The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

It's better to staple both ears to the porch. If you only attach one, they run around in circles thinking they can get away. That would just be mean.

I just tried that Pete but he still escaped but now he won't answer when I yell his name. :angry:

I wonder if it has anything to do with his ears being stapled to my porch. :unsure:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

It's better to staple both ears to the porch. If you only attach one, they run around in circles thinking they can get away. That would just be mean.

I just tried that Pete but he still escaped but now he won't answer when I yell his name. :angry:

I wonder if it has anything to do with his ears being stapled to my porch. :unsure:

Makes sense to me ... ! :lol:

Had my last finger check-up appointment today. Seems it's healed up okay, they say. I'm going to test it out tonight in a street brawl.

I'm off for my first coffee of the day :)

Don't go too far mate. I have donuts waiting for you back at your desk.

I'm just dashing off for a client meeting having got my lunch. A red salmon sandwich & a vanilla latte from Starbucks. Luckily the Starbucks plastic cups all have 'bio-degradable' written on them, which I think means it's okay to throw it out my car window once I've finished.

Had my last finger check-up appointment today. Seems it's healed up okay, they say. I'm going to test it out tonight in a street brawl.

Don't forget to use protection so you don't re-injure it.

Spirit_18stockhand.jpg

Spirit_18stockhand.jpg

I love it. The only protection I need on my fingers is the blood of my opponent.

Spirit_18stockhand.jpg

I love it. The only protection I need on my fingers is the blood of my opponent.

Well.I'm just plain shocked.... <_<

Spirit_18stockhand.jpg

Well.I'm just plain shocked.... <_<

Me as well, blood is no protection... entrails... now THAT'S protection! :banger:

I've just finished my 1000th coffee for the day....I can't stop shakin'

Only 1000?? I have had 1002 and need peeling off the ceiling urgently, as I can't see the PC properly from here

Only 1000?? I have had 1002 and need peeling off the ceiling urgently, as I can't see the PC properly from here

You must have long arms :lol: .......the night here has just started plenty of time for another 2000 - 3000 brews yet

You must have long arms :lol: .......the night here has just started plenty of time for another 2000 - 3000 brews yet

Yes - I have very long arms like Stretch Armstrong. More coffee's for me later, so I will be 'Wired For Sound' whilst sorting her Majestys work.

Yes - I have very long arms like Stretch Armstrong. More coffee's for me later, so I will be 'Wired For Sound' whilst sorting her Majestys work.

Her majesty's work <_<

Yeah...still haven't got

1) 2 Lone Star CD's

2) Kim Mitchell CD

3) Skin Diver CD (didn't know about that until I looked up Jonah Koslen on HH ....so grabbed it wots it like matey)

4) Moxy V CD

5) A book for the missus.

BUT the Sandman figure from Spiderman for Ben turned up today..so thanks for that. Can you hurry along the other stuff?

Her majesty's work <_<

Yeah...still haven't got

1) 2 Lone Star CD's

2) Kim Mitchell CD

3) Skin Diver CD (didn't know about that until I looked up Jonah Koslen on HH ....so grabbed it wots it like matey)

4) Moxy V CD

5) A book for the missus.

BUT the Sandman figure from Spiderman for Ben turned up today..so thanks for that. Can you hurry along the other stuff?

1) Lone Star - they haven't arrived in the office yet, but I'm waiting for 'em. Will go nicely in my 'L' section.

2) Kim Mitchell - It's on the way from Canada - They are useless at this Postal service thing, so defo no blame on me for this one.

3) Skindiver - Pretty good in places - quite lightweight, but enjoyable

4) Moxy - Have had this in my collection for years - you have been waiting for a long time haven't you!!

5) It's a pressie for the missus - don't worry about it :lol:

Glad Ben enjoyed the Sandman figure - I couldn't take stuff from a little kid could I???Well maybe the horrible ones!

Two men of British nature were just speaking to each other. One of them was Nick, the other Jez. What do we all think about that?

Two men of British nature were just speaking to each other. One of them was Nick, the other Jez. What do we all think about that?

That should be 'Stature' I think. Anyway - Personally I think it is a very good thing indeed.

That should be 'Stature' I think. Anyway - Personally I think it is a very good thing indeed.

Yes heroic stature at that!

Yes heroic stature at that!

Didn't want to brag but...YEAH 'Heroic' is a damned good word to describe us both - 'Mighty' would be another. And add 'Awesome' as well.