The F*%K Thread

raildog

'French Vanilla, why are you in my manilla folder

Oh fuck, what are we going to do on my shoulder

My love, my french vanilla coated lover

What do we do now... what the fuck do we do now?'

:wub:  destined to be a fuckin panties-shedder....

'French Vanilla, why are you in my manilla folder

Oh fuck, what are we going to do on my shoulder

My love, my french vanilla coated lover

What do we do now... what the fuck do we do now?'

:wub:  destined to be a fuckin panties-shedder....

:wub: From what I've heard, Pete only knows how to write fuckin' pantie-shedders - nothing else. Even the song he wrote a few years ago: 'Fuck the fuckin' stationary cabinet' had women worldwide taking their gear off, at least from what I fuckin' heard.

My fuckin' lunch consisted of me getting my ass kicked 3 times in a fuckin' row in pool. Now, I'm a pretty fuckin' easy going fella, but fuck me did that piss me off. I wanted to fuckin' snap stuff. Instead I just fuckin' drank stuff. Not too sure how valuable I'll be in the fuckin' office this afternoon.

:wub: From what I've heard, Pete only knows how to write fuckin' pantie-shedders - nothing else. Even the song he wrote a few years ago: 'Fuck the fuckin' stationary cabinet' had women worldwide taking their gear off, at least from what I fuckin' heard.

That's why it's so fuckin' inexpensive for my fuckin' company to send me places. I've got a fuckin' waiting list of local women wanting to put me up whenever I fuckin' visit. I am fucking all that... ...and more... :bananamac:

...or something... :anon:

That's why it's so fuckin' inexpensive for my fuckin' company to send me places. I've got a fuckin' waiting list of local women wanting to put me up whenever I fuckin' visit. I am fucking all that... ...and more... :bananamac:

Fuck Pete, I don't know who to believe anymore. I was fuckin' told that you were all dat. Now, here you are telling me that you're all that? Who the fuck do believe mate?

Fuck Pete, I don't know who to believe anymore. I was fuckin' told that you were all dat. Now, here you are telling me that you're all that? Who the fuck do believe mate?

I just fuckin' Englishized it for all the non-street people here. You know, tha ones dat aint all fuckin' up innit and shit like us homes.

I just fuckin' Englishized it for all the non-street people here. You know, tha ones dat aint all fuckin' up innit and shit like us homes.

Word. I fuckin' dig dat shit, essay.

Fuckin' A Pete, what do you do with all those shredded panties? Do you have a fuckin' collection somewhere?

OOPS, Fuckin' A, you're right, Minxx, that should be fuckin' "Shedded" not "Shredded." Obviously I haven't had enough fuckin' coffee this morning. Reading IS fuckin' funda-fuckin'-mental kids!

OOPS, Fuckin' A, you're right, Minxx, that should be fuckin' "Shedded" not "Shredded." Obviously I haven't had enough fuckin' coffee this morning. Reading IS fuckin' funda-fuckin'-mental kids!

I'm the shredder, my dog is the shedder. :blink:

shedded! not fuckin shredded! Although they fuckin might ultimately end up that way since Pete is all dat and a bag of fuckin chips too! :lol:

I do have a weakness for chips. :anon:

shedded! not fuckin shredded! Although they fuckin might ultimately end up that way since Pete is all dat and a bag of fuckin chips too! :lol:

um, watch your fuckin language, please :rolleyes:

um, watch your fuckin language, please :rolleyes:

Well fuck me runnin', I hate when I get that fuckin' caught up in the fuckin' insanity. :anon:

Well fuck me runnin'

hehe I always have a fuckin visual whenever someone fuckin says that

:lol: Fuckin' me too, my old boss used to fuckin' say that all the time and I just kinda fuckin' held onto it.

Well fuck me runnin'

:lol: Fuckin' me too, my old boss used to fuckin' say that all the time and I just kinda fuckin' held onto it.

I would love to fuck someone as I was running. I think it'd be really good fuckin' excercise too. To hold her up while you're dashing across the field wouldn't be easy on the fuckin' arms. Or would my "member" hold her well enough in place? Fuck me, I really want to try this now.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Well fuck me runnin'

I would love to fuck someone as I was running. I think it'd be really good fuckin' excercise too. To hold her up while you're dashing across the field wouldn't be easy on the fuckin' arms. Or would my "member" hold her well enough in place? Fuck me, I really want to try this now.

My old roommate had this thing about fuckin' as he was running up and down the stairs. I told he was fucking crazy and would probably end up collapsing before he could finish the job.

Didn't you mean to say:

Fuckin' :P

one more fuckin time & she's fuckin booted outta the fuckin thread

That's what I was fuckin' thinking, but this sort of fuckin' made up for it:

Wasn't me I was busy FUCKIN

Damn I thought this was the thread to have some Fuckin' fun.

Oh well, if u don't like my attitude then FUCK YOU!

she must have fuckin really meant it... she's not fuckin been back since.