The F*%K Thread

raildog

Who the fuck knows what anyone is talking about. Just go with the fuckin' flow I say.

Anyone else ever had such a horrific day at work that they go & offer themselves up for redundancy? I just did. I might regret it, but fuck it.

I know what the fuck redundancy means, but what the fuck does it mean in that context?

I was just about to ask the same fuckin' thing.

It's all gone fuckin' dark here in fuckin' Thetford.There are strange fuckin' figures wandering around chanting some fuckin' strange gothic melodies whilst holding some fuckin' flaming torches.

This is all so fuckin' surreal... :unsure::crying::unsure:

It's all gone fuckin' dark here in fuckin' Thetford.There are strange fuckin' figures wandering around chanting some fuckin' strange gothic melodies whilst holding some fuckin' flaming torches.

Are these the fuckers come to take your footie team away???? :yikes:

Who in their right fuckin' mind would want to do that :whistle:;)

FUCK FUCK FUCK

FUCKIN' AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN???

you got that fuckin right brother Chris

Oh FUCK

Fuckin' ouch !!!

Fuckin' ouch !!!

Well did they take your fuckin' footie team away from you and the other 2 fans of Luton?

I need some fuckin help with some fuckin Journey bonus tracks from Trial By Fire...can someone fuckin help me? I didn't know where the fuck to post my fuckin request.

If anything it might have fuckin' "hidden" tracks. Try playing the last song to the very end and let it fuckin' play. If the fuckin' timer goes back to 0:00 then you have no fuckin' hidden tracks. If it continues, then youhyave some fuckin' "hidden" tracks. I never did it so I have no fuckin' idea.

I need some fuckin help with some fuckin Journey bonus tracks from Trial By Fire...can someone fuckin help me? I didn't know where the fuck to post my fuckin request.

If anything it might have fuckin' "hidden" tracks. Try playing the last song to the very end and let it fuckin' play. If the fuckin' timer goes back to 0:00 then you have nop fuckin' hidden tracks. If it continues, then youhyave some fuckin' "hidden" tracks. I never did it so I have no fuckin' idea.

Actually, Widow, I think Chris is correct, this fuckin' CD might have a hidden track at the end if I can remember. Jez might also fuckin' know.

The fuckin' bonus track on my fuckin' copy of Trial By Fire is fuckin' Baby I'm Leaving You which fuckin' appears about 7 fuckin' minutes after the last fuckin' listed track finishes..

Fucking backed - mine has that fucking track as well, but it's at 6.58 fucking seconds.