The F*%K Thread

raildog

Fuckin gel! I wish I had enough fuckin hair to put fuckin gel in it...if I do I end up looking like him out of the Orb who sang firestarter!!!!

The fuckin' Orb ?? I thought it was the fuckin' Prodigy.. <_<

Fuckin gel! I wish I had enough fuckin hair to put fuckin gel in it...if I do I end up looking like him out of the Orb who sang firestarter!!!!

Even *I* fuckin' know it's the fuckin' Prodigy!!

Well ain't I fuckin useless? :anon:

Well ain't I fuckin useless? :anon:

Terrible fucking word, this useless...

Streamers and fuckin' balloons. Not here, fuckin' chump. I'm drinking beers tonight, hopefully many, and I'm fuckin' looking forward to it. :)

Fuck it was hot today in Illinois.

Fucking 97 fucking degrees.(Please do not insert any Nick Lachey/98 Degree jokes here)

HAHA Fucking thought about it though!!! :P

My fucking hand is hurting like fucking hell at times today. Metal rods, flesh and bones are not a cool fuckin' combination.

Metal rods, flesh and bones are not a cool fuckin' combination.

Unless you're a fuckin' Terminator. Are you the T-1000, Geoff? Or would that be "G-1000?"

Unless you're a fuckin' Terminator. Are you the T-1000, Geoff? Or would that be "G-1000?"

In search of fucking shades, leather and norks??

:lol: I'm one of the G-NORKFINDER models. They came out back in 1979. I actually think I am the only remaining one in this particular model. Many before me have been suffocated beautifully between flesh pillows.

:lol: I'm one of the G-NORKFINDER models. They came out back in 1979. I actually think I am the only remaining one in this particular model. Many before me have been suffocated beautifully between flesh pillows.

Fucking forget something??

Fuck, I haven't fucked up like that in a long fuckin' time. Fuckin' sorry mate.

Fuck it was hot today in Illinois.

Fucking 97 fucking degrees.(Please do not insert any Nick Lachey/98 Degree jokes here)

:o Holy fuck!!! No shit??? Keep that fucking hot weather over your way, k, Wes??? :unsure:

It was 80 and BEAUTIFUL here today! :sun:

Fuck, I haven't fucked up like that in a long fuckin' time. Fuckin' sorry mate.

Ah methinks you fucking made up for your fucking omission. No need for sorry mate...

I'm fucking tired.

Me too. Is it fuckin' Friday yet?

I'm fucking tired.

Me too. Is it fuckin' Friday yet?

I fucking wish.

No but I think it's going to be a good fucking day for me...I'll tell you why.

I was walking into work from the parking lot and I'm walking behind this fucking hot chick and she's got this fucking skirt on with a slit up the fucking back of it...and low and fucking behold I could see that she had fucking thigh highs on...black ones with black heels. It's the small stuff that makes my fucking day.

I was walking into work from the parking lot and I'm walking behind this fucking hot chick and she's got this fucking skirt on with a slit up the fucking back of it...and low and fucking behold I could see that she had fucking thigh highs on...black ones with black heels. It's the small stuff that makes my fucking day.

Now THAT is the fuckin' way to start the fuckin' day boss!!

You shoulda tried to snap a fuckin' pic with a cell phone camera. :)

Now THAT is the fuckin' way to start the fuckin' day boss!!

You shoulda tried to snap a fuckin' pic with a cell phone camera. :)

FUCK, I never thought of it, I should have I was to fucking busy staring. :P

I'm listening to Chris Caffery's PINS AND NEEDLES right now and a song called "YGBFKM" just came on... what the fuck does that stand for, you ask? It stands for "You Gotta Be Fucking Kidding Me."

Great fuckin' song. :P