations. That way we get a new fuckin' Cinderella CD, Eric gets to continue his fuckin' baby boom, everybody fuckin' wins!

Just a fuckin' suggestion...

So ... How the fuck is everyone doin today ? .... and more importantly ..where the Fuck are ya

Well, fuck, man, can't Eric tell fuckin' Kiefer, fuckin' Coury and fuckin' LaBar to write some fuckin' new stuff while he's off impregnating all those fuckin' women? Then all he's gotta fuckin' do is lay in the bass tracks when he's on a fuckin' fifteen minute break between impregnations. That way we get a new fuckin' Cinderella CD, Eric gets to continue his fuckin' baby boom, everybody fuckin' wins!

Just a fuckin' suggestion...

They actually had a fucking cd done but Kalodner's label wouldn't release it. I think that was 3 or 4 years ago. From what I read they had been demoing songs for 3 or 4 fucking years. It would be nice if they would release those on their own or even sign with Frontiers or MTM. I think one of the hold ups now is Tom has been the process of recording his solo album for the last couple of years.

FUCK, they put some filters on our network at work and now I can't fucking get on the forum anymore (I can still check out the HH site though). Looks like I'll actually have to start getting some fucking work done.

That's fucked up! Don't fuckin' give in and start doing any fucking work. There must be another fuckin' way to slack around there.

Y'know what? Some people fuckin' piss me off to no fuckin' end......I totally wanna just fuckin' bitch slap 'em. :stfu:

MJ, remind me to never fucking piss you off. :)

Haha....no worries.....you're safe. Just don't ever turn psycho or two-faced on me....and we be coo... ;):banana:

ooooops........fergot agin.......fuck

• 2023 Gold Donors

That's fucked up! Don't fuckin' give in and start doing any fucking work. There must be another fuckin' way to slack around there.

If there were some more fucking people (at work) who check out this site, we could start an HH Union and hold a fucking strike until they remove the filters.

If there were some more fucking people (at work) who check out this site, we could start an HH Union and hold a fucking strike until they remove the filters.

Fucking brilliant idea Scott! I'll phone my fuckin' lawyer immediately! :drink:

I just fuckin' realized I haven't been near this fuckin' thread in a couple of fuckin' days so I had to throw my two fuckin' cents in.

FUCK!

There, now I feel fuckin' better

I just fuckin' realized I haven't been near this fuckin' thread in a couple of fuckin' days so I had to throw my two fuckin' cents in.

FUCK!

There, now I feel fuckin' better

It justs feels good to say the word fuck at least a couple of fucking times a day.

Ain't that the fuckin' truth!!