The F*%K Thread

raildog

If Eminem or Nelly were here tonight they'd be fucking crumpled heaps on the fucking floor with spines in my cabinent. My wife just got booked for fucking speeding, with double demerit points... her first fucking points ever.

I'll set the scene - we're literally about 200 metres from home, we're stuck behind some fucking fuckwit mutherfucker doing about 40km in a 60km zone... so, although she's never done this before around here my girl overtakes her and next thing you know the fucking lights flash behind us and a fucking cop's come from nowhere and got her. The fucker didn't have a fucking radar or anything... just walk up to the window and makes a few fucking wild guesses and approxifuckingmations in regards to the speed he was doing when he was behind us and then decides to fucking guess that she was speeding under 15km over the fucking limit, and hands her a fucking fine. Stupid mutherfucking prick. I wanted to snap his fucking neck. I tried to ask him how he can just make a fucking guess and what proof he had and the fucker hands over the ticket and walks the fuck away. I wanted to get out the car and smash his fucking face through his fucking windscreen. How the fuck can you give a fine based on a speed you guess the offender was doing? Fucking mutherfucking fucker! Fuck that pissed me off. I hope his fucking car explodes tonight.

If Eminem or Nelly were here tonight they'd be fucking crumpled heaps on the fucking floor with spines in my cabinent. My wife just got booked for fucking speeding, with double demerit points... her first fucking points ever.

I'll set the scene - we're literally about 200 metres from home, we're stuck behind some fucking fuckwit mutherfucker doing about 40km in a 60km zone... so, although she's never done this before around here my girl overtakes her and next thing you know the fucking lights flash behind us and a fucking cop's come from nowhere and got her. The fucker didn't have a fucking radar or anything... just walk up to the window and makes a few fucking wild guesses and approxifuckingmations in regards to the speed he was doing when he was behind us and then decides to fucking guess that she was speeding under 15km over the fucking limit, and hands her a fucking fine. Stupid mutherfucking prick. I wanted to snap his fucking neck. I tried to ask him how he can just make a fucking guess and what proof he had and the fucker hands over the ticket and walks the fuck away. I wanted to get out the car and smash his fucking face through his fucking windscreen. How the fuck can you give a fine based on a speed you guess the offender was doing? Fucking mutherfucking fucker! Fuck that pissed me off. I hope his fucking car explodes tonight.

Fucking Cops. <_<

Fucking Cops. <_<

:agree: Fuckin' ay, it's getting so a guy can't even bounce off a parked car and fly up over a curb without them givin' you a fuckin' hassle... <_<

Yeah, fucking cops. I don't know if I've ever displayed details of my fucking driving record here, but let's just say it ain't fucking grand and I've lost all my points and am on a year long good behaviour period... so I've had no shortage of meeting the fuckers before, but this fucker was out of a whole new text book. I seriously wanted to beat the fucker with two bare fists until he was made to estimate how fast my fists were flying into his fucking face and hand out a fine for what he guessed was the fucking speed of the blood trickling out his nose, after I'd shoved his non-existant radar up his fucking ass.

Fucking Cops. <_<

:agree: Fuckin' ay, it's getting so a guy can't even bounce off a parked car and fly up over a curb without them givin' you a fuckin' hassle... <_<

I hear the cops stop everyone who does that Pete. That's profiling and profiling is fucking wrong.

Fuck, Geoff, that fuckin' story makes me wanna bust out my old fuckin' Body Count tape with the classic fuckin' track "Cop Killa" on it... :bigboom:

If you take that muthafucka to court you should win that fucking case. Fucking pigs have to much fucking power these fucking days. Those fargin cork suckers.

That's the part of the story that really fucks me to a fucking fuck-post. I am also 99% sure that if we took this fucking case to court we would win... I'm fucking convinced of it. But we don't have the money to support a fucking venture like that. The fine was relatively cheap, it's the whole fucking principle of the fucking thing... seeing that fucker just dish out a fine on a fucking approximation/guess. I think I already mentioned the things I wanted to do to his head... well double them! It pissed me off, because my girl's a good driver and doesn't speed, and to tarnish her fucking record on a fucker's guess of what speed she doing fucks my fuck places.

But that causes me to mention my hatred of the whole fucking system. They say you're free to contest it, but what the fuck does that mean? You're free to pay thousands of dollars in court fees and spend who knows how many hours of your time to keep your points and save a few dollars? I'd love to see the fucking fucker fucked out of the force, though... just for being such a fuckwit. To not even listen to our reasoning made me wanted to snap his fucking spine and wear it as a belt to work next fucking week. I want to see him fucking gone as bad as I want the fine reversed. Fucker.

