The F*%K Thread

raildog

OK, so here's how my fuckin' night went:

Gave the baby a bottle around 10:30 PM and nodded right the fuck off. Wife and I put him to bed and went right the fuck to bed ourselves. 3:15 AM The Boy was wide the fuck awake and ready for another fuckin' feed. I give him his next bottle, expecting him to fall right the fuck back asleep after he was done... no such fuckin' luck. He was ready to fuckin' party, so I ended up taking him downstairs and watching some fuckin' TV for a while. As luck would have it he fell back asleep... at 6 AM, which is the time I'm usually getting outta fuckin' bed anyway.

So it's gonna be a "whole lotta fuckin' coffee" day around here today for Keef :lol:

And this is the fucking reason I have no children, well that and the fact that I'm sterile. ;)

Yea, but if you never have any fucking kids, who the fuck is gonna take care of you when you're fuckin' old and fragile?

The fucking nursing home staff. :whistle:

i hire out as a pretty fuckin good day nurse!;)

I bet but would you be able to give fuckin' sponge baths that eliminate the fuckin' dingleberries?

Fucking Pervo :rofl2:

Gave the baby a bottle around 10:30 PM and nodded right the fuck off. Wife and I put him to bed and went right the fuck to bed ourselves. 3:15 AM The Boy was wide the fuck awake and ready for another fuckin' feed. I give him his next bottle, expecting him to fall right the fuck back asleep after he was done... no such fuckin' luck. He was ready to fuckin' party, so I ended up taking him downstairs and watching some fuckin' TV for a while. As luck would have it he fell back asleep... at 6 AM, which is the time I'm usually getting outta fuckin' bed anyway.

So it's gonna be a "whole lotta fuckin' coffee" day around here today for Keef :lol:

And this is the fucking reason I have no children, well that and the fact that I'm sterile. ;)

Yea, but if you never have any fucking kids, who the fuck is gonna take care of you when you're fuckin' old and fragile?

I bet but would you be able to give fuckin' sponge baths that eliminate the fuckin' dingleberries?

Just asking a simple fuckin' question... :whistle:

I fear no fuckin Dingleberry :nyanya:

You ARE a fuckin' trooper!! :banana:

You ARE a fuckin' trooper!! :banana:

Ah the fucking joys of having a new baby, I don't miss those fucking days.

Back in the office after four days off... this fuckin' Wednesday feels a lot like a fuckin' Monday. I hope it fuckin' ends soon. If not, I will try to stab it. I'll let y'all know how I go... If I stab it.

Things keep getting fuckin' better round here... today was my day off so I was home with both kids. Usually it's no big fuckin' deal but the older one has a fuckin' cold so therefore he was fuckin' miserable and fuckin' needy, and of course the baby is ALWAYS fuckin' needy, so by the time my wife got the fuck home from work I was about ready to put them both in a fuckin box and mail them to fuckin' Antarctica.

Things keep getting fuckin' better round here... today was my day off so I was home with both kids. Usually it's no big fuckin' deal but the older one has a fuckin' cold so therefore he was fuckin' miserable and fuckin' needy, and of course the baby is ALWAYS fuckin' needy, so by the time my wife got the fuck home from work I was about ready to put them both in a fuckin box and mail them to fuckin' Antarctica.

Do they have fuckin' postal service there now? Maybe James Arwine will move there to hide.

:cussing: Tom Brady is a fuck face ! Pats Suck!

He's fuckin' okay to have on a fuckin' fantasy football team though, I can tell you that! :woot:

Yes he fuckin' is. Only fuckin' bright spot in a rather dismal fantasy football season.

I was on the way to walmart this morning and the cars that kept passing me had SNOW on em! :shocked:

I think you fuckin' forgot something in the above fuckin' post there, Widda

I was on the way to walmart this morning and the cars that kept passing me had SNOW on em! :shocked:

Nice fuckin' save there... almost... ;)

Fuckin Fixed. Thank ya FF:)

Not fuckin' fast enough tho. ;)

Tho I agree with the anti-fuckin-snow sentiment contained therein. FUCK SNOW

Fuckin Fixed. Thank ya FF:)

Not fuckin' fast enough tho. ;)

Tho I agree with the anti-fuckin-snow sentiment contained therein. FUCK SNOW

I'm ready, got FWD for the first fuckin' time in 6 winters... :woot:

i have my very first 4x4. I know you gents will let my FUCK up slide, you adore me and you fuckin know it:)

Nah, it's fuckin' cool Widda. Yer just one of the fuckin' guys round here, remember? :drink:

Nice fuckin' save there... almost... ;)

:yikes: That was TOO Fuckin Close...Fuck ya makin a brutha sweat