The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I went to one of those Chipotle joints the other day. That was pretty good, good flavors and all but they could really use a lesson in burrito construction. I always found on the West Coast a burrito is actually a hand-held object, whereas here much like a soccer mom's jeans they're pretty much splitting apart with the contents spilling out for all to see.

Chipolte rules!!!!!!!!

I miss that place more than any other since I moved back to Illinois.

I think the closest Chipolte is in St Louis, which is 2 hours away.

I have had Burrito's there where the employee didn't put it together very good but for the most part my Burrito's have stayed together.

Tastes great, I had the barbacoa, nice little kick to it and their salsas are real fresh as well. :banger:

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Gold Donors

......much like a soccer mom's jeans they're pretty much splitting apart with the contents spilling out for all to see.

you're so wrong :rofl2:

I don't wanna work today.. it's raining & drizzly out. Much more suited for a blanket & DVDs :banana:

So don't do work today.....give in...stay home....enjoy....oh, wait, it's probably too late for that now, maybe tomorrow?! ;):wacko::whistle:

I went to one of those Chipotle joints the other day. That was pretty good, good flavors and all but they could really use a lesson in burrito construction. I always found on the West Coast a burrito is actually a hand-held object, whereas here much like a soccer mom's jeans they're pretty much splitting apart with the contents spilling out for all to see.

Even the soccer mom's youngin's, too, Blue C? Oh, the inhuman......nevermind....enjoy! ;)

And for some strange reason, my right hand feels frozen, what's with that? :screwy:

I am waiting for dinner to be done.

I just finished dinner.

A chicken breast with lemon pepper seasoning, some steamed broccoli, and a bit of brown rice. ;)

That sounds very good.

We are having Meat Loaf with Salad and Green Beans.

I just finished dinner.

A chicken breast with lemon pepper seasoning, some steamed broccoli, and a bit of brown rice. ;)

That sounds very good.

I am doing the healthy eating thing. Cutting out the junk. I have actually really been liking it. Eric Brittingham has hooked me up with some healthy but delicious looking recipes that I am gonna try soon.

I just finished dinner.

That sounds very good.

Pork Chops w/ Mixed Veggies and fresh tomato on our table tonight.

I don't wanna work today.. it's raining & drizzly out. Much more suited for a blanket & DVDs

and Jody.

ok Jody... I got an extra blanket... but I'm in charge of the remote :P

So don't do work today.....give in...stay home....enjoy....oh, wait, it's probably too late for that now, maybe tomorrow?! ;):wacko::whistle:
um, yeah... I'd been off work almost two hours when ya posted :lol:

I just finished dinner.

yummm did ya cook extra? I don't feel like cooking tonight. -_-

Looks like a Crystal Palace outside here today...lol. Got the vehicle warming up.....boy is out scraping the frost off the windows....and OMG.....I forgot to get the license plate renewed! :yikes:

Fingers crossed I don't get stopped....... :unsure:

Meanwhile, it's cold and sunny in New Jersey.