The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Going to a 5 year olds birthday party in about an hour.....bet there's no strippers or beer :angry: !

Why don't you wear a skirt ? Should be fun ...... !! :nyanya:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to a 5 year olds birthday party in about an hour.....bet there's no strippers or beer :angry: !

Why don't you wear a skirt ? Should be fun ...... !! :nyanya:

I can vouch for that :whistle:

The working month ends tomorrow and I still have about 18,000 things to do before then, so why am I completely uninspired to do any of them?

The working month ends tomorrow and I still have about 18,000 things to do before then, so why am I completely uninspired to do any of them?

Because you wouldn't be Geoff if you were? :whistle:

...And you are a lazy Aussie git? :beerbang:

...And you are a lazy Aussie git? :beerbang:

And I'm too handsome to be concerned with work? Thanks guys, you're neat.

Soon it will be the weekend and I'll let a smile befall my face. What is also very awesome is the fact that the Mighty Eels are live on TV tonight... again! We've had something like 4 Friday night games so far... great stuff. The beer will flow as will the tears when we get out ass kicked again... but I'd be more pissed off if I didn't see the horror of it all. Call me a sadist (like Mark). At least I tipped against them this week so I get something out of the defeat.

When I quote that post is cays 'centre' several times but I see nothing. What the hell was it?

Call me a sadist (like Mark).

Technically, that's incorrect. A sadist is someone who enjoys inflicting pain upon others. I will merely make you suck on a shotgun barrel and blow your skull apart like an overripe watermelon being smashed by a sledgehammer. You won't feel a thing.

Technically, that's incorrect. A sadist is someone who enjoys inflicting pain upon others. I will merely make you suck on a shotgun barrel and blow your skull apart like an overripe watermelon being smashed by a sledgehammer. You won't feel a thing.

:lol: Sounds kind of kinky. I'm in!

Sounds kind of kinky. I'm in!

I'm (not) a sadist...you're a masochist...what a most excellent partnership has been formed!!!

Sounds kind of kinky. I'm in!

I'm (not) a sadist...you're a masochist...what a most excellent partnership has been formed!!!

hahahaha!

Raining.....supposed to be going to cricket...not gonna happen!

I thought the crickets liked the rain? :whistle:

English crickets like rain, It means that they may not lose the game!

Poetry!!!! :bananamac:

English crickets like rain, It means that they may not lose the game!

Poetry!!!! :bananamac:

in motion?

My internet connection was completely f*cked on Saturday night and I was sitting at home by myself drinking beer and listening to music. So what did I do while the net was down? I opened up my own old novels and started reading through them. Excellence, they are. Just excellent.

I painted the doorstep

I will come up there especially and walk all over it, get pink paint on my shoes and walk all over your carpet!! :whistle:

Painting one's doorstep is an interesting decision. I think I will paint my footpath in honour of this decision over the weekend.