The F*%K Thread

raildog

The season finale of 'Lost Season 3' aired in Australia last night... I have not been able to pick my fuckin' handsome jaw off the gound since. Fuckin' gobsmacked is what I am.

Seinfeld > Lost > Every other show ever fuckin' made.

BTW, I am into frogs.

Fuck ME? :angry:

Yeesh, that's too fuckin' easy... we could all keep goin' round and round like that till it becomes the famous Chinese Circular Clusterfuck. :)

So anyway... I'm now on my third day as a "single parent" since the wife is still in the fuckin' hosp with the new young'un... and FUCK ME RUNNIN, my four year old has been running me fuckin' ragged. I don't know how the fuck single parents do it. If there are any of 'em reading this fuckin' post, I tip my fuckin' hat to ya!

The fucking language on this site is a fucking disgrace. Everyone fucking swearing and fucking about, and the Ladies are at it too. What the hell is the fucking world coming to heh?. You should all feel fucking 100% ashamed of your fucking selves. Just thought I would share my fucking feelings with y'all as I am, quite frankly, Fucked for words.

The fucking language on this site is a fucking disgrace. Everyone fucking swearing and fucking about, and the Ladies are at it too. What the hell is the fucking world coming to heh?. You should all feel fucking 100% ashamed of your fucking selves. Just thought I would share my fucking feelings with y'all as I am, quite frankly, Fucked for words.

Geez, don't get your fuckin' undies in a fuckin bunch... <_<

Geez, don't get your fuckin' undies in a fuckin bunch... <_<

Fuck the undies - I'm goin' fucking Commando.

Fuck it.

Fuck what?

Fuck it all. Or better yet...

fukitol6np.jpg

That is fucking awesome.

It is fucking awesome... but not as fucking awesome as the last episode of season 3 of 'Lost'.

I don't have to fuckin work today :banana:

Neither the Fuck do I - it's the fucking weekend. Let me hear a fuck Yeah!

I was fucking off too but I sepnt my morning driving from Gainesville (the home of the University Of Florida) back home which is a fucking 3 hour drive. So needless to say I feel like I fucking worked.

Oh just fuck it already and be the fuck done with it!

Fuck?

Fuck me, how the fuck does the fucking daycare center charge me $155/week and then have the fucking balls to tell me they're "nonprofit"? I'm fucking sitting in this fucking prison for 16 fucking hours today just to fucking pay for one fucking week of daycare!