The F*%K Thread

raildog

Y'all stay fuckin' clear of tha fuckin' five-0 now, ya fuckin' hear? Cuz I know you's always fuckin' strapped when you'z out in tha fuckin Hood.

Somebody fuckin' stop me, I could talk in fuckin Hoodspeak all day, it's too fuckin' easy!!

That's 'cause we're from fuckin' Jersey, we're bi-lingual and can speak gangsta or gangster as needed... ;)

• 2023 Gold Donors
Just got back from Nonni's Halloween parade.....it's f f f f f fuckin' cold outside!!! :blink:

So what costume did you fucking wear in the parade? Anything that was provocative and worth posting a fucking picture of?

Just got back from Nonni's Halloween parade.....it's f f f f f fuckin' cold outside!!! :blink:

So what costume did you fucking wear in the parade? Anything that was provocative and worth posting a fucking picture of?

Hahaha......no. It was for the school kids. Non was Tinkerbell. I just wore jeans and a sweatshirt. Brrrrrrrrrrrr.....did I mention it was fuckin' cold out there??? My hands are still like ice.

Hahaha......no. It was for the school kids. Non was Tinkerbell. I just wore jeans and a sweatshirt. Brrrrrrrrrrrr.....did I mention it was fuckin' cold out there??? My hands are still like ice.

We don't need no fucking pics of ice hands!! :rofl2:

The people I work with are looking at me like I'm fuckin' nuts. I tried the yelling woot thing. No one seemed all that fucking impressed. I am impressive. I am pretty fucking sure I am.

Yes you are impressive but you are also fucking nuts at the same time.(don't feel bad though because everyone around here is nuts, lord knows that I am)

The people I work with are looking at me like I'm fuckin' nuts. I tried the yelling woot thing. No one seemed all that fucking impressed. I am impressive. I am pretty fucking sure I am.

Yes you are impressive but you are also fucking nuts at the same time.(don't feel bad though because everyone around here is nuts, lord knows that I am)

Hi fucking 5

Hi fucking 5

I would give you a HI 5 but I'm trying to save my energy just in case the Cardinals win the fucking World Series tonight.

Fuckin' beautiful weather in MN today!! Upper 50's!! I got 18 holes in after work!! Golf at the end of October so rocks up in my neck of the woods!! :bananamac:

Hate to rain on your fucking parade but upper 50's here for a low. Upper 70's to low 80's here in sunny Florida.

Hope nobody pops a fuckin' cap in your ass yo........ :lol:

Fuckin' beautiful weather in MN today!! Upper 50's!! I got 18 holes in after work!! Golf at the end of October so rocks up in my neck of the woods!! :bananamac:

Hate to rain on your fucking parade but upper 50's here for a low. Upper 70's to low 80's here in sunny Florida.

It's too fucking nice to pop a cap in anyone's ass, yo :dance:

:drink: Everyone is on the beach having fuckin' cocktails! ;)

Damn fucking straight!! :bananamac::dance::drink::drink:

Damn fucking straight!! :bananamac::dance::drink::drink:

:crying: At least we are Minnesota Fuckin' Nice.... :P

It's raining fucking non stop here.

Now it's raining fucking non stop here. Did you send this fucking rain our way, Wes? Thanks a fucking lot.

It's raining fucking non stop here.

Now it's raining fucking non stop here. Did you send this fucking rain our way, Wes? Thanks a fucking lot.

I think Wes sent the fuckin' rain here first.... <_< Cold rain.....not the 'good kind'.

Get ready Keef.......today we're supposed to have fuckin' 50 MPH winds, too... I'll send them right your fuckin' way....

We already got the fuckin' winds MJ, thanks a lot... at least they'll probably knock down the rest of the fuckin' leaves off the fuckin' trees anyway!!

Looked out the fuckin' window a little fuckin' while ago and there's a fuckin' rampaging river (!) of water running past the end of my driveway and down the fuckin' road... yipes. I live on an unpaved street so I'm probably gonna have a fuckin' gully to fill in by the time this is all fuckin' over. Fuckin'A.