The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

If things are that uninteresting, then please go take a look at my latest post in my "Special Announcement" thread, because it's very interesting..... :lol:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night I made a big call about my CD collection. I think a bruther's got to know when his time as a human carrier of unnecessary goods has come to an end. Damn unnecessary is one hell of an odd looking word.

I made the same decision about 9 months ago and am selling most of it piece by piece.

You selling them here and other music sites, or all on ebay? What do you do with all the CDRs with artwork you don't need anymore?

I don't have too many CDR's anyway. Most of mine are legit releases that I'm listing on eBay little by little. I usually list around 10-15 per week.

Last night I made a big call about my CD collection. I think a bruther's got to know when his time as a human carrier of unnecessary goods has come to an end. Damn unnecessary is one hell of an odd looking word.

I made the same decision about 9 months ago and am selling most of it piece by piece.

You selling them here and other music sites, or all on ebay? What do you do with all the CDRs with artwork you don't need anymore?

I don't have too many CDR's anyway. Most of mine are legit releases that I'm listing on eBay little by little. I usually list around 10-15 per week.

Is it going well on ebay? How are the fees these days? Last time I looked they were f*cked. I'm thinking of just putting up a list with fixed prices because the thought of taking pictures/scanning them all and uploading all that is about as alluring as sex with cactus. I'm not sure, though... sadly I would like as good a price as I can get (as it's my reason for selling) but I'm not sure if ebay is my best option. What a dilema.

Is it going well on ebay? How are the fees these days? Last time I looked they were f*cked. I'm thinking of just putting up a list with fixed prices because the thought of taking pictures/scanning them all and uploading all that is about as alluring as sex with cactus. I'm not sure, though... sadly I would like as good a price as I can get (as it's my reason for selling) but I'm not sure if ebay is my best option. What a dilema.

If the CD picture isn't in the ebay database, what I do is copy the image from say HH to my computer then upload it to ebay. Not much time at all. Most sales are pretty good. The rarer the disc, the better the price. I start mine at $0.99 which is a flat listing fee of $0.20 because it starts under $1.00. Mo0st are fetching around $10.00 for the disc. Some have done really well and some just one bid.

If the CD picture isn't in the ebay database, what I do is copy the image from say HH to my computer then upload it to ebay. Not much time at all. Most sales are pretty good. The rarer the disc, the better the price. I start mine at $0.99 which is a flat listing fee of $0.20 because it starts under $1.00. Mo0st are fetching around $10.00 for the disc. Some have done really well and some just one bid.

Sweet action. There's definitely a few I'd like to put up on ebay, but I think I will probably try a lot at fixed prices too. We'll see... still getting everything in order at this point. Kind of sad to have to do... but I guess I got myself in this situation. :( but :lol:

It is now too late in the day for the postman to walk down my drive... <_<

I never get to see the postman. This hurts me, in a sensetive way.

Geoffrey - you lie. You do see the Postman, everyday in fact. 'Tis I, Postiejez.When you are spying on me like I know you do , Haven't you ever seen the lovely Postmans uniform that I wear especially for you? All the trouble I go to for ya and what for - Naff all. All my postman friends say Fuck you and may all your future CD deliveries be broken into a thousand tiny pieces

I never get to see the postman. This hurts me, in a sensetive way.

Geoffrey - you lie. You do see the Postman, everyday in fact. 'Tis I, Postiejez.When you are spying on me like I know you do , Haven't you ever seen the lovely Postmans uniform that I wear especially for you? All the trouble I go to for ya and what for - Naff all. All my postman friends say Fuck you and may all your future CD deliveries be broken into a thousand tiny pieces

Sorry Jez, thought we were going to keep that quiet... mate? Cliff doesn't want you or your postman friends to be upset and says he would like to make it better, calm you down and personally deliver a "letter" to your "Postbox" asap.

The enemy's still out. :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

Quick Ian, change the locks!! :lol:

She came back... :crying::crying::crying:

That's 6 whole hours to spin your discs Ian - heaven (and you didn't fucking phone me either????)

That's 6 whole hours to spin your discs Ian - heaven (and you didn't fucking phone me either????)

Mate,I assumed you were kipping..

Who is "Kipping"? New board member? :blink:

No... :whistle:

Kipping Wingering from Denmark - d'ya know him!