The F*%K Thread

raildog

I soooooo don't wanna fuckin' be here today...

Where the fuck is my coffee at?? :blink:

I soooooo don't wanna fuckin' be here today...

Where the fuck is my coffee at?? :blink:

Fuck, sorry about that, I just poured the last cup man. Tea anyone? :anon:

Tea? Surely you fuckin' jest!! :blink:

I fucking hate work.

You're SUPPOSED to fuckin' hate work. That's why they fuckin' call it work. If it was called "Fun" then they wouldn't have to fuckin' pay you.

Holy fuckin' shitballs!!! I just read lyrics from a Cannibal Corpse song called 'Entrails Ripped From A Virgin's C*nt'. Seriously, holy fucking shit!!! I laughed... but I think I was scared as I was fuckin' laughing. lol.

Yes, that's off of the Tomb Of The Mutilated disc the lyrics are really fucking graphic. I love Corpse, if you want to really be fucking sickened check out the Butchered At Birth and Tomb Of The Mutilated covers. If you like Entrails you really need to read the lyrics to Orgasim By Torture off the Vile disc. "Fucked With A Knife" is another good one and I believe that's off of The Bleeding disc. Anyone who fucking dares to read Cannibal Corpse lyrics is OK in my book...you da man Geoff.

Holy fuckin' shitballs!!! I just read lyrics from a Cannibal Corpse song called 'Entrails Ripped From A Virgin's C*nt'. Seriously, holy fucking shit!!! I laughed... but I think I was scared as I was fuckin' laughing. lol.

Yes, that's off of the Tomb Of The Mutilated disc the lyrics are really fucking graphic. I love Corpse, if you want to really be fucking sickened check out the Butchered At Birth and Tomb Of The Mutilated covers. If you like Entrails you really need to read the lyrics to Orgasim By Torture off the Vile disc. "Fucked With A Knife" is another good one and I believe that's off of The Bleeding disc. Anyone who fucking dares to read Cannibal Corpse lyrics is OK in my book...you da man Geoff.

Thanks mate. I will check out the others because they're fuckin' awesome for a good fuckin' laugh.

I fucking hate work.

You're SUPPOSED to fuckin' hate work. That's why they fuckin' call it work. If it was called "Fun" then they wouldn't have to fuckin' pay you.

Good fucking point.

FUCK I'm tired...Think I'm gonna get to fucking sleep.

I fucking hate work.

What's fuckin' work ?? <_<

Work is where you sweat & toil your Fucking nuts off all fucking week just to enjoy the fucking weekend, like I am fucking going to do starting from fucking now!! :drink:

Thank God it's fuckin' Friday!!

Warm day in that fuckin' tropical fuckin' paradise they call fuckin' Hemsby..One good fuckin' thing though,after being told by the fuckin' enemy I was fuckin' spending too fuckin' much,I played a slot machine,hit a fuckin' win-streak feature,and won fuckin' £94.Fuckin' result !!!!!! And to the fuckin' enemy... :fu:

Warm day in that fuckin' tropical fuckin' paradise they call fuckin' Hemsby..One good fuckin' thing though,after being told by the fuckin' enemy I was fuckin' spending too fuckin' much,I played a slot machine,hit a fuckin' win-streak feature,and won fuckin' £94.Fuckin' result !!!!!! And to the fuckin' enemy... :fu:

Yeah Ian you fuckin' tell her.

The enemy fuckin' moaned again cos some more fuckin' cds arrived.. :P

I'm getting the fucking impression you're starting to enjoy this... ;)

I was thinking the same fuckin' thing. Let her moan Ian. Remember mate, she moans because they have NOTHING to fuckin' do with HER.

seeing danny fucking vaughn tonight fuck yea :P

MJ's gonna be fucking pissed!!!