The F*%K Thread

raildog

my new favorite band Farcry. :whistle:

Fuckin' kiss-ass.

Fuckin' kiss-ass.

I'm actually fuckin' home today so I can have some "me" time to work out some ideas for the fuckin' guitar solos which are getting recorded in a matter of days... hope it doesn't fucking disappoint! :banger:

I actually fucking misread Wes' comment to be "kick-ass" as opposed to "kiss-ass"... don't I feel fuckin' stupid then? :anon:

Pete, can you play one solo on the record that sounds like me pretending to meow? I'd fuckin' love you for it man.

Pete, can you play one solo on the record that sounds like me pretending to meow? I'd fuckin' love you for it man.

Dude, all my fuckin' solos sound like that. The original fuckin' name for he band was "The Farcry of the Cat's Meow".

Fuckin' kiss-ass.

I'm actually fuckin' home today so I can have some "me" time to work out some ideas for the fuckin' guitar solos which are getting recorded in a matter of days... hope it doesn't fucking disappoint! :banger:

I actually fucking misread Wes' comment to be "kick-ass" as opposed to "kiss-ass"... don't I feel fuckin' stupid then? :anon:

Actually it was Keef's fucking comment.

Fucking brutally busy day!! I hope tomorrow isn't as fucking busy...

Fuckin' kiss-ass.

My god, I'm fuckin' losing it... :(

Fuckin' kiss-ass.

My god, I'm fuckin' losing it... :(

Well whatever it is that you've fucking lost I sure hope you find it.

Fuckin' shit, it's a fuckin' nightmare! ARGH! Gasp! Google! But yeah, fuck it all. Except Pete's cat-meow-guitar-solos... at least something in this fuckin' world that still rulez.

Friday afternoon. Is there seriously anything worse? Yeah, the weekend is around the corner which is awesome, but these last few hours are fucking hell. Lethal, slow-as-hell motherfucking knives in the face. Fuck you, last two hours at work on a Friday afternoon! It's 3:12pm, but those 12 minutes seem to have taken 18 fucking days.

Friday afternoon. Is there seriously anything worse? Yeah, the weekend is around the corner which is awesome, but these last few hours are fucking hell. Lethal, slow-as-hell motherfucking knives in the face. Fuck you, last two hours at work on a Friday afternoon! It's 3:12pm, but those 12 minutes seem to have taken 18 fucking days.

Fuckin' Friday afternoons in Oz eh ?? Sounds fuckin' lush...

It's over now, and the footy starts soon... so not all is fuckin' bad.

Just most of it.

Just most of it.

Every fuckin' cloud mate....

Just most of it.

The only fuckin' silver I've seen this year is the knife stabbing my fuckin' face.

Just most of it.

The only fuckin' silver I've seen this year is the knife stabbing my fuckin' face.

You really are as fuckin' cheery as me... :crying:

Just most of it.

You fucking guys are bringing me down even lower than I already fucking am!! :yikes:

Just most of it.

You fucking guys are bringing me down even lower than I already fucking am!! :yikes:

I'm fuckin' sorry Chris.. :crying:

Well I'm fuckin happy, we're getting Setanta fuckin Sport channel for fuckin free with Virgin (so fuck you Sky) and Man U are on it later playing fuckin Sunder fuckin land. :headbanger: Fuckin A

Well I'm fuckin happy, we're getting Setanta fuckin Sport channel for fuckin free with Virgin (so fuck you Sky) and Man U are on it later playing fuckin Sunder fuckin land. :headbanger: Fuckin A

Fuckin'woo-hoo !!

Shef Wed v Bristol City now

Fuckin'woo-hoo !!

Fuckin exciting? I guess not otherwise you fuckin wouldn't be here :lol:

Fuckin'woo-hoo !!

Some fucking people around here wish they were on Setanta/Sky, but seeing as how fucking shit they are don't even get close. I didn't realise Setanta had fucking Premiership and Championship games?? Heard of those two fucking leagues Ian!!! Nah - didn't fucking think so!! :rofl2:

Fuckin'woo-hoo !!

Some fucking people around here wish they were on Setanta/Sky, but seeing as how fucking shit they are don't even get close. I didn't realise Setanta had fucking Premiership and Championship games?? Heard of those two fucking leagues Ian!!! Nah - didn't fucking think so!! :rofl2:

Setanta I believe,only have fuckin' Premier games.The old fuckin' pay-for-view racket...

Fuckin'woo-hoo !!

Setanta I believe,only have fuckin' Premier games.The old fuckin' pay-for-view racket...

Oh you fucking footie fans. When will this shit ever fucking stop? :rofl2: Because you're fucking killing me here!! :rofl2:

Fuckin'woo-hoo !!

Oh you fucking footie fans. When will this shit ever fucking stop? :rofl2: Because you're fucking killing me here!! :rofl2:

When Ian the fanboy admits that his team is absolutely fucking shit and are in no way close to the mighty Palace (ok maybe not mighty, but a damned sight better than his poor excuse of a footie team) . Over to you Fanboy!!! :whistle: