The F*%K Thread

raildog

I'm working in a different fucking office today because our fucking department's Holiday Party is happening here in a few fucking hours. Unfortunately, the PC at the work station they fuckin set me up at has no fuckin' speakers so all the fuckin' CDs I brought with me are fuckin' useless.

I feel I need to return the favor. Keith, you may want to consider carrying a spare pair of speakers in the fucking car.

Why the fuck did I know you'd be the first one to fucking ring in for that one, JJ? I guess I fucking deserved it. Karma is a fucking bitch sometimes. :)

I just ate some fucking kick-ass tacos from our local fucking Mexican restaurant. They were so fuckin' good I want more but by now they're probably closed. I wish I had a fuckin' beer to wash'em down with though.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK Just got up....(better than a yawn)

Isn't the Ryche always on edge??? It is his fuckin' right you know. -_-

dayum fuckin straight it is.. no one's tellin him to fuckin stop :tumbsup:

I am not always on fucking edge damnit!!! :doh:

Look what you fuckin did Chad! :tsk:

OK I need a fucking cigarette and I don't even fucking smoke.

Eddie Fuckin' Trunk is interviewing Gene Fuckin' Simmons and Paul Fuckin' Stanley on VH1 Classic right now. Pretty fuckin' sweet.

Put the fuckin' cancer stick down and walk away Ryche......it is not fuckin' worth it. BTW~ Have a fucking fabulous Sunday! :lol:

Fuck working Sundays. -___-

Oh my fucking cripes!! You're back!!! HOLY FUCKBALLS!!! Welcome back. Seriously, good to have you the fuck back on the board. :lol: Fuck me with a silver shovel.

Anyway, in regards to yawning... cutest fucking thing ever... we have our puppy down in the laundry over night and we go get her out first thing in the morning to let her do her business outside... and she'll sit there crouched down doing a cute widdle piddle and let out the cutest little yawn with a squeaky yelping sound along with it... her whole little body quivers from how wide her cute little mouth opens and she does a little shake too, from the force of the yawn. Fucking cutest thing ever.

Today I almost finished with my fucking holiday shopping... except for ONE fucking item, which leads me to my fucking rant for today: FUCK Borders Books & Music. They fuckin' suck. My brother asked me if I could find him Deep Purple's PERFECT fuckin' STRANGERS album on CD for Christmas this year cuz his old vinyl copy finally gave up the ghost (got a fuckin' scratch on it I guess)... you'd think this would be a fairly fuckin' simple CD to find (it WAS one of their more successful fuckin' albums for Fuck's sake) but three stores today and fuckin' NADA. The fuckin' Borders Books & Music pissed me the fuck off worse than any fuckin' thing though. I went to a new one that just opened in my area less than a fuckin' month ago, figuring that their CD collection would probably still be pretty fuckin' well established and not fuckin' picked over. Fuck me, how wrong I was. First of all, it took me fucking FOREVER to find the fucking Deep Purple CDs cuz this fucking place didn't even divvy up the CDs by artists, just letters of the alphabet. So in other words, I had to root thru the fuckin' "D" section for-fucking-EVER before I finally found some Deep fuckin' Purple, and even THEN it was three fucking copies of "Machine Head" and a couple of fucking compilations. Who the fuck has got fucking TIME to root through zillions of fuckin' CDs to find the fucking ARTIST they're fucking lookin' for, much less a particular fuckin' CD? And they wonder why CD stores are goin' out of fuckin' business left and right? Fucking Hell, even if I did fucking find it there, the average fucking price for a fucking CD is $18.99 in that fuckin store, which would've fucking killed me to pay. So I repeat, fuck Borders Books & Music.

End of fucking rant.

Anyone hear about our fucking windstorm that knocked out my power since fucking THURSDAY???? :2up: I just got it back about an hour ago!!! I swear, I thought I left all this shit behind when I left Miami. At least fuckin' FPL would have had our power back up sooner. I feel bad for all the people in the fucking sticks... they may have to wait for 10 fucking days! Talk about a fucked-up Christmas. :angry:

Put the fuckin' cancer stick down and walk away Ryche......it is not fuckin' worth it. BTW~ Have a fucking fabulous Sunday! :lol:

Awwww thanks. You care...You really fucking care... :dance:

Anyone hear about our fucking windstorm that knocked out my power since fucking THURSDAY???? :2up: I just got it back about an hour ago!!! I swear, I thought I left all this shit behind when I left Miami. At least fuckin' FPL would have had our power back up sooner. I feel bad for all the people in the fucking sticks... they may have to wait for 10 fucking days! Talk about a fucked-up Christmas. :angry:

Fuckin' A, that sucks! One of my buddies lives in fuckin' Oregon near Portland and he spent a coupla days in the fuckin' dark too. Doesn't sound like it was much fuckin' fun...!

Today I almost finished with my fucking holiday shopping... except for ONE fucking item, which leads me to my fucking rant for today: FUCK Borders Books & Music. They fuckin' suck. My brother asked me if I could find him Deep Purple's PERFECT fuckin' STRANGERS album on CD for Christmas this year cuz his old vinyl copy finally gave up the ghost (got a fuckin' scratch on it I guess)... you'd think this would be a fairly fuckin' simple CD to find (it WAS one of their more successful fuckin' albums for Fuck's sake) but three stores today and fuckin' NADA. The fuckin' Borders Books & Music pissed me the fuck off worse than any fuckin' thing though. I went to a new one that just opened in my area less than a fuckin' month ago, figuring that their CD collection would probably still be pretty fuckin' well established and not fuckin' picked over. Fuck me, how wrong I was. First of all, it took me fucking FOREVER to find the fucking Deep Purple CDs cuz this fucking place didn't even divvy up the CDs by artists, just letters of the alphabet. So in other words, I had to root thru the fuckin' "D" section for-fucking-EVER before I finally found some Deep fuckin' Purple, and even THEN it was three fucking copies of "Machine Head" and a couple of fucking compilations. Who the fuck has got fucking TIME to root through zillions of fuckin' CDs to find the fucking ARTIST they're fucking lookin' for, much less a particular fuckin' CD? And they wonder why CD stores are goin' out of fuckin' business left and right? Fucking Hell, even if I did fucking find it there, the average fucking price for a fucking CD is $18.99 in that fuckin store, which would've fucking killed me to pay. So I repeat, fuck Borders Books & Music.

End of fucking rant.

Being a Deep Purple fan I feel your fucking pain. Everytime I go to a record store all they fucking have is Machine Head and some compilations. Even when they put out new cds it takes forever for me to find it. You would think that a band that has that big of a catalog and that's sold that many records would be able to get their cds into stores. Good luck finding anything the band did with Coverdale/Hughes, if you're fucking lucky you'll run across a copy of Burn but you'll never see Stormbringer or Come taste the Band. Even if you do see a copy of Burn it won't be the new 20th anniversary one. Just like you Keith I've looked for a copy of Perfect Strangers and can never find one.

Oh yeah, my sister-in-law lives there.....and she was fuckin' shittin' the whole time!!! Her husband was away on business and she was there alone with her Keeshond........a fucking week or so without power!!