• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Gold Donors

People are stupid, life is a maze and love prevails.

I'm also bored. Happy for the fact that it's Friday, but I've been happier at work than I have been at home this week, so not sure how I should be feeling. Looking forward to the footy tonight. :)

You can enjoy the footy during the day too, are you that short on socks?

You just went on that footy tour. You should have picked some up while you were there. :lol:

I'm also bored. Happy for the fact that it's Friday, but I've been happier at work than I have been at home this week, so not sure how I should be feeling. Looking forward to the footy tonight. :)

You just went on that footy tour. You should have picked some up while you were there. :lol:

When I was doing the factory tour my foot got caught in a pressing machine. Swelled up a little to about 17,000 times it's original size and no socks can fit around it at the moment. The gangreen on my other foot is best left uncovered - needs airing out. Hope that explains a bit guys.

When I was doing the factory tour my foot got caught in a pressing machine. Swelled up a little to about 17,000 times it's original size and no socks can fit around it at the moment. The gangreen on my other foot is best left uncovered - needs airing out. Hope that explains a bit guys.

:blink: So you had an accident Geoff???

:blink: So you had an accident Geoff???

Several. None as severe as the one my mother and father had 27 years and 9 months ago, though. Or so it appears. :D

Warm here too. Just came back from Shane's "Ohio famous figure wax museum" presentation. He was Blue Jacket. He passed out from being overheated and puked........right on my shoe.

My poor baby..... :(

My poor baby..... :(

Enough about the shoe, how's Shane?

haha.........doofus!!!! :P He's perfectly fine now, thanks. Stripped him down, put cold cloths on him...made him lay down for a while. Now he's raring to go........ Go figure......

Don't you wish you had a kid's recuperative powers? Wow

Don't you wish you had a kid's recuperative powers? Wow

Gosh........no kidding. He was absolutely white.......no color at all. Slurring. His name is now Shhhhhne Eljah Shhhhhman.

Freaked me right out.

The nice lady above the post from Raildog is freaked out, but Shane - her child - is fine, fully recovered from an early vomit. I am fine too because I am going for a surf for the first time in almost 3 weeks now! Been driving me insane. Now, I just pray there is actually some surf out there. :(

hahaha........sorry.........PMS kickin' in........growing fangs as we speak....... angel-smiley-007.gif:taz:

:lol:

haha  these poor guys.... it'll be kickin' in in a couple weeks for me.

So, after your alter ego: angel-smiley-007.gif:taz:

they get to deal with mine girl_werewolf.gif

hee hee :lol:

they get to deal with mine girl_werewolf.gif

hee hee :lol:

:lol: Oh holy shit..........you got that in a blonde???? I freakin' loooooooove that one!!! :lol:

I love smileys! I wonder if many of them would marry me if I asked them?

geoffmarry.png

Are you crazy????? :screwy: This Board is going to explode :explode: If we make Geoff's head any bigger!!! :P

Yikes..(Note to self) Don't mess with Lisa.... :unsure:
haha I'm harmless, really! (just don't give me a reason!)

:lol:

:lol: Oh holy shit..........you got that in a blonde???? I freakin' loooooooove that one!!! :lol:
I keep on the lookout for a blonde one for ya MJ! I wish I knew how to make those darn things my darn self!

Are you crazy????? :screwy: This Board is going to explode :explode: If we make Geoff's head any bigger!!! :P

my bad  :lol:

I love smileys! I wonder if many of them would marry me if I asked them?

geoffmarry.png

I do!