This fuckin' place has made me start fuckin' smoking again,after 4 fuckin' years.Fuck it.!!!!

This place? Or your "this" place? That's no fucking good, Ian. I suggest you quit pretty fucking quick. You can do it. Come on Ian, for chist's sake we fucking know you can do it!!!

Why the fuck does Axel Rudy Pell always put those stupid long tracks on his fucking album? You just know they're long for the sake of being long... not because the songs brought him there. Silly fucking man.

If you take that muthafucka to court you should win that fucking case. Fucking pigs have to much fucking power these fucking days. Those fargin cork suckers.

That's the part of the story that really fucks me to a fucking fuck-post. I am also 99% sure that if we took this fucking case to court we would win... I'm fucking convinced of it. But we don't have the money to support a fucking venture like that. The fine was relatively cheap, it's the whole fucking principle of the fucking thing... seeing that fucker just dish out a fine on a fucking approximation/guess. I think I already mentioned the things I wanted to do to his head... well double them! It pissed me off, because my girl's a good driver and doesn't speed, and to tarnish her fucking record on a fucker's guess of what speed she doing fucks my fuck places.

But that causes me to mention my hatred of the whole fucking system. They say you're free to contest it, but what the fuck does that mean? You're free to pay thousands of dollars in court fees and spend who knows how many hours of your time to keep your points and save a few dollars? I'd love to see the fucking fucker fucked out of the force, though... just for being such a fuckwit. To not even listen to our reasoning made me wanted to snap his fucking spine and wear it as a belt to work next fucking week. I want to see him fucking gone as bad as I want the fine reversed. Fucker.

I know in the US you can go to court and fight any ticket and if the fucking pig doesn't show up the judge throws out the ticket and your out a minimal court fee.

I know in the US you can go to court and fight any ticket and if the fucking pig doesn't show up the judge throws out the ticket and your out a minimal court fee.

I might actually have a little look into exactly what the fuck is required if we do take it further. I honestly don't think my wife would be fucking bothered with any of it, but I wanna send the fucker to the chair.

Yeah, but seriously... I might have a look into the fucking costs and time and effort involved.

I rarely ever fucking say this but I'm about fucking ready to go the fuck back to work ...I've been off since Friday Dec. 22nd and am not due to go back till Wed. January 3rd. During all that time I've been fucking trapped in my fucking house with the wife, kid, and dog so by now I have MAJOR fuckin' cabin fever. I'm about ready to put all three of them in a large box and mail'em to the fuckin South Pole so I can get some much needed fuckin' CD listening ALONE TIME in!!!

I might actually have a little look into exactly what the fuck is required if we do take it further. I honestly don't think my wife would be fucking bothered with any of it, but I wanna send the fucker to the chair.

Yeah, but seriously... I might have a look into the fucking costs and time and effort involved.

It's worth a fucking shot. Well good fucking luck to you.

Thanks Bob, I'll let you know how the fuck it goes if I do decide to go the fucking distance.

Wow, Keith... them's some pretty fucking sinful words up there. :lol: I've done fuck all with my days off, but I've loved every fucking second of it. :)

Wow, Keith... them's some pretty fucking sinful words up there. :lol: I've done fuck all with my days off, but I've loved every fucking second of it. :)

Ehh, what the fuck can I say Geoff... I enjoyed the first coupla days off but by now I'm fuckin BORED as HELL and I guess I need to get back to the fuckin' routine...

7 fucking hours until 2007 down here. Shaping up to be one fucker of a fucked up night... but now that I think of it the last few New Year's Eves I've had have all fucking sucked. I met my wife on one of them, and the rest after it have all fucking sucked... no fucking reflection on her (well, maybe this one a little bit :P).

So much hype over the one fucking night and it never fucking lives up to it. All I know is I got 16 bottles of Tooheys Extra Dry in the fridge and I don't plan to leave a single fucking man behind. The fucking way it's shaping up at the moment... even the spirits may get a run when I'm done with the beer this evening. :)

FUCK !! It's fucking 19% VAT from today on !! :2up: FUCK !! 3% fucking increase ! :angry:

FUCK !! It's fucking 19% VAT from today on !! :2up: FUCK !! 3% fucking increase ! :angry:

Um... sorry to fuckin' hear that Swazi, though I'd be fuckin' sorrier if I knew what the fuck you were talking about. What the fuck is a VAT??

