The F*%K Thread

raildog

i have a mission for your fuckers...you and keef.

when you get home. Hug the stuffins out of your Mrs's. and my fuckin mission for myself.

is to remember that it wont always fuckin be like this. and not to take certain fuckers so fuckin seriously. I think that about fuckin covers it.

when you get home. Hug the stuffins out of your Mrs's. and my fuckin mission for myself.

is to remember that it wont always fuckin be like this. and not to take certain fuckers so fuckin seriously. I think that about fuckin covers it.

Fuckin' wise words indeed. :drink:

Do I have to hug Keef's wife too? I'm scared of Keef, he's fuckin' bigger than I am.

Do I have to hug Keef's wife too? I'm scared of Keef, he's fuckin' bigger than I am.

KCUF.....This is interesting..... :popcorn:

you are a smart ass little fucker arent you. :nyanya:

ha ha..by the fuckin way, how far is fuckin Lodi, NJ from you? just wondering :chainsaw:

Lodi's about 45 fuckin minutes from me... why, whose ass you gonna fuckin kick now? Or did Butler move to fuckin Lodi?

naw, butler is still the fuck in butler. just now have a fuckin vendetta with lodi. i must sound so fuckin pathetic.

What's with all the fuckin vendettas against my fuckin state? What'd fuckin New Jersey every do to you? Why doncha go pick on fuckin Ohio or one of the fuckin Dakotas or somethin?

Hey now.......don't fuck wit Ohio!!! :taz: We'z fuckin' crazy!!!

Hey now.......don't fuck wit Ohio!!! :taz: We'z fuckin' crazy!!!

Cheerfully fuckin' withdrawn then!! :lol:

:lol: You fuckin' got me there... :whistle:

:lol: You fuckin' got me there... :whistle:

I would like to fuckin know JUST EXACTLY where i got you! :nyanya:

ha ha..by the fuckin way, how far is fuckin Lodi, NJ from you? just wondering :chainsaw:

Lodi's about 45 fuckin minutes from me... why, whose ass you gonna fuckin kick now? Or did Butler move to fuckin Lodi?

naw, butler is still the fuck in butler. just now have a fuckin vendetta with lodi. i must sound so fuckin pathetic.

What's with all the fuckin vendettas against my fuckin state? What'd fuckin New Jersey every do to you? Why doncha go pick on fuckin Ohio or one of the fuckin Dakotas or somethin?

where the fuck to begin. she is cute and thin and has nice fuckin tits. therefore, i must have a personal vendetta.

Can I get a picture of this fucking chick? Please? :lol:

where the fuck to begin. she is cute and thin and has nice fuckin tits. therefore, i must have a personal vendetta.

Me fucking to!! :tits::tits:

Why the fuck do ya'll always have to have a vendettas against us? :crying:

dat's our Pete.... better than a dumb ass li'l fucker :tumbsup:

you guys are fucking serious arent you :hammer:

YES WE ARE - WE LIKE NORKS!! :tits::crazy::tits::crazy::tits::crazy::tits:

So... these pictures. Where the fuck are they?

Jez wants them to put up in his cell! !!!!! :lol:

Jez wants them to put up in his cell! !!!!! :lol:

Did you fucking forget something Knob chops? ;)

Got your fucking 'L' plates ready for a bit of fucking death race 2008 Watson? What the fucking world needs, another fucking lunatic let loose on the fucking streets!! :)

Got your fucking 'L' plates ready for a bit of fucking death race 2008 Watson? What the fucking world needs, another fucking lunatic let loose on the fucking streets!! :)

You fuckin' know it... :whistle: