• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

The apple. It sits on my desk awaiting my mouth. Wait a little longer, apple.

Is your job that mentally draining? :blink:

Life is mentally draining. Eating an apple is not to be taken lightly.

Life is mentally draining. Eating an apple is not to be taken lightly.

Mmmkay :blink:

I'm thinking about Wes' bed, and whether it's comfortable or not. I bet you it is. I have another apple on my desk, a green one this time. I intend to eat it, but doubt I will today. I am drunk, yes, and I don't feel like eating fruit. The girl I had lunch with is very attractive. My wife thinks she's in love with me. Dangerous? Yes, I live my life in danger.

I'm thinking about Wes' bed, and whether it's comfortable or not. I bet you it is. I have another apple on my desk, a green one this time. I intend to eat it, but doubt I will today. I am drunk, yes, and I don't feel like eating fruit. The girl I had lunch with is very attractive. My wife thinks she's in love with me. Dangerous? Yes, I live my life in danger.

Wes, Geoff is thinking about your bed... :blink: Methinks you'd best sleep with one eye open tonight!!

Sssoooo...welllll...how about them Yankees?

Tonight's late news just sez that the Yankees are sending the overrated, overpaid has-been Randy Johnson packing back to the Arizona Diamondbacks. Thank God. :cheer:

Randy Jackson? Isn't he a judge on 'American Idol'? He's a baseball player too? Wow, you Americans are just crazy.

Randy Jackson? Isn't he a judge on 'American Idol'? He's a baseball player too? Wow, you Americans are just crazy.

Yes we are, crazy like FOXES!

This is the funniest thread I have ever read!! LOL

Yeah, by now you're probably thinking "Oh shit, who cares about selling the CD's, these people are fuckin' nuts!" ;)

I watched the Survivor finale tonight... Cook Islands (BY FAR the place in the world I HAVE to go to next). Don't read further if you've not seen it yet, but...

... I was sad to see Ozzie not take it home. Don't get me wrong, I really like Yul and am happy to see him win, but I liked Ozzie more and thought he deserved it a tiny bit more. Jeez that Cecilia girl had a great rack. Survivor goes to Fiji next! Can't wait... man I love this show, even 13 series into it!!! When was the finale in the US, if anyone cares?

Wes, Geoff is thinking about your bed... :blink: Methinks you'd best sleep with one eye open tonight!!

I slept with both eyes open and no sign of Geoff. The strange thing is though when I got on the computer this morning I checked the history and it was all Cliff Richard, Tom Jones, and Richard Simmons sites. :screwy:

I slept with both eyes open and no sign of Geoff. The strange thing is though when I got on the computer this morning I checked the history and it was all Cliff Richard, Tom Jones, and Richard Simmons sites. :screwy:

Cool, so you didn't see the flash go off when I took the photos of you sleeping?

Cool, so you didn't see the flash go off when I took the photos of you sleeping?

My wife says she remembers seeing a man with no pants wearing a Richard Simmons t-shirt in our bedroom, but I was sure she was having a nightmare.

My wife says she remembers seeing a man with no pants wearing a Richard Simmons t-shirt in our bedroom, but I was sure she was having a nightmare.

You call it a nightmare, I call it a profession.

Okay guys, I'm off for tonight. Going to watch some Seinfeld, then some live PC69 video footage as I go off to sleep. :) Have a good day y'all. :)

Feeling hungover and lazy, don't feel like doing anything. Just looking out the window killing time so I can go home.

I'm not hung over but I'm still feeling lazy.

Going for a surf in about half an hour... swell is 1-3ft but creeping up by the second, apparently. Hopefully I'll finally get a decent wave.

Just finished my first week at my new job. My head is still spinnin'. The Bud Select sure tastes good though....

You get to drink Bud Select at your job? Where can I get an application? :P