Anyway... happy fuckin' new year all... too bad my fuckin' new year's eve SUCKED. We went to my brother in law's for the evening and would you fucking believe he had NO FUCKING BEER in his house?? How the fuck can you have a dozen people over for New Year's Eve and yet have NO FUCKING BEER? He could have at least fuckin' said something beforehand and I would've fucking brought some!! What the fuck?? Needless to say I was less than fucking thrilled... I had to sit there, fucking beerless, for over six fucking hours while pretending I was fucking interested in the fucking football game(s) on TV (cuz I'm not really a fucking football fan)... to say I was bored fucking stupid would be a severe fucking understatement!! As soon as we got home (round 12:30 AM or so, had to get the boy in bed cuz he was running on fuckin' fumes from being up that fuckin' late), I drank the last four fucking Rolling Rocks out of my fridge in about ten minutes fuckin' flat so at least I had SOME fuckin' alcohol. I say next year we do fucking New Years Eve at MY fucking house so it gets fuckin' done RIGHT!!

Um... sorry to fuckin' hear that Swazi, though I'd be fuckin' sorrier if I knew what the fuck you were talking about. What the fuck is a VAT??

Fuckin' VAT = fuckin' Value Added Tax (sales tax)

Fuck dudes!!! Keith, I fuckin' crumble in despair at your fucking story. What the fuck was your brother in law thinking? I cannot fuckin' fathom that. Are they strict christians or something... what the fuck??? Was there a bar nearby? A fucking bottle shop still open? Fuck me with every utensil in sight I am in pain reading that fucking story. FUCK!!! Fucking incredible. I would have fucking murdered people.

That's pretty fucked up about your neighbour, Wes. Real fucked up.

My New Years Eve was a bit of a fucking mess too. Not taking any fucking chances like our good buddy Keith, I was at least stocked up to the brink with my own fuckin' beer, so I got nicely wasted, and the view of the harbour and the fireworks was truly fucking amazing. I won't deny that. Just to set the fucking story briefly - my wife's best friend is minding a house in a wicked-ass part of Sydney because the owners are skiing in the US and they needed someone to walk their CAT! No fucking shit, I am not kidding. It's a huge and very cute kitty, but my wife's friend has to walk the kitty and mind the house.

So with this wicked ass view she invited us and a few other people around for New Years... but somehow her boyfriend's family managed to "talk themselves into coming". I went for a fucking surf with her boyfriend the day before and was informed the that the guy's parents would come after "begging" him, and I thought... wow, that's pretty fucked up. Then, we get there on the fucking night and the whole fucking family is there!!! The mum, dad, uncle, aunty and 2 kids. The uncle and aunty's kids, I believe.

Now, keep in mind this is a pretty fucking small little appartment, and it was crammed as fuck. When the fireworks started going off I thought the fucking balcony was going to snap off the fucking house. Anyway, they stayed for the 9:00pm fireworks and then they were meant to leave, according to the boyfriend... but they didn't... not at fucking all. So the guy had to actually ask his parents to fucking leave, which they weren't so happy about, as we went down to the local pub until the midnight fireworks. It was pretty fucking sad, but no offence to them, they shouldn't have been there in the first fucking place. My wife's friend had planned just to have a group of us youngins over and have some nice, unrestricted fucking good times. Either way, they ended up leaving, we went to the pub, got hammered (not so much at the pub, but through the course of the night), came back for the midnight fireworks, still had a fucking killer view and it ended up being okay... but overall the night was pretty fucking ordinary to be honest. We're planning on getting a boat on the fucking harbour next year.

Fuck dudes!!! Keith, I fuckin' crumble in despair at your fucking story. What the fuck was your brother in law thinking? I cannot fuckin' fathom that. Are they strict christians or something... what the fuck??? Was there a bar nearby? A fucking bottle shop still open? Fuck me with every utensil in sight I am in pain reading that fucking story. FUCK!!! Fucking incredible. I would have fucking murdered people.

That's pretty fucked up about your neighbour, Wes. Real fucked up.

No, my bro-in-law's not a strict Christian, he just rarely, if ever, fucking thinks about anybody except his fucking self, and since apparently he wasn't planning on fucking drinking (seems he's getting over a fucking cold or something) on New Year's it didn't seem to occur to him that anybody ELSE might want to do some fucking drinking either. Some fuckin' host huh?? Sadly, there were no open liquor stores or bars anywhere fucking close enough to do a fucking beer run either by the time we went over there. What a fuckin' nightmare. At least it's over!!