The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

A crab is just like a spider except made of fish?????

Which is EXACTLY why I don't eat crabs or lobsters. I HATE spiders!! :yikes:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean you never ate a baked tarantula? Dude, you don't know what you're missing out on.

You mean you never ate a baked tarantula? Dude, you don't know what you're missing out on.

You can have'em ALL Geoff. Lobsters, crabs, tarantulas, kangaroo balls, whatever. I'm very much a white bread, meat and potatoes kinda guy. :)

Hairy legs stuck between your teeth?

That's what I'm talking about mate. Nothing better, is there? It's like a meal and floss all at once.

Okay guys, computer's overheated for the night and I can't rip anything more for the Ipod (if I ever get it back) so I'm off to sleep... about time too. Have a good day everyone, and remember. I do have a 3 day long weekend, which I'm currently enjoying.

That's naaaasty. I see freak shows eating tarantulas on the Discovery Channel. :yuck:

I'm not going to work today but it doesn't look like I'm going to make much of the day anyway. Just ripping stuff for the eventual return of my Ipod, but the computer's so hot at the moment I think it's going to have to have a break pretty soon. There is NO surf at all, the wife's pissed off at me and we're meant to be going to this show tonight, the dog is chasing the cat back and forth through the house and yard, the only good track on Say's 'Heart still beats' album is the title track, Scarecrow are Arabia and whatever I want from this disc is already on there, under Arabia, my puppy loves gumnuts and wants to choke herself on one... turmoil surround me. Happy Australia Day all. Oh my, the tennis is on I think. I'm going to turn the TV on... so the day can suck more.

I'm not going to work today but it doesn't look like I'm going to make much of the day anyway. Just ripping stuff for the eventual return of my Ipod, but the computer's so hot at the moment I think it's going to have to have a break pretty soon. There is NO surf at all, the wife's pissed off at me and we're meant to be going to this show tonight, the dog is chasing the cat back and forth through the house and yard, the only good track on Say's 'Heart still beats' album is the title track, Scarecrow are Arabia and whatever I want from this disc is already on there, under Arabia, my puppy loves gumnuts and wants to choke herself on one... turmoil surround me. Happy Australia Day all. Oh my, the tennis is on I think. I'm going to turn the TV on... so the day can suck more.

Did you get those tickets to that show? Or do you have to pick them up at the door?

Did you get those tickets to that show? Or do you have to pick them up at the door?

No, never got the tickets so I have to pick them up at the door. The wife's so pissed off with me at the moment, though, I'm not sure what's happening. Not even sure if I'll be going with her, or if we will go or what. "I admit, I don't know shit about women."

I won Damone's 'Out here all night' CD from ebay at $1.75 just before lunch. I can't find the f*cking thread so I'll just put it here. AUD$7.40 postage included. I was picking my teeth as I waited for the auction to end.

Some of the best AUD$7.40 you are likely to spend my good man - Brilliant disc!!!! I picked mine up for the bargain price of £3 - Criminal really.

No, never got the tickets so I have to pick them up at the door. The wife's so pissed off with me at the moment, though, I'm not sure what's happening. Not even sure if I'll be going with her, or if we will go or what. "I admit, I don't know shit about women."

Don't worry, before you know it, time will pass and you'll realise that 10 years of marriage has taught you...

...absolutely nothing about women... :(

Don't worry, before you know it, time will pass and you'll realise that 10 years of marriage has taught you...

Aaaaa-MEN brutha Charvel! Preach on!

Aaaaa-MEN brutha Charvel! Preach on!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:bananamac:

I'm installing the .NET Framework on my PC and it's boring .... so I thought I'd stop by.

Deeedeedumm dee dee dee doo.....done.

See y'all later when I'm at work!

Today is my Friday.

What a coincidence, it's my Friday too. What are the odds? :blink: