The F*%K Thread

raildog

Last weekend was a long weekend and it rained for every single one of the three fucked up days - Friday to Sunday. So far, this week, Monday to Wednesday have been clear sunny days. Fuck the world.

Holy fuck, you fuckers ain't gonna fuckin believe this... I just got a fuckin' telemarketer so fuckin' pissed off that he actually CALLED ME BACK and fuckin' mouthed off to ME!!! For real!

The fucker called the first fuckin' time while my wife was out at the fuckin' Shop Rite. Our caller ID said the # was an "UNKNOWN 1-800 SERVICE" number, so I fuckin' ignored it. Two minutes later the fuckin' phone rang again, same # on the fuckin' caller ID, so I fuckin' ignored it again. THIRD time the phone rings I finally pick it the fuck up to find out what the fuck these fuckers want. Some fucker asks me "Is Don there?" (My wife's name is "Dawn," by the way, but she occasionally gets junk mail addressed to "Don" or "Donna", which we always find pretty fuckin' funny). I go "Sorry, there's no Don here." The fucker goes "How'bout Donna?" I go "No Donna either, you got the wrong #," chuckle to myself and hang up. Believe it or not the phone rang AGAIN a minute later! I pick it up and I hear "I'd like to speak to Don." I go "THERE IS NO DON HERE, I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT, GOOD NIGHT!" and hang up!! You'd think this would be the fuckin' end of it, but NOPE, fuckin' phone rings again! I ignore it once, twice, I'm starting to feel like I'm in that fuckin' movie "When A Stranger Fuckin' Calls" here, I pick it up on the third try and the fucker goes "What is going ON over there?" I go "EXCUSE me?" and he goes "How would your wife like it if she knew you were handling her calls this way?" Before I can go "FUCK you" he hung up on ME. I was actually fuckin' stunned speechless, and anybody who knows me knows that is NOT fuckin easy to do. I briefly considered calling the # back and saying "I wanna talk to the motherfucker who just mouthed off to me," but decided that things had gone far fuckin' enough already.

Long story short, I Googled the 1-800 # that appeared on my caller I.D. and according to a couple of web sites that popped up, this particular # is used by some scammers who impersonate your fuckin' credit card company and try to rope you in on some kinda fuckin' bullshit about lowering your fuckin' interest rate, when all they want is your fuckin' personal info. So I obviously did the right fuckin' thing by ignoring this fucker.

My wife thought it was all pretty fuckin' funny when she got home from the store and I told her the fuckin' story too!!

Holy fuck, you fuckers ain't gonna fuckin believe this... I just got a fuckin' telemarketer so fuckin' pissed off that he actually CALLED ME BACK and fuckin' mouthed off to ME!!! For real!

The fucker called the first fuckin' time while my wife was out at the fuckin' Shop Rite. Our caller ID said the # was an "UNKNOWN 1-800 SERVICE" number, so I fuckin' ignored it. Two minutes later the fuckin' phone rang again, same # on the fuckin' caller ID, so I fuckin' ignored it again. THIRD time the phone rings I finally pick it the fuck up to find out what the fuck these fuckers want. Some fucker asks me "Is Don there?" (My wife's name is "Dawn," by the way, but she occasionally gets junk mail addressed to "Don" or "Donna", which we always find pretty fuckin' funny). I go "Sorry, there's no Don here." The fucker goes "How'bout Donna?" I go "No Donna either, you got the wrong #," chuckle to myself and hang up. Believe it or not the phone rang AGAIN a minute later! I pick it up and I hear "I'd like to speak to Don." I go "THERE IS NO DON HERE, I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT, GOOD NIGHT!" and hang up!! You'd think this would be the fuckin' end of it, but NOPE, fuckin' phone rings again! I ignore it once, twice, I'm starting to feel like I'm in that fuckin' movie "When A Stranger Fuckin' Calls" here, I pick it up on the third try and the fucker goes "What is going ON over there?" I go "EXCUSE me?" and he goes "How would your wife like it if she knew you were handling her calls this way?" Before I can go "FUCK you" he hung up on ME. I was actually fuckin' stunned speechless, and anybody who knows me knows that is NOT fuckin easy to do. I briefly considered calling the # back and saying "I wanna talk to the motherfucker who just mouthed off to me," but decided that things had gone far fuckin' enough already.

Long story short, I Googled the 1-800 # that appeared on my caller I.D. and according to a couple of web sites that popped up, this particular # is used by some scammers who impersonate your fuckin' credit card company and try to rope you in on some kinda fuckin' bullshit about lowering your fuckin' interest rate, when all they want is your fuckin' personal info. So I obviously did the right fuckin' thing by ignoring this fucker.

My wife thought it was all pretty fuckin' funny when she got home from the store and I told her the fuckin' story too!!

That's fucking funny. Fuck telemarketers. :rofl2:

That's fuckin' awesome, Keith. If only you could have slashed his throat too. I fuckin' hate telemarketers.

Now I almost wish I'd called the fuckers back cuz if I'd gotten that fucker on the phone who mouthed off to me I would've went the fuck off on the fucker and told him that I was gonna violate his fuckin' wife, barbecue his fuckin' pets and leave him for the fuckin' vultures... but then the cops woulda showed up at my fuckin' door and arrested me for making fuckin' terrorist threats.

I agree, Wes... FUCK TELEMARKETERS!!!

That is fuckin' awesome Keith. Good call!! :tumbsup:

That is fuckin' awesome Keith. Good call!! :tumbsup:

Fuckin' yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got the Motherfucking flu and feel like fucking shite. Give me my fuckin bed.

Who took your fuckin' bed dude? That ain't fuckin' right. <_<

Geoff fuckin did it <_<

I bet he did, sneaky little fucker. <_<

I've got the Motherfucking flu and feel like fucking shite. Give me my fuckin bed.

Geoff fuckin did it <_<

Backed. And now I'm hiding under the fuckin' covers. Come back to bed, Jezzy-Boo.

Geoff fuckin did it <_<

Backed. And now I'm hiding under the fuckin' covers. Come back to bed, Jezzy-Boo.

I see how it fuckin' is. No fuckin' problemo.

Geoff fuckin did it <_<

gonna have to kick me the fuck out first Geoff...bring it on;)

Geoff fuckin did it <_<

Ooohh - fuckin' - eerrr !!!!!!!

Geoff fuckin did it <_<

Yeah Geoff - Fuck off, there ain't any fucking room - (for another bloke anyways!!!)

Geoff fuckin did it <_<

Yeah Geoff - Fuck off, there ain't any fucking room - (for another bloke anyways!!!)

aw fuckin shucks Jez...Didn't know you fuckin cared that much :bananamac:

Geoff fuckin did it <_<

aw fuckin shucks Jez...Didn't know you fuckin cared that much :bananamac:

I fucking didn't fucking know...fuck