The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Melbourne just beat Manly, which I'd tipped. So I'm happy. Good game too. Now the Tigers and Saints are up. Go the Saints, just 'cause I picked them. In case you're wondering, the beer still tastes nice.

Is this Aussie rules ?

Nah, NRL (National Rugby League). Best game in the world. :)

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Melbourne just beat Manly, which I'd tipped. So I'm happy. Good game too. Now the Tigers and Saints are up. Go the Saints, just 'cause I picked them. In case you're wondering, the beer still tastes nice.

Is this Aussie rules ?

With exception of soccer....Obviously. :whistle:

Is this Aussie rules ?

backed.

Is this Aussie rules ?

backed.

Yeah... uh, soccer. That... uh, *clears throat awkwardly, begging for an explosion or some sort of intervention* ... yeah, that's, uh... one super game to watch. Very *cringe* exciting.

Is this Aussie rules ?

backed.

Yeah... uh, soccer. That... uh, *clears throat awkwardly, begging for an explosion or some sort of intervention* ... yeah, that's, uh... one super game to watch. Very *cringe* exciting.

Sorry but I refuse to discuss football in this thread - it is far too interesting :lol:

I'm sorry Geoff,but pretend rugby is quite uninteresting.... :whistle:

F*ck the Saints and their stupid useless team. Their loss has f*cked up my perfect round and put a dampener on my evening. F*ck you, Saints.

I'm sorry Geoff,but pretend rugby is quite uninteresting.... :whistle:

F*ck the Saints and their stupid useless team. Their loss has f*cked up my perfect round and put a dampener on my evening. F*ck you, Saints.

But it stirs emotion obviously........

If I had a limp I'd be limping when I walked.

But I don't.

And if you did we'd have to start calling you Hip-Hop....

If I had a limp I'd be limping when I walked.

But I don't.

And if you did we'd have to start calling you Hip-Hop....

You could even call me an Olimpian.

I mowed the lawn today, I grilled some ribs today and I've been watching Veronica Mars Season two all day.

Pretty uninteresting except for the ribs...

I mowed the lawn today, I grilled some ribs today and I've been watching Veronica Mars Season two all day.

Jeez mate, I hope it's pouring over there and that's your excuse for the 'Veronica Mars' thing.

Was it on loudspeaker when we were chatting??

I'm off for a meal in a fancy la-de-da restaurant tonight with the in-laws. They said I can wear jeans there woo hoo...no suit for me!

My cell phone just went off and the ring tone (Metallica's "For Whom The Bell Tolls") scared the sh*t out of everybody in the quiet office, myself included.

I'm off for a meal in a fancy la-de-da restaurant tonight with the in-laws. They said I can wear jeans there woo hoo...no suit for me!

It was on loudspeaker intermittently.....

Jeez mate, I hope it's pouring over there and that's your excuse for the 'Veronica Mars' thing.

My wife's a big fan of that show so I was pretty much forced to watch it but after actually watching it I liked it.

Besides all the chicks in the show are hot so that made it a much easier adjustment. :lol:

WOW - Can you have beer aswell?? Have a nice time mate and don't swear too much!! ;)