• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

That's all I needed. An answer. In Australia we call them a fly. You do up your fly, undo your fly. That makes us awesome.

Ā 

Hey, I thought you'd gone of to bed with Clif- uh, with your clipboard. To write notes, and stuff.

That's all I needed. An answer. In Australia we call them a fly. You do up your fly, undo your fly. That makes us awesome.

Ā 

In England a "fly" is an annoying insect that bothers you when you're eating food outside. It ingeniously tries to distract you from eating so it can nip in & steal your sandwich. Or shit on it so you can't have it.

Ā 

"Flies" are either a swarm of the above creature - making them powerful enough to steal your sandwich and your doughnut - or the zip on your trousers/pants.

I don't know if this qualifies as "uninteresting" or not, but I certainly found it funny anyway...

Ā 

On my way to work every morning I pass a church that has a "message board" sign out on its front lawn, which usually has announcements of their upcoming events, or a simple Bible verse or inspirational phrase, on it. For the last couple of days as I've driven by, the sign has simply said "PRAISE GOD!" On my way here this morning, I noticed that overnight some pranksters had re-arranged the letters so that right now the sign says "RAPE DOGS!"

Ā 

I wonder how long it's going to stay like that before someone at the church notices? :blink:

I don't know if this qualifies as "uninteresting" or not, but I certainly found it funny anyway...

Ā 

On my way to work every morning I pass a church that has a "message board" sign out on its front lawn, which usually has announcements of their upcoming events, or a simple Bible verse or inspirational phrase, on it. For the last couple of days as I've driven by, the sign has simply said "PRAISE GOD!" On my way here this morning, I noticed that overnight some pranksters had re-arranged the letters so that right now the sign says "RAPE DOGS!"

OK, that was mildly interesting, and as such, I'm pretty sure it doesn't belong in this thread. I suggest it be moved to somewhere more appropriate or just outright baneed.

Ā 

OK, that was mildly interesting, and as such, I'm pretty sure it doesn't belong in this thread. I suggest it be moved to somewhere more appropriate or just outright baneed.

Ā 

Sorry sir, I'll try to be less interesting next time. :whistle:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Dog raping...is that all the rage over in Joisy?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

First I've heard of it.. but who knows, maybe we're on the cusp of the hot new trend... :whistle:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

First I've heard of it.. but who knows, maybe we're on the cusp of the hot new trend... :whistle:

Ā 

First goat fuckings now dog rapings...will the madness ever end? Now you know why animals attack.

First goat fuckings now dog rapings...will the madness ever end?

Ā 

I dunno, but the more I think about that sign, the more I wish I'd stopped and taken a pic of it with my cell phone camera, cuz I bet by the time I pass by there again tonight it'll be fixed. :(

Ā 

I dunno, but the more I think about that sign, the more I wish I'd stopped and taken a pic of it with my cell phone camera, cuz I bet by the time I pass by there again tonight it'll be fixed. :(

Ā 

Yeah, you better leave now. I'm sure J.C. himself is coming down from the heavens to straighten that out.

Ā 

Ā 

I wonder how long it's going to stay like that before someone at the church notices? :blink:

That old gag....

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, you better leave now. I'm sure J.C. himself is coming down from the heavens to straighten that out.

Ā 

As I somewhat expected, the sign was fixed by the time I drove past it this evening. Knew I shoulda stopped in the AM and taken a cell phone picture... I coulda sent it to Jay Leno! :crying:

Ā 

Ā 

:lol: Kwality. I love geniuses.

I just got home from a Minor League Baseball game.

Bunch of under age players? Isn't that called Little League??

Ā 

Ā 

Smart ass.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Seriously we have a new Minor League team in the area.

They're the Southern Illinois Minors in the Independent League.

Ā 

Ā 

Smart ass.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Are they any good? Or is this getting too interesting?

Hungry Jacks for lunch today, I think. Yum, but I wonder if it'll only make my belly even more sore. Oh well, only one way to find out.

Ā 

Ā 

Smart ass.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

They're around .500 which is pretty good for a team that was made from scratch.

The area has been real supportive and they usually sell out on weekends and have had great crowds even during the weekdays.

Ā 

Ā 

Smart ass.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

They're around .500 which is pretty good for a team that was made from scratch.

The area has been real supportive and they usually sell out on weekends and have had great crowds even during the weekdays.

That's cool. A night out at the ballpark for a fair price. :tumbsup: