• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing exercise and coming here between "set", and the pizza is ready for the oven when the wife returns.

I changed the neck thing I have around my neck yesterday (I'm trying to avoid the word necklace as it sounds so girly! :rofl2: )

:rofl2: What about your Bangles!!!

I changed the neck thing I have around my neck yesterday (I'm trying to avoid the word necklace as it sounds so girly! :rofl2: )

Safe in me boxers mate!

Safe in me boxers mate!

Boxers!! Thought it was Thongs?? :lol:

Safe in me boxers mate!

Oh now there's a mental picture I'll not soon be rid of... :(

I'm drinking a beer and eating White Cheddar flavored popcorn. The breakfast of champions!! :banana:

I'm drinking a beer and eating White Cheddar flavored popcorn. The breakfast of champions!! :banana:

I don't think I can actually drink beer for a few more days. :blink:

I think I drank so much this past weekend that it would be best to let my body recover. :lol:

Sex is solid exercise, but my ability to rip shit up with a dumbell and multiple sit-ups increases my chances at alluring my wife into more sex.

Sex is solid exercise, but my ability to rip shit up with a dumbell and multiple sit-ups increases my chances at alluring my wife into more sex.

If only she wasnt worn out from the night at my place...

My manager just left for the day... 2 hrs of sit back and do bugger all! PANTS ARE COMING OFF!

Yeah, she said it only took about 3 minutes to beat you to within an inch of your life, but it was the jog home that killed her. She's resting up today, though.

Yeah, she said it only took about 3 minutes to beat you to within an inch of your life, but it was the jog home that killed her. She's resting up today, though.

I cant deny the truth...

I'm seriously really excited about the fact that we are going out for Indian tonight. Gives me something to look forward to.

Safe in me boxers mate!

an image I thought would never be dicussed.. :crazy: