The F*%K Thread

raildog

"Oh FUCK! You know Eric Fucking Brittingham? Yes, Master, we will do whatever the fuck you say!"

Ever have one of those fuckin days that you want to full-on smack someone upside-da-fuckin-head, just on general principle?

:lol: Yup.......damn near every fuckin' day......

Ever have one of those fuckin days that you want to full-on smack someone upside-da-fuckin-head, just on general principle?

A gal here at work is just fuckin cruisin' for some smackage.

Ohhhhh yeahhh..........I fuckin' get like that!! Nothin' a good fuckin' ass beatin' wouldn't cure........!!

A gal here at work is just fuckin cruisin' for some smackage.

I fuckin' work in an office full of fucking potential candidates.

I think we should fuckin' designate one day a fuckin' year as "Smack the Fuck Out Of Someone day." On that day everybody gets to use one free smack on the fucker of their choice, without any retribution. I think it would reduce everybody's fuckin' stress levels BIG fuckin' time

I think we should fuckin' designate one day a fuckin' year as "Smack the Fuck Out Of Someone day." On that day everybody gets to use one free smack on the fucker of their choice, without any retribution. I think it would reduce everybody's fuckin' stress levels BIG fuckin' time

"Free Smack Day" ? - You think if a drug addict saw that sign he would be thinking "Fuck yeah".

Seriously though that's a great fucking idea.

My only fuckin' problem would be deciding who the fuck to use my free smack on. Like I said earlier, this fucking office is full of candidates

that's the "freebie" I was fuckin talkin' about! I think it should be allowed only on June 25th, so that it would be like getting xmas twice a fuckin year :banana:

...and I'd make it a really good fuckin smack too!! serve that fuckin head up like it was a volleyball :lol:

My only fuckin' problem would be deciding who the fuck to use my free smack on. Like I said earlier, this fucking office is full of candidates

Hmmmmm......'nother problem would be who's gonna use it on YOU!!! Yikes.... :lol:

ooooops......edit.........fuck.

Hmmmmm......'nother problem would be who's gonna use it on YOU!!! Yikes.... :lol:

now, why'd ya hafta go and fuckin remind us of that <_<

*walks away, kickin' a fuckin rock*

Haha.....it's my job....it's what I do..........I AM Miss Fuckin' Sunshine.........Miss Fuckin' Glass Half Empty.........Miss Fuckin' Pessimistic :lol:

now, why'd ya hafta go and fuckin remind us of that <_<

*walks away, kickin' a fuckin rock*

Haha.....it's my job....it's what I do..........I AM Miss Fuckin' Sunshine.........Miss Fuckin' Glass Half Empty.........Miss Fuckin' Pessimistic :lol:

Half Empty? I thought it was half full.

Maybe I should just poor myself another fucking beer and solve this issue.

well, this'll be fun, 'cuz I'm Miss Fuckin Optimistic :P

While you're up, would you mind pouring me a fuckin glass too?

well, this'll be fun, 'cuz I'm Miss Fuckin Optimistic :P

While you're up, would you mind pouring me a fuckin glass too?

Should I email it to you Lisa or should I fucking send it UPS.

that's the "freebie" I was fuckin talkin' about! I think it should be allowed only on June 25th, so that it would be like getting xmas twice a fuckin year :banana:

...and I'd make it a really good fuckin smack too!! serve that fuckin head up like it was a volleyball :lol:

Ahhh....the dreaded fuckin' 'volleyball' smack...... "OUCH"!!!!!!! ........we need a fuckin' emoticon for that one!!! :banana:

...then we need one and call it 'bitch slap' !!

Heh heh

drama.jpg

Ooooooops........did it again...........fuck.

I'm such a fuckin' lady it just doesn't fuckin' roll easily off my fuckin' tongue..... :lol:

Ahhh....the dreaded fuckin' 'volleyball' smack...... "OUCH"!!!!!!! ........we need a fuckin' emoticon for that one!!! :banana:

...then we need one and call it 'bitch slap' !!

Here's the bitch slap smilie: slap.gif

I'll look for the other one... :lol:

How's this: slap2.gif

I too would like to fuckin' smack some people at times too. As noted though, I fear I'd be on the receiving end of a few fuckin' smacks too.

I fucking hate Fridays. I love the end of the day, the fucking result, if you will, but the actual working days always end up being the worst of the fuckin' week. Except for those fucking Mondays.

Here's the bitch slap smilie: slap.gif

I'll look for the other one... :lol:

How's this: slap2.gif

Riiiiick... your fuckin language!

but I love the fuckin 2nd one :)

FUCK!!!!!!!!! I feel evil today......

:stfu:slap2.gif:stfu:slap2.gif:stfu:

should make for an interesting fuckin interview today, Marla! :tumbsup: