The F*%K Thread

raildog

Yeah, you're fucking right !! Fucking Celsius, mate !!

:P

I think I've told you before, Swazi, that I once spent a whole fucking month in your lovely country as a teenager, and I didn't fuckin understand fucking Celsius at all. Twenty fucking years later I still don't fucking understand it! :)

I think I've told you before, Swazi, that I once spent a whole fucking month in your lovely country as a teenager, and I didn't fuckin understand fucking Celsius at all. Twenty fucking years later I still don't fucking understand it! :)

It's easy ! 38 degrees Celsius is fuckin' fuckin' hot !! That's fuckin' 100,4 degrees Fahrenheit !!!!!

Any fuckin' questions ??

It's easy ! 38 degrees Celsius is fuckin' fuckin' hot !! That's fuckin' 100,4 degrees Fahrenheit !!!!!

Any fuckin' questions ??

Wow, fucking impressive ! :bowdown:

Fuckin' A, that IS hot! It's only supposed to hit fuckin' 90 (that's in fuckin' Fahrenheit, obviously) around here today, sounds like a good fuckin' day to hit the fuckin' beach!!

I'm back from the fucking beach, and it was fucking good. Mediterranean fucking water was at 24° FUCKIN' CELSIUS !!!

I fucking envy all you fuckers enjoying summer. I'm fucking stuck in this shitty winter.

I let a few f-bombs fly in the thread I made the other day entitled 'Brothers and fuckin' Sisters'. I don't usually swear outside of this thread, so I fucking apologise. I just got fired up about 'Big Brother'. I understand that people don't like the show, but why fuckers feel they have to rip it off the air just because a certain group of people don't enjoy it is fucking beyond me. Why can't the fuckers shut their fucking mouths and turn the TV onto another fucking channel? Like I do when a show I don't like comes on the fuckin' screen.

To get a fucking half decent approximation, multiply the Celsius # by 2, and add 32, that should get you in the fuckin' ballpark. :)

Bernd, that's fucking HOT!

• 2023 Gold Donors

To get a fucking half decent approximation, multiply the Celsius # by 2, and add 32, that should get you in the fuckin' ballpark. :)

Thanks for the scale Pete, your a fuckin' genius. Celsius is all they use over here and I've never figured it out. I just when it's in the 30's, it's start to get fucking hot and when it's in the goes belw the teens I'm going to start freezing my fucking nuts off. :lol:

Thanks for the scale Pete, your a fuckin' genius. Celsius is all they use over here and I've never figured it out. I just when it's in the 30's, it's start to get fucking hot and when it's in the goes belw the teens I'm going to start freezing my fucking nuts off. :lol:

No fuckin' worries Scott, one day I got tired of never knowing what the fuck everyone in our international ofices was fucking talking about with regard to the fuckin' weather. It's sure as fuck not dead on accurate but it buys you a clue, and pretty fuckin' cheap to boot!

It's so fucking odd to see the confusion over Celcius, when it's what one's lived with one's entire fucking life. To me, I've never been able to figure out Fahrenheit and don't fuckin' understand it, but Celcius appears to me, to be an accurate estimation of the actual fucking temperature. Fahrenheit just seems like a fuckin' exaggeration of what the real temperature is. I don't fuckin' understand the make-up of the numbers used for Fahrenheit. Celcius is so fucking simple and basic and as far as I can tell, representative of the actual fuckin' degrees.

Who knows, I guess if I was born with Fahrenheit I'd feel the fuckin' same about that, but from an Aussie's point of view, I just don't fuckin' understand Fahrenheit. Fucking interesting, hey?

I am fucking impatiently waiting for the fucking coffee to finish brewing so I can get to fucking work.

Oh, and it's raining like fucking hell outside. Matches my fucking mood.

I'm taking a fucking vacation day today... so why the fuck am I getting ready to leave for fucking work?

Oh yeah, because according to our fucking CFO, I don't need to fucking hire anyone... <_<

We had a mid-year function for work last night, on the same fucking night as the State of Origin, which, FYI, is the biggest Rugby League event of the fuckin' year, aside from the grand final. Missed the entire fucking game and apparently it was a cracker. I had a good fucking night though, did some stuff I shouldn't have, but nothing I can't bounce back from... I fucking hope. Drunk so much it really wasn't fucking funny, finished up at 3:00am. I feel pretty fucked now, to put it mildly. I honestly think I'm still fuckin' drunk.

I dont understand how this fucking works ... will someone please fucking repeat the fucking rules again ...

LMAO ... WELL FOR FUCKS SAKE ..I FEEL FUCKING RETARDED FOR NOT FUCKING FIGGERING THAT FUCKING SHIT OUT ..DAMN IT

Fuckin' A, Tyg, don't fuckin' worry about it, we'll let you fucking slide this time cuz you're new. Just remember, the magic word in this fucking thread is FUCK.

By the fucking way, good fucking morning to every-fucking-body!!