The F*%K Thread

raildog

FUCK, the shipping rates at the post office are fucked up. I mailed some X-Mas presents home to my family and one of the boxes was to large for normal rates and I had to pay the oversized rate. $96 for two fuckin boxes. :cussing:

I paid au$44 to send two fucking books to Belgium the other day after charging us$30 (au$31) on ebay for the fucking postage. Apparently after I slit my wrists on the spot they held the wounds together with postage stamps, which is why I'm still here typing this.

FUCK, the shipping rates at the post office are fucked up. I mailed some X-Mas presents home to my family and one of the boxes was to large for normal rates and I had to pay the oversized rate. $96 for two fuckin boxes. :cussing:

I paid au$44 to send two fucking books to Belgium the other day after charging us$30 (au$31) on ebay for the fucking postage. Apparently after I slit my wrists on the spot they held the wounds together with postage stamps, which is why I'm still here typing this.

So the postal system is just as awesome over there too, is it? <_<

You bet your ass, mate. They even had the fuckin' nerve to charge me $18 for the stamps they used to keep my open flesh wounds together. :(

You bet your ass, mate. They even had the fuckin' nerve to charge me $18 for the stamps they used to keep my open flesh wounds together. :(

The fucking nerve of them. Here they would have let you bleed out so count your fucking blessings, mate.

It's a fuckin' funny old game.Ain't it ??

What a fuckin' sorry state of life this is...

I'm off to fuckin' sleep. What a fuckin' disaster - 3:21am in the morning. What a fuckin' loser I am. :(

But a handsome loser.

Thankfully the baby is finally taking a much needed fuckin NAP! :angry:

What a fuckin' weekend. Busiest I think I care to recall - driving around back and forth like a fuckin' madman and getting pissed off with the slowness of everything and everyone around the Christmas period. Late nights, early mornings - a fuckin' disaster. I have a course tomorrow instead of work and how sad am I that I'm actually kind of glad about it, mostly 'cause I get to wear shorts and t-shirt with comfortable shoes on a Monday - kick-ass.

Hey Widow, I've been meaning to ask, are those your legs in your fucking avatar?

No... They're fuckin' mine.... :whistle::whistle:

Nice legs, Wot. ;)

Thanks Richie.It's a fuckin' daily fuckin' struggle,but hey !!!! :whistle:

Ian if it wasn't so gay I'd say sexy legs. You shave quite well, too mate... :whistle:

Lovely fuckin weather round here today. Snow, ice, sleet, fuckin YUCK :angry:

Lovely fuckin weather round here today. Snow, ice, sleet, fuckin YUCK :angry:

Pretty crappy weather here too. Fuckin' cold front coming. Brrrrrrrrrrr.

Nice legs, Wot. ;)
Ian if it wasn't so gay I'd say sexy legs. You shave quite well, too mate... :whistle:

Some'a ya'll are fuckin slackin' <_<

eh fuck it I say!!