• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be a card carrying member of the 4:20 club, but due to certain random 'tests' at work I had to cancel my membership. :angry:

Same here but when I happened to look at the clock at that exact moment today I couldnt' resist mentioning it for old time's sake ;)

Does everyone think Marijuana should be legal?

Short answer: Yeah. Even tho I haven't used it in over ten years, I have no problem with those who do.

If I go into any more detail this could become too interesting for this thread. :)

two days ago I was talking to the Miss and I sat back on the arm part of the sofa .... It was surprisingly very comfortable ... Yesterday I jumped up and sat in the same place again and started to play video games for around 4 1/2 hours or so .... today I awoke and much to my surpise I somehow broke my @ssbone ..... Around noonish I got out of bed and went and sat in my new comfy spot on my couch and wrote a note2self : never play video games again ... they tend ta kick your @ss.

Hahahaha...TYG, have you ever thought about starting your own thread for your stories? Frankly, I find them very interesting, which seems to defeat the purpose of putting them in an "uninteresting thread" :)

Yeah, as I said before, TYG owns this thread and his stories are way to interesting to be uninteresting.

I'm feeling pretty down that I didn't get to wish Wes a happy birthday a few days ago. Hope you had a great one mate. :drink:

Yeah, as I said before, TYG owns this thread and his stories are way to interesting to be uninteresting.

I'm feeling pretty down that I didn't get to wish Wes a happy birthday a few days ago. Hope you had a great one mate. :drink:

Don't feel down Geoff. You can always wish me a happy birthday on time next year. Besides if you'd have wished me happy b-day on time we'd have nothing to talk about in this very uninteresting thread.

I'm sorry guys .. I swear I'm really tryin' ta be as uninteresting as I can .. Honest !!

My avatar kicks ass. It's not as clear as Rob's who's also kicks ass. I wish my avatar was a little bigger and clearer. T-Bone's kicks ass too. Swazi's also. Sexy avatars kick ass.

Short answer: Yeah. Even tho I haven't used it in over ten years, I have no problem with those who do.

We have that in common. :drink: Let's just say it's a good thing drug testing wasn't part of the hiring process here back in '86... :anon:

I wish I could find a picture on the net of these spaghetti and sausages. It's as if they don't exist or something... I'm also wondering where Muggerwump's got to.

I just had my thumb in my nose. I've been advised not to say what it was doing there.

FYI, that was my nose... I think it's bleeding now you bastard. <_<

How many times have I told you to cut those raggedy nails? :angry:

I wish I could find a picture on the net of these spaghetti and sausages. It's as if they don't exist or something... I'm also wondering where Muggerwump's got to.

Muggerwump is on holiday at the moment and is finding it darn hard to find the time to get to his PC :angry: so current visits are fleeting...on the uninteresting side -

There are two people walking past the house right now and one has a doggy.

I just had my thumb in my nose. I've been advised not to say what it was doing there.

yeah, and next time - show some class and use your pinky <_<

yeah, and next time - show some class and use your pinky <_<

Sorry guys... :( Pete, I'm having my fingers trimmed and waxed for you this weekend. I look forward to trying my news nails out on your nostrils... if they'll still have me -_-

Dogs are awesome. To us, their whole life is an uninteresting thread, but they appear to love every second of it. I love dogs.

Sorry guys... :( Pete, I'm having my fingers trimmed and waxed for you this weekend. I look forward to trying my news nails out on your nostrils... if they'll still have me -_-

You know they could never say "no" to your nails... :wub:

My cheapie boom box CD player that I have on my desk is refusing to play my Frost OUT IN THE COLD disc today even though it played fine yesterday.

Update: The boom box has finally decided to play the disc, after I threatened it (the boom box, not the disc) with a quick trip to the parking lot via our second story window.

My friend David & I went to the movies the other night . We went and saw The Will Ferrell Taledega Nights movie and we got there a lil early so we had time ta get popcorn , soda's ect. Ya'know ..the stuff we never buy when we take the ol ladies ... anywho .... We go in and sit in our favorite row ..the one close to the front but not in the front .. The one where ya can put ya feet on the bars and dont have ta worry about someone sitting right in front of ya so you can concentrate worring about the ppl that will be kicking ya instead ..so .. .we sit down and of course we leave that international HOMO seat in between us as to not wanting everytime ya hear someone giggling at the movie wondering if its at us thing ya'know ... so we are sitting there waiting and not even 2 1/2 seconds into the friggin movie some guy in Burgandy Parachute pants and a pink scarf jumps over the back of the Middle seat and plops down right between us ........... He didnt even watch the movie ..He spent entire time taking pictures of himself with us with his Pink Razor phone .. Can you believe he even used one of the pictures as his screen saver .... jokes on him tho ... in the picture I intentionaly blinked ... Sucker !!

Long Live The Run On Sentence !

My friend David & I went to the movies the other night . We went and saw The Will Ferrell Taledega Nights movie and we got there a lil early so we had time ta get popcorn , soda's ect. Ya'know ..the stuff we never buy when we take the ol ladies ... anywho .... We go in and sit in our favorite row ..the one close to the front but not in the front .. The one where ya can put ya feet on the bars and dont have ta worry about someone sitting right in front of ya so you can concentrate worring about the ppl that will be kicking ya instead ..so .. .we sit down and of course we leave that international HOMO seat in between us as to not wanting everytime ya hear someone giggling at the movie wondering if its at us thing ya'know ... so we are sitting there waiting and not even 2 1/2 seconds into the friggin movie some guy in Burgandy Parachute pants and a pink scarf jumps over the back of the Middle seat and plops down right between us ........... He didnt even watch the movie ..He spent entire time taking pictures of himself with us with his Pink Razor phone .. Can you believe he even used one of the pictures as his screen saver .... jokes on him tho ... in the picture I intentionaly blinked ... Sucker !!

Long Live The Run On Sentence !

That's way to interesting for this thread. :P

lol .... trust me ..there wuz absolutely nuthin' Interesting about it ! ... Altho I havent slept very well since the incedent ..... I keep tryin' ta count sheep but they seem ta have useless zippers all over them ...sigh